Notices
Media Share Z Related Photos and Video

Rocketscientist and his wife

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2002, 06:11 AM
RainmanZ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fine Woman

Rocketscientist, you definately have a keeper there. One FINE woman for sure. It is not everyday one has such a special soulmate. Hats off to you both.

Warmest regards, Robert C. Raymond,aka: RainmanZ

Old 06-13-2002, 06:21 AM
tbcz

Nice picture rocketscientist...love the christmas tree. Sounds like you have a great wife...good priorities! Hope you both enjoy the Z!

Tim
Old 06-13-2002, 06:55 AM
marcZZZ
not a regular pain in the ass

Default Re: Rocketscientist and his wife

Originally posted by JmanZ
Hi all, Rocketsceintist just emailed me this photo and asked if I'd post it for him. He also asked that I put this:

"Rocketscientist and his wife...the lady who presented a convincing argument to order our new Chrome Silver Touring 350Z"

Here's their photo,

-j-
Love the Carlin quote, I would be the last one, the maniac...Rocketscientist, I hope you and your lovely, and extremely intelligent wife enjoy your new Z
Old 06-13-2002, 04:48 PM
ethan84ae
Charter Member #35

Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts

it takes a rocket scientist to figure out how to post pictures on the internet...oh wait a second....

Ethan
Attached Images  
Old 06-13-2002, 10:15 PM
BILZ Z

Thumbs up

Great Pics, Now is your lovely wife going to let you drive the Z, or do you plan on having His and Hers of the car??
Old 06-14-2002, 04:05 AM
Touring6MT_Z
Charter Member #49

Thumbs up Re: Rocketscientist and his wife

Originally posted by JmanZ
"Rocketscientist and his wife...the lady who presented a convincing argument to order our new Chrome Silver Touring 350Z"

Rocketscientist,

God bless you and your wife. You two look so happy and healthy. You are now my role model. I am buying another new Z when I am your age. I showed my wife your picture and the quote, since my wife also gave me a big thumb up for the Z. See my post in this thread for her reasons. => https://my350z.com/forum/showthread.php?threadid=680

You may want to post something in that thread too to share with us.
Old 06-14-2002, 06:11 AM
1STZEVER

4 out of every 5 rocketscientists agree that buying a 350 is a wise choice. See what an intelligent group we are?
Old 06-16-2002, 09:46 AM
Touring6MT_Z
Charter Member #49

Originally posted by Rocketscientist

Thanks for the good thoughts...Touring6MT_Z.

My wife (Esther) has always wanted a real sports car. ... and I was reading about the G35. Being somewhat practical, I was leaning toward the G35. Esther said "what do we need another 4+ seater car for, we already have an AWD Dodge Caravan.
Rocketscientist,

Thanks for sharing your nice story. Some of those are paralell to mine. When we first got married, my wife dream car was an MG. After she saw a real one at an auto show, the quality of the car practically turned her off. I got so many dream sport cars of my own, a 240Z is one of them, but can't afford any. Later we bought a little budget "sporty" Toyota Celica GT hatchback. It was our poor man sport car back then and we loved it. A few years later, we have our first child. A practical 4 doors car become a must over night. Now, I am handing down my Maxima to our youngest child. After 20 years with children, I almost forgot about our sport car dream and only looking for a G35 as a replacement for practicality reason. My wife help put some sense back into my head.

Have fun with your Z.