Notices
Mid-Atlantic Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Washington D.C.

Capital 350Z / G35 Club Organizational Meeting

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2005, 04:42 PM
bossmoda

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm there
Old 06-22-2005, 05:20 PM
05-Z

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Oh Chet! I completely forgot...was thinking about still driving up but figured everyone would be gone. Mah bad.

Here is some info from the Mustang club, they meet twice a month at the Dulles Expo Center. I'm going to try to get a little more organizational info from my buddy tomorrow.

The NVMC was born in March of 2000, it was a vision of Ceece Coburn & Ebby Short due to the absence of a widely recognized mustang club in the Northern Virginia area. It brought together the Mustang owners into a strong & united organization known today as the Northern Virginia Mustang Club. We meet 2 times a month for organizational issues, sharing ideas and providing current club information and upcoming NVMC or mustang related events. We have members from all ages and are very much a family oriented club so feel free to bring your significant others and children.

The NVMC runs performance related events during the spring, summer and fall, including Drag Racing, Auto Crossing and Road Racing. We do this at dedicated tracks that cater to our organization and it is a safe and fun environment for all to enjoy. We are now including car shows in our scheduled list of events beginning in the spring/summer of 2003 for the car show enthusiasts.

Too many car clubs are born and disbanded due to the poor conduct of it's members and due to the dreaded "Street Racing" scene. We are not about street racing, we are about responsible driving and we do not condone racing other than controlled events at racing facilities.

If you like meeting people with the same passions, having fun with your performance vehicle while being a part of a organized club with dedicated members and staff, the Northern Virginia Mustang Club is for you !!! We cater to everyone from the serious racers to the car show crowd. So take a look at our site and see what you think. If we are for you then please join us today since membership is free and has many benefits to offer.

Thank You for visiting our site, and we hope you join our organization.