Notices
Media Share Z Related Photos and Video

pics of my Z and other imports (all black)

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2004, 12:58 PM
NISMO_GUY2003

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by mohsinmomin
hey nismoguy at least we got a car when we got out the fifth grade. so why dont u go start riding ur bicycle around.
Wow... You actually used complete sentences and all. Nice to hear you can communicate without sounding like a thug.
You must have been the top of your class, huh?
Old 02-07-2004, 03:46 PM
Vash350Z

Nice cars. Not gonna hate, but i sure hope you treat your parents well, those are some nice cars
Old 02-07-2004, 05:02 PM
djkern
Banned

Some of you guys need to tell your parents to pay for tutors. The spelling is way below the ability of a 3rd grader! Please...tell them to get you tutors and return your cars.

I would have to believe that you all work as valet parking attendants.
Old 02-07-2004, 05:23 PM
mohsinmomin

what do you guys need to prove to you that we have these cars? why dont u just appreciate the cars and what mommy and daddy got me? and valet parking poster we cant even get a job as a valet parker at our age smart a**.
Old 02-07-2004, 06:20 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

what do you guys need to prove to you that we have these cars? why dont u just appreciate the cars and what mommy and daddy got me? and valet parking poster we cant even get a job as a valet parker at our age smart a**.
Attached Thumbnails pics of my Z and other imports (all black)-newbie4.jpg  
Old 02-07-2004, 06:40 PM
R.J._Vancouver

Default Very very sad

I surprised nobody has called Bullsh*t. How does anyone really know if these people are even telling the truth?
Its pretty easy to post a pic of a bunch of cars together and say
"yeah my friends and I are in our teens and we all have nice cars that are parents bought."
Call me cynical, but I dont believe a word of it.
One thing this thread has shown is how shallow, egotistical, self centered and condisending some performance car drivers can be.
No wonder people that drive "regular" cars look at sportscar drivers like their a bunch of ********.
In a lot of cases I think its true.
Old 02-07-2004, 06:47 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

I'm an a$$hole, I admit it and others can vouch for me on that.
Old 02-07-2004, 07:32 PM
Jsn350Z

Default Re: Very very sad

Originally posted by R.J._Vancouver
I surprised nobody has called Bullsh*t. How does anyone really know if these people are even telling the truth?
Its pretty easy to post a pic of a bunch of cars together and say
"yeah my friends and I are in our teens and we all have nice cars that are parents bought."
Call me cynical, but I dont believe a word of it.
One thing this thread has shown is how shallow, egotistical, self centered and condisending some performance car drivers can be.
No wonder people that drive "regular" cars look at sportscar drivers like their a bunch of ********.
In a lot of cases I think its true.
I did, kinda... Read my previous post.
Old 02-07-2004, 07:35 PM
djkern
Banned

and valet parking poster we cant even get a job as a valet parker at our age smart a**.
sorry to tell you...but a lot of places just want you to have a license to be a valet parking attendant. guess you are too young to know that. places like hotels very very nice restaurants will want you to have your license for at least 2 or 3 years....but, there are MANY places that just want you to be able to drive.

do you want to post a picture of a few models and tell us they are your girlfriends too???

Hraesvelg - you are an a$$hole? me too! i'm in sales...being an a$$hole is a given! haha.
Old 02-07-2004, 08:19 PM
brgerflipr

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

C'mon guys, I think you're being way too harsh on these kids. They just wanted to share their beautiful cars with us.

In between private parties at the Playboy mansion, cruises with the twins, and saving the world, we should be thankful that they graced us fogies with pics of their "black on black crew" (that's a good one btw, I crack up everytime I say that out loud).

Oh yeah, I love the ebonics-laced thug-talk posts, I think my dog when she's begging for treats can probably speak better than that. Do people really talk like that in the real world?
Old 02-07-2004, 11:22 PM
Jsn350Z

Originally posted by brgerflipr
C'mon guys, I think you're being way too harsh on these kids. They just wanted to share their beautiful cars with us.

In between private parties at the Playboy mansion, cruises with the twins, and saving the world, we should be thankful that they graced us fogies with pics of their "black on black crew" (that's a good one btw, I crack up everytime I say that out loud).

Oh yeah, I love the ebonics-laced thug-talk posts, I think my dog when she's begging for treats can probably speak better than that. Do people really talk like that in the real world?
I guess some people just can't seem to see that they are trying to brag?? And brag a LOT I must say. Not to mention they are now being extreamly rude about it. If some of you can't see that then oh well...

And who knows if they are bragging about something that they may or may not even have in reality..

EDIT: Unfortunatly, people do that like that in real life. I can't keep myself from laughing everytime I hear it in person..
Old 02-08-2004, 12:54 AM
Z33Concept

Lightbulb YAY

THE MOMENT WE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR
Attached Images  
Old 02-08-2004, 03:54 AM
350black

I am calling B.S. also. I came to this conclusion because anyone who talks like these guys, and calls them selves the black on black crew would have already had their cars fire bombed.
Old 02-08-2004, 06:36 AM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Attached Thumbnails pics of my Z and other imports (all black)-banhim.jpg  
Old 02-08-2004, 09:01 AM
Z_Pride

Default Re: YAY

Originally posted by Z33Concept
THE MOMENT WE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR

Lmao, finally!

Nice pic too Hraesvelg.

However we really can't be too hard on them, as foolish as they are. Nothing comes on a silver platter and someone is working hard to pay for each of those "nice" cars, even if it's not them. As you can all probably tell with their attitudes, this will more than likely be the first and last "nice" car they have.
Old 02-08-2004, 10:08 AM
Sosa

Wow, If i ever saw these kids in person, I'd highly consider backhanding them
Old 02-08-2004, 01:37 PM
35oZephyR

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You guys sound like a bunch of yuppy jaded soccermoms at a mall talkin smack about the highschool girls who just strolled in with the nice Loui Vutton bags!

Jokin aside...

Why don't the "black on black crew" show us some more pics?? I want to see more pics of those nice cars up close.

I wonder if they have a "crew" shot where all the kids are dressed in black in some kind of "Rotory" hand sign a la RX8 club?
Old 02-08-2004, 01:43 PM
funkdamonkman

Man guys...

I would like to raise the JEALOUSY FLAG.

All of you are acting like the dumbasses in 5th grade that called me a cheater for making good grades.

I'm not really sticking up for them either... underneath i think its stupid that parents buy their kids cars like that... but whatever... i don' t flame them like jealous little elementary kids.
Old 02-08-2004, 03:01 PM
djkern
Banned

Originally posted by funkdamonkman
Man guys...

I would like to raise the JEALOUSY FLAG.

All of you are acting like the dumbasses in 5th grade that called me a cheater for making good grades.

I'm not really sticking up for them either... underneath i think its stupid that parents buy their kids cars like that... but whatever... i don' t flame them like jealous little elementary kids.
jealous? haha. you have to be kidding. we are on a z forum....we drive the car already! haha. what are we jealous of? it's definitely not a jealous thing. it's more of a "i'm sorry for these kids" thing. i guess some people coulnd't smell **** if ti was smeared on their top lip.

if anything....these kids are jealous that we already have the car. (and, they are definitely jealous that we have brains and can speak correctly). am i going to be jealous of their ability to type like this: "man, lyke i hav a wikid awsum kar and itz pikturd wif all uv my cruz whipz!". uh, no.

there are just many people on this site that need more proof than a picture and a harrible written post. me, i'm one of the non-believers.

Quick Reply: pics of my Z and other imports (all black)