Notices
Mid-Atlantic Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Washington D.C.

Hampton Roads

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2005 | 08:40 PM
johanna1

Anyone know anyone that is looking for a Z? I have one for sale with some extra's.
Old 01-25-2005 | 06:01 AM
Smoked

awww, why're you getting rid of the Z?
Old 01-25-2005 | 06:06 AM
Smoked

Well I'm GReddy TT'ed Johanna.
Anyways I know Don, the owner of Street Motorsports in Chesapeake. I'm sure if I talk to him and we have about 10+ people willing to do it, he'll probably do 3 pulls from 50 to 60 bucks. Let me know if there is real interest. I probably don't want to set something up until late February/early March.
Old 01-25-2005 | 01:14 PM
MCopare

I am down for the dyno.
Old 01-25-2005 | 03:37 PM
Machupo

Originally posted by MCopare
I am down for the dyno.
ditto
Old 01-25-2005 | 04:09 PM
thaiguy78

Virginia Beach here, and I'm a newbie to the forum and with the car. I picked it up Saturday night from Victory Nissan in Chesapeake.

BTW, I have a friend with a white 03. I'm definitely down for a meet someday.

2004 Daytona Blue Base
Old 01-25-2005 | 08:49 PM
Smoked

Cool guys - For guys with the base model, in a couple of months I might have a stock LSD for sale. I have a JWT pop charger for sale and stock 18" wheels. I might have the stock DB mudguards and aero kit (front plastic piece and rear spoiler) for sale if I get a body kit. Also my car club www.pi-motorsports.com is looking for some members in this area that are enthusiastic about their cars and enjoy track/show events. Visit the site and let me know.
Old 01-26-2005 | 03:09 AM
atadlo

Smoked:
Interested in your LSD (dont let the Feds get wind of this). Why are you selling- upgrading to Cusco or Kaaz? Will this be the entire assembly or will i be needing the stub axles from Nissan? Sounds like you've got quite a ride with the TT- any problems as of yet? how many miles have you put on it?

thaiguy78:
i got my 03 base from Victory not quite 2 years ago, not bad except for the dang front license plate issues (registered it in NC right after and had to deal with the holes for a few weeks).

anybody else local selling used items? i literally check this board daily during the morning hours, and i missed out on two local items (pulley and exhaust) within two days of each other. Doh!

also, where is this Street Motorsports? is that the shop off of Military Hwy?
Old 01-26-2005 | 05:08 AM
PumpedVA

Originally posted by Smoked
Cool guys - For guys with the base model, in a couple of months I might have a stock LSD for sale. I have a JWT pop charger for sale and stock 18" wheels. I might have the stock DB mudguards and aero kit (front plastic piece and rear spoiler) for sale if I get a body kit. Also my car club www.pi-motorsports.com is looking for some members in this area that are enthusiastic about their cars and enjoy track/show events. Visit the site and let me know.

I might have to check you guys out at your next meet
Old 01-26-2005 | 07:42 AM
MCopare

I will have used AEM intake for sale (Blue) this Saturday after my Vortech install. I also have a DEFI D-Gauge A/F for sale. Additionally, I have my stock track model cloth seats for sale. Let me know if you guys are intrested.

Matt
Old 01-26-2005 | 07:59 AM
Smoked

Cool, yeah the Richmond crowd is welcome to join us whenever we have a friendly get together. There was a 3 350Z autocross team running around HR, not sure if they know this site yet.

Yeah not definite on when I'm going to upgrade my LSD, I believe you'll have to get the axles because the aftermarket upgrades just swaps out the actual differential itself.

SMS is off of Military Highway, its where 464 and 64 merge I believe. Went there once but I'm horrible with names although I remember how I got there.

Once the weather gets better, we'll definitely have to get together. Hopefully we can have some kind of mini meets once a month and just talk about mods and stuff.

I had the TT kit installed at 800 miles. No major problems other than random cylinder misfires. I have about 2300 miles. Going to get upgraded fuel system and tuning for 7 psi. Engine buildup probably next year since I've exhausted all my credit limits for now.
Old 01-26-2005 | 12:53 PM
thaiguy78

I'm interested in your stock 18's. I live in VA Beach so I could pick them up if I bought them. How much are you asking? Do they come with tires?

-Randy
Old 01-26-2005 | 02:52 PM
Machupo

re: my sig, i'll have a stock vlsd and 3.5 gears for sale here pretty shortly

say $500 for both if anyone's interested

see you folks soon
Old 01-26-2005 | 06:10 PM
roark

Cool, yeah the Richmond crowd is welcome to join us whenever we have a friendly get together. There was a 3 350Z autocross team running around HR, not sure if they know this site yet.
Know it? Hah!

We were some of the first guys on this site, back in '02 when everyone was groping around in the dark about this car. We are all members of Tidewater Z Car Club, a regional chapter of ZCCA.

Our Autocross Team is called "Z Team Racers" and we participate in Old Dominion Region SCCA Solo-II, Tidewater Sports Car Club Aut-X, and Beachcomber Sports Car Club Auto-X events. Check out www.odr-scca.org, www.tidewatersportscarclub.com and www.beachcomberscorvetteclub.com for details.

Some of us also attend HPDE events. We have a bunch attending the TZC/THSCC DE at VIR on Feb. 12-13.

PM me if you'd like more details.
Old 01-26-2005 | 06:47 PM
Smoked

cool, yeah I saw the postings on dragva.

Yeah they come with stock Potenza RE040s. Only 2200 miles on the tires so practically new. Make me a reasonable offer .
Old 01-29-2005 | 04:54 PM
johanna1

I need a house so I am trying to get rid of it until my wife gets her dental job after schooling. Then I can get a Z again. Maybe then it will be TT. If anyone knows someone in this area willing to buy a Z just let me know. Mine is perfect with $5000 in upgrades and only has 6100 miles on it. Fully loaded too so you won't be disappointed. I am willing to accept cars to trade to knock down price. Thanks
Old 02-15-2005 | 08:42 PM
Travoli78

When is the next meetup?
Old 02-16-2005 | 08:14 AM
Smoked

Originally posted by Travoli78
When is the next meetup?
Was trying to set up a dyno day at Street Motorsports. Unfortunately, they don't have their dyno right now. They are getting a new one soon. I'll post as soon as I find out.

BTW PumpVA, I heard you picked up your ride last night from AAM. How is it? You picked up about 40 RWHP? That's pretty sweet for a non FI. Let me know.
Old 02-16-2005 | 08:38 AM
roark

Originally posted by Machupo

see you folks soon
Machupo,

We missed you at the TZCC meeting Monday. What happened?
Old 02-16-2005 | 09:15 AM
Smoked

Hey Roark is that info from Machupo still good re: meeting time and place?

Quick Reply: Hampton Roads