Notices
Mid-Atlantic Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Washington D.C.

Z bashing on VA forum....

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2007 | 08:31 AM
NoahzBurnt

Originally Posted by Devil Z
Let the EVO and STi boys come. At least for us boosted Z's, we don't really care what the hell they say.

Can't wait till I go built.

I couldn't agree more.....
Old 05-15-2007 | 08:32 AM
bboypuertoroc

Originally Posted by Devil Z
Let the EVO and STi boys come. At least for us boosted Z's, we don't really care what the hell they say.

Can't wait till I go built.
Ask anyone in the Mid-A what happened to the last boosted Z that tried me. Not to say I can take them all, but don't think for a second that a bolt-on Evo can't hold it's own.
Originally Posted by MasterRacer
LOL WOW! Crap, this thread had like 12 replies when I last left it yesterday and BBOYPUERTOROC I didnt mean to say that the Z is CHEAPER then the EVO ......... I said its the best car in its class "under $30,000", I would love for you to come out here and show me an Evo that sells for less then what I bought my car for which was $27,9XX. Although its my opinion and yes I know "They are like *******s, everyone has one!" Its exactly that, an opinion.
Yes the Z is expensive to mod when doing FI but to mod in general it isn't all that bad price wise if you look around and hunt for deals, its just like most other cars. I do agree that stock out of factory the Z/STI/EVO are pretty similar performance wise but again as I stated before why in gods name are you going to compare an FI car to N/A thats retarded, you will obviously gain more power out of the FI car faster.
Evo's are selling for dirt cheap these days because they're trying to move them all to make room for the Evo X. My friend was quoted $21K (no bull****) from a dealer in Cali for an '06 Evo RS (brand new). Hell, I bought my GSR for a bit over $29k, and now they're selling around/below the MSRP for the RS'.

I know it's not terribly expensive to mod N/A (still more than the Evo though), but you barely get any gains going the bolt-on route whereas bolt-ons for an Evo can get you over 400awhp/awtq. The reason why the cars are compared is because of how close performance is stock and that they're in the same price range... that's really about it. HP/dollar the Evo will always win, no matter how far you take it.

On a side note, thanks for not being a douch unlike some others in this thread... intelligent conversation CAN be had involving these two cars.
Originally Posted by G35_TX
EVO fan boy is back. lol. Well sorry to say but your EVO is a Lancer. So get over it. Just like a Srt4 is a NEON. But a Z is a Z.

Still built CHEAPLY on a ugly nasty interior and everything except suspension, wheels, brakes and engine are the same as the base lancer.
Oh great, not you. Why are you even in this section? Go ***** your thoughts in the Texas regional section. Keep proving how little you know with retarded posts like the quoted.

Do you even bother to read what I post? Or do you specifically respond to me with absolutely nothing intelligent to say other than the same weak-*** insults that barely hold any ground?

I guess the drivetrain is the same? How about the body panels? Chassis reinforcement? Interior? Do you really want me to keep going?

For the last time, I KNOW the Evo is a Lancer. It's pretty ****ing obvious... it's in the name. But the name is one of FEW things they have in common.

You're a waste of my ****ing time. GTFO.

Last edited by bboypuertoroc; 05-15-2007 at 08:35 AM.
Old 05-15-2007 | 08:50 AM
abui01

EVO fan boy is back. lol. Well sorry to say but your EVO is a Lancer. So get over it. Just like a Srt4 is a NEON. But a Z is a Z.

Still built CHEAPLY on a ugly nasty interior and everything except suspension, wheels, brakes and engine are the same as the base lancer.
and to add to it:

a LS7 Z06 is THE SAME as a LS1 Vette and a V8 Supercharged Cobra is just the same as a V6 Mustang too! Dam idiots... If they look the same... guess WHAT?!?! THEY ARE THE SAME... DUUUHH!! Dont argue with our logic! G35 FTW!

Last edited by abui01; 05-15-2007 at 08:56 AM.
Old 05-15-2007 | 08:58 AM
C5_vette

man this is still going on?? ha... if you cant recognize the difference between an Evo and a Lancer then you are one stupid chit.....

as for the interior the car was built with performance in mind... and it does a very good job at that.... you really think the people that buy it give chit about the interior..... I doubt they do especially when they are flying by many of the said luxury cars... I guess they suck because they dont come stock with an anolog clock

as I said before this is all dutchboy350Z's fault for driving that blue rice mobile
Old 05-15-2007 | 09:18 AM
abui01

Actually the G35 doesn't even look like a Z. The Z is a Z. The Neon and Srt4 look identical. The Lancer and Evo. Same. But does the Z look like a G. NO.

Does a Vette look like a Fbody? NO.
^ LOL!!! Whoever said the G35 looked like the Z?? And where did the Fbody comment come from? LOL!!! Whoever made claims that Vettes looked like Fbodies?

Why are you here?! You live in Hawaii, you do not own a Z! LOL!
BTW, bboy IS from our area and goes to our meets, if you were local, you would know that. Check out the threads he has created in the past before you make yourself look silly w/ those claims.
Old 05-15-2007 | 09:26 AM
bboypuertoroc

Why are you here?! You live in Hawaii, you do not own a Z! LOL!
Maybe if you didn't have your head so far up your *** you'd know I'm from northern VA. Why would I spend so much time posting in the Mid-A forum if I wasn't from the area?
No anyone can recognize the difference between a lancer and a evo. But when someone in this thread says the Lancer is NOT THE SAME as a EVO as far as the car is. Which over 50% of the car really is. LOL!
Obviously, not everyone can recognize the differences (read: YOU).

