Notices
Mid-Atlantic Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Washington D.C.

god i fuking hate ups

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2006 | 02:19 PM
superchargedg
Damn Noobs

Default god i fuking hate ups

these *******s 2 days in a row said they tried to deliver a package to me.neither time was a sticker left,when i called ups of course i confirm my address.either these *******s cant read an address or they are just incompetent and should be fired.now i have to go to them and pick it up wtf.
Old 07-13-2006 | 02:40 PM
Zilvia

go pick it up from the ups store
Old 07-13-2006 | 02:43 PM
dutchboy350Z
Finally some go

It's usually a given for me to call them up and purposely tell them to hold the package @ the headquarters so I can pick it up there. Then I get "you know we can deliver it to your home" ... I say "been there, tried that, I'll pick it up tomorrow".
Old 07-13-2006 | 02:50 PM
superchargedg
Damn Noobs

yea i gotta do that tommorow,but when its supposed to be shipped to your house it should be shipped to your house.
Old 07-13-2006 | 03:18 PM
Integrity
Banned

You too huh? I f^cking despise UPS.
Old 07-13-2006 | 03:36 PM
Kirkster

My UPS guy used to hit my house at 11AM almost like clockwork. I guess I got a new guy because now they never come before 2:30PM... I don't have any problems with them... They hide my tires behind the house regularly... Though they did leave the 2 boxes of rims in the driveway (those boxes were 48 pounds each).

No problems with UPS
Old 07-13-2006 | 03:47 PM
reptile718

I HATE UPS!!!! They lost one of my rims for a month. I went through their whole claims dept. BS and just when they labeled it as lost it turned up in some warehouse just laying around. When I finally got it in the rim was all scuffed up like it took a beating. I advised them of this and they refuse to do anything about it. Makes me mad just bringing it up again I don't have the kind of money to go out and buy another one so now I just have to look at this scuffed up rim on my car everyday. Hopefully I will find someone local that can fix this?
Old 07-13-2006 | 04:53 PM
SH82N-Z
Banned

Karma is a *****! Stop tryikng to bash my post in OFF TOPIC. See what god does to you. Also stop drinking so much.
Old 07-13-2006 | 05:15 PM
ROGUELITE
the Zbler eLf

Originally Posted by superchargedg
these *******s 2 days in a row said they tried to deliver a package to me.neither time was a sticker left,when i called ups of course i confirm my address.either these *******s cant read an address or they are just incompetent and should be fired.now i have to go to them and pick it up wtf.
was having similar problems myself with ups when ordering my latest batch of goodies a while back. kept coming back saying the address was incorrect. so i had to call and tell them the right address. it was really weird...
Old 07-13-2006 | 05:45 PM
Alberto
Cranky FI Owner
Premier Member

What are you picking up? A manual tranny
Old 07-13-2006 | 05:58 PM
SH82N-Z
Banned

Originally Posted by Alberto
What are you picking up? A manual tranny

<-- Drives an Automatic too.
Old 07-13-2006 | 06:06 PM
Integrity
Banned

Originally Posted by ShayanZ
Also stop drinking so much.
Are you even old enough to drink?
Old 07-13-2006 | 06:31 PM
BMWPower06

Originally Posted by Integrity
Are you even old enough to drink?
haha no, nor does he have any friends to drink with.
Old 07-13-2006 | 06:52 PM
SH82N-Z
Banned

Originally Posted by BMWPower06
haha no, nor does he have any friends to drink with.
Thanks for more proof of your idiocy for the court. Your stupidity seems to amuse me day by day.

For everyone else, No I don't drink. Muslim
Old 07-13-2006 | 06:55 PM
BMWPower06

Thanks for more proof of your idiocy for the court. Your stupidity seems to amuse me day by day.

For everyone else, No I don't drink. Muslim
hahhahahah omg please stop im sooo scared you have no proof i pranked you but im going to court please no.

How u have not been banned from this forum yet amazes me.
Old 07-13-2006 | 06:58 PM
SH82N-Z
Banned

hahhahahah omg please stop im sooo scared you have no proof i pranked you but im going to court please no.

How u have not been banned from this forum yet amazes me.
The lawyer just notified E46FANATICS this afternoon. I have 3 Voice Mails saved up with jacob's voice and you in the background. Also and IP log from http://ws.cdyne.com/NotifyWS/phoneno...tifyPhoneBasic which we contacted to see if it was done from you guys. Not to mention all the prank call phone numbers that was sent from Verizon Wireless to my guy.

Didn't think you would be this stupid. Also I managed to find pictures of you drinking and obviously you are under age so that will make the judge love you very very much.
Old 07-13-2006 | 07:02 PM
BMWPower06

The lawyer just notified E46FANATICS this afternoon. I have 3 Voice Mails saved up with jacob's voice and you in the background. Also and IP log from http://ws.cdyne.com/NotifyWS/phoneno...tifyPhoneBasic which we contacted to see if it was done from you guys. Not to mention all the prank call phone numbers that was sent from Verizon Wireless to my guy.

Didn't think you would be this stupid. Also I managed to find pictures of you drinking and obviously you are under age so that will make the judge love you very very much.
HAHAHAHHAHA OMG, wow omggggggg hahahhaha pics of me drinking hahhahaha. omg ****ing hilarious. yes i love how ive been contacted by your attorney and everything i talked to him today. He wanted me to tell you to get a life, find friends, and stop modding a car that you are renting.
Old 07-13-2006 | 07:03 PM
TK2005

LOL....yes, the judge will look at all of these highly relevant pics. You're such a tool.
Old 07-13-2006 | 07:03 PM
TK2005

HAHAHAHHAHA OMG, wow omggggggg hahahhaha pics of me drinking hahhahaha. omg ****ing hilarious. yes i love how ive been contacted by your attorney and everything i talked to him today. He wanted me to tell you to get a life, find friends, and stop modding a car that you are renting.
LOL....I like the new guy.
Old 07-13-2006 | 07:04 PM
TK2005

Way to come to this country and make a difference. Can you even sue anybody without being a citizen?

Quick Reply: god i fuking hate ups