Notices
Mid-Atlantic Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Washington D.C.

Weekly Richmond VA Friday night Starbucks Meet (new location)

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2007, 11:46 AM
Hanzo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by mrpratt
The only thing with short pump i would be worried about is if they are gonna be dicks about us "loitering" cause I could see some stereotypical old rich lady complaining cause she's scared

lol have you ever been? watch out for the shirtless macarena guy, that took me by surprise but i could NOT stop laughing
The meet used to be at Short pump mall at one point but the security guards kicked us out. Feel free to try again, if you eat at Red Robin they might not bother you as much.
Old 11-08-2007, 06:59 PM
FORZWIN

Originally Posted by mrpratt
The only thing with short pump i would be worried about is if they are gonna be dicks about us "loitering" cause I could see some stereotypical old rich lady complaining cause she's scared

lol have you ever been? watch out for the shirtless macarena guy, that took me by surprise but i could NOT stop laughing
Yea I've been, and that guy is hilarious ...my sister normally sings the national anthem at their home games...every now and again I like to show some support

Originally Posted by Hanzo
The meet used to be at Short pump mall at one point but the security guards kicked us out. Feel free to try again, if you eat at Red Robin they might not bother you as much.
Yea, I would think since we are at least doing business there that they would be a little more tolerable. It's always hard to have a meet in a public place if you are not doing business or are there without the owners consent.

Last edited by FORZWIN; 11-08-2007 at 07:03 PM.
Old 11-09-2007, 05:39 AM
PumpedVA

I agree security guards are going to be dicks. but worth a try but no drinking and driving in short pump for me.