Notices
Mid-Atlantic Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Washington D.C.

Pulled Over!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2006 | 01:42 PM
Nowell
National Z Club

I dont need the weapon. Marine Corp trained and tested, and as close as cops get, they have no idea. I just try not to be much of an a$$. They have a job to do too, as much as I dont agree with it, others feel safe by it, so let them have their comforting thoughts. Take the ticket and move along.
Old 09-25-2006 | 04:41 PM
JLT

tickets suck.
Old 09-27-2006 | 08:59 AM
4SHIZZIL

Well at the sixth month of ownership of my G (bought in January). I had 6 police exchanges and two tickets....one resulting in a restricted for month.

FF County are diiiiacks that dont have anything better to do. They have to pull successful poeple over to help fund the Mayors golf budget.

Warnings!! You all should be grateful, the only warning I get is, place your hands on the steering wheel or I will shot your Black $zz (that is a quote too, by the way)!

I am 30 years old, have driven:
97 Ford F-150 Blue
81 Chevette Black
91 Mazda B2200 Red
96 Jeep Grand Cherokee Red
92 Mazda 626 White
84 Dodge Lazer Gold
99 Chrysler 300M red
01 Chrysler 300M blue
81 Corolla RWD blue
91 Mazda 323 Blue
99 Kawaski Ninja 600R Red
00 Mustang GT Black
78 CJ5 Blue (current)
77 Buick Electra 225 white (current)
05 G35 white (current)
99 Isuzu Amigo Blue
95 Mitz Galant Blue
91 Civic Red 3DR
06 Jetta GLI 2.0T Red with paddle shift (current) No tickets yet 3 weeks old!

I have been stopped in all the cars above (minus the Jetta). Most of them were for "random checks?" So it doesnt matter, cops are diiiiiacks!

However I was stopped over 14 times in 1999 in my 99 Chrysler 300M in the first 12 months of ownership for "Registration Checks in Newport News/Hampton VA" while I was in the Air Force.

Success (type of car and year), Race, Sex, and Age play a major factor in getting in or out of a ticket.

My best friend and I got caught drifting through a stoplight while it was (orangeish red) both in Black Mustangs. The cop ran our license and both came up non-licensed.....ironically because he found out during the stop that we were government contractors that just left Baghdad {we had proof ironically in the car} (which that is where his wife was..BoozAllen). He let us go instead of taking us to jail! This cop was an African American Cop, the only African American that has ever pulled me over and my only warning. Hmmm. But my friend was white so I guess that only counts have as much .....lol?!

Not making this a race thing at all. These are my experices and mine alone. Please take this with a grain of salt.

I also got popped in NewportNews/Hampton VA for a random stop in which I had one beer after returning from 6 months in Saudi Arabia (which was on the front page of the paper and in the news that day). I blew a .07 (.08 was the legal limit)after telling him I was gone for six months and all I wanted the American dinner..wings, steak, potatoes and a Fosters on tap! He said although you are under the legal limit, I dont believe you only had one and arrested me. In the car he explained to me that at least I had a nice car (99 chrysler 300M). I blew a .04 at the station, yet still was charged for DUI. I paid 2K for lawyer on E-4 pay in the AirForce which driving a 30K car and beat the charge, but still it almost ruined my rep at work and respect from my subordinates.

I drive my 77 Buick twice a year, I get pulled over twice a year. That car is completely stock, no tint, rims, special paint or anything. It has white walls for Christ sake...still get pulled.

I always say yes sir or maam, and I am extremely polite.... I ask for a warning yet I alwasy get a ticket!

My Uncle is a cop and I still wont talk to him in uniform....

Last edited by 4SHIZZIL; 09-27-2006 at 09:06 AM.