Again, keep proving how ignorant you are. There's prolly more similarities between a G35 and 350Z than there is between a Lancer and a Lancer Evolution.

LOL@50%.
Old 05-15-2007 | 09:29 AM
C5_vette

No anyone can recognize the difference between a lancer and a evo. But when someone in this thread says the Lancer is NOT THE SAME as a EVO as far as the car is. Which over 50% of the car really is. LOL!

when I said recognize the difference, I meant performance wise, I assumed you would have picked up on this... as we are on a car forum.... to clarify.. if you think that the performace engineering put into an Evo, is the same as that which can be had in a base lancer... then you sir are a fool...
Old 05-15-2007 | 09:29 AM
abui01

Originally Posted by bboypuertoroc
Obviously, not everyone can recognize the differences (read: YOU).
OMG, hhahahaha you crack me up man
Old 05-15-2007 | 09:33 AM
bboypuertoroc

Originally Posted by C5_vette
... then you sir are a fool...
He's already proven this time and time again when we've been at it on the same subject before, and he's just reinforcing it now.
Old 05-15-2007 | 09:44 AM
blasian

You have proven to be a troll on this site that likes to make the EVO gods chariot. Than you for reinforcing that with no facts backing your statements up ever.
Actually, I can't really say the amount of times bboy has said the Z wins in looks hands down...

Performance wise its a different story... And even I wouldn't argue with that. Back when I wanted an EVO, I wanted the performance...
Old 05-15-2007 | 09:45 AM
mdracer76
Banned

Ah.. most of of N/A Z's here would rape Tony (in reverse)
and he knows it!
Old 05-15-2007 | 09:56 AM
bboypuertoroc

Originally Posted by mdracer76
Ah.. most of of N/A Z's here would rape Tony (in reverse)
and he knows it!
You'll sure smoke my *** in D-walking... LOL.
Old 05-15-2007 | 09:58 AM
bboypuertoroc

You have proven to be a troll on this site that likes to make the EVO gods chariot. Than you for reinforcing that with no facts backing your statements up ever.
When was the last time you put up a fact backing your statements? You don't even know the facts (which you have proven).
Old 05-15-2007 | 09:58 AM
bboypuertoroc

You sir need to go back and read my earlier posts. I am the one who pointed out the differences between the cars. No one else did and it was mostly related to performance.
Which you left out a MAJOR one (drivetrain). Smart one guy!
Old 05-15-2007 | 09:59 AM
C5_vette

LOL! No I recognize the differences as I pointed out earlier in this thread. Some obviously can't. And some obviously think they have a completely different car like the Lancer itself.

Oh that might be yourself.

LOL! The G35 and 350z do not share a single body panel unlike the EVO and Lancer. There are many different parts between them.

I really dont unnderstand your point.. first you say thry look the same "haha its a lancer"... then you say that anyone can tell the difference...

then I mention performance, where the actual differences are quite clear... and you go back to body pannels?? what point are you trying to prove??? that they look similair?? is that your overall point? so same with the C6 and the C6 Z06 right... i mean I am sure they share some body pannels?? wtf

you keep saying that the lancer and the Evo are the same but all of your arguments are based on cosmetic reasoning.... there is more to cars than their cosmetic features.. chit why buy and M3 i mean i can get the 3 serieres instead they all LOOK the same
Old 05-15-2007 | 10:03 AM
bboypuertoroc

Originally Posted by C5_vette
I really dont unnderstand your point.. first you say thry look the same "haha its a lancer"... then you say that anyone can tell the difference...

then I mention performance, where the actual differences are quite clear... and you go back to body pannels?? what point are you trying to prove??? that they look similair?? is that your overall point? so same with the C6 and the C6 Z06 right... i mean I am sure they share some body pannels?? wtf

you keep saying that the lancer and the Evo are the same but all of your arguments are based on cosmetic reasoning.... there is more to cars than their cosmetic features.. chit why buy and M3 i mean i can get the 3 serieres instead they all LOOK the same
I can sum this up: HE DOESN'T KNOW WHAT THE @#$% HE'S TALKING ABOUT. He doesn't even know that damn near every body part is different between the two.

This is just an example of someone who thinks they know everything about a car they've NEVER OWNED. I've owned BOTH a Z and an Evo. I can speak on the differences. You CAN'T. Have you ever seen an Evo in person, let alone been in one or went for a ride/drove one? Ever been in a Lancer? I have. World of difference.

Last edited by kcobean; 05-15-2007 at 01:17 PM.
Old 05-15-2007 | 10:08 AM
dutchboy350Z
Finally some go

Many times. Your just too much of a idiot to research it yourself.
Word of advise: Stop, While You're Way Behind.
Old 05-15-2007 | 10:10 AM
bboypuertoroc

LOL no I didn't. Engine is part of the drivetrain. duh! How much more of a idiot are you going to be?
So I guess the AWD, 3 diffs and tranny are considered the engine? Riiiiiight.
Old 05-15-2007 | 10:11 AM
C5_vette

while we are at it.. Bboy I would just like to add that 1995 toyota tercel DX Pwns a Lancer what now soooon ,

if I still had mine i would prove this ridiculous theory.... now back to arguing with "no logic guy"
Old 05-15-2007 | 10:14 AM
bboypuertoroc

I know what the drivetrain/powertrain is, but you clearly said "engine". Here, for you...
Where does it say etc.? You never said drivetrain in the first place.

Quick Reply: Z bashing on VA forum....