Notices
Mid-Atlantic Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Washington D.C.

Z bashing on VA forum....

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2007 | 10:17 AM
bboypuertoroc

Originally Posted by C5_vette
while we are at it.. Bboy I would just like to add that 1995 toyota tercel DX Pwns a Lancer what now soooon ,

if I still had mine i would prove this ridiculous theory.... now back to arguing with "no logic guy"
LOL... my '89 Camry would own a Lancer.
Old 05-15-2007 | 10:19 AM
bboypuertoroc

That's funny, the word drivetrain doesn't appear there, either. And it's missing info. Nice try though.
Old 05-15-2007 | 10:27 AM
C5_vette

Originally Posted by bboypuertoroc
LOL... my '89 Camry would own a Lancer.

haha yea the camrys were in a different league...
Old 05-15-2007 | 10:35 AM
C5_vette

let it go.. your argument was flawed.. we get it the look similair. sweet thats about it.(yet you state anyone can tell the difference).. its been beaten to death in this thread...

I love how you call him a troll. yet he is from the area, and owned a Z... how about you GTFO of the Mid A section... since you are too thick headed realize that you contradicting yourself over and over again
Old 05-15-2007 | 10:37 AM
bboypuertoroc

Originally Posted by G35_TX
Wah Wah Wah, we didn't know you required a full detail list. So freakin what. Grow up and stop causing trouble.
You're the one who thinks (keyword: THINKS) he knows all about the car.

And what's this "we" shit... got a turd in your pocket? I don't know if you realize this or not... the only "we" is against "you". You are the one causing trouble. You don't belong here. Leave.
Old 05-15-2007 | 11:00 AM
Nowell
National Z Club

"Only two things come from Texas, steers and queers, and I don't see no horns on you so that narrows it down doesn't it!"

I think you should just go back to your dead section, considering most people here in this argument know Tony on a personal level and would have no trouble defending him even if he were to argue the sky was f*cking orange.

Go pound sand.
Old 05-15-2007 | 11:04 AM
C5_vette

I have more right to be here than you. And since new post button goes to every area I get to see this as well. Mr C5 vette owner can leave now.

seeing how I am from the Mid-A and attend many of the meets I have every right to be here, I wont go into any more detail than that.... and no one was debating whether or not you could see posts in every area....I was telling you to GTFO.. see the difference

and it was a fine thread before ppl like you jumped in with stupid *** comments along the lines of the "evo is still a lancer" and other gems like "the Srt 4 is still a neon... so who corrupted the thread... hmmm thats a real tough one jackass........

Last edited by C5_vette; 05-15-2007 at 11:07 AM.
Old 05-15-2007 | 11:06 AM
Gooey

speakin about horns and texas anyone remember that Z that had the bull horns mounted in the front?
Old 05-15-2007 | 11:09 AM
Gooey

Originally Posted by C5_vette
seeing how I am from the Mid-A and attend many of the meets I have every right to be here, I wont go into more detail than that.... and no one was debating whether or not you could see posts in every area....I was telling you to GTFO.. see the difference

and it was a fine thread before ppl like you jumped in with stupid *** comments along the lines of the "evo is still a lancer" and other gems like "the Srt 4 is still a neon... so who corrupted the thread... hmmm thats a real tough one jackass........
+1 hes a value member on these forums and probably attend more z/g meets then you do.
Evos are great cars. STI's and even SRT's You have to give it to them. From the factory and with little mods they turn into different monsters on the road. No one is knockin on your car so have some respect for other people's decision on what car they purchase. Unless you want to pay everyones car note you have no right to talk down about another person's car.
Old 05-15-2007 | 11:14 AM
Nowell
National Z Club

Guess people from VA have a IQ of 0. Your quote above proves that. You have no clue about Texas.
Considering your great job representing your state, your right, I have no clue, I think they are all a$$hats just like you.
Old 05-15-2007 | 11:15 AM
bboypuertoroc

LOL. I know more about cars than you obviously. My strong area is Nissans however. Reason why I am a editor for a magazine.

Actually this thread was very informative before you came in and just spewed your EVO vs this crap as usual.
You STILL haven't proven you know more about cars... but that's not the issue here.

Maybe you didn't read this thread entirely... there was nothing informative about it. It was about people bashing Z's on a LOCAL forum. I clowned the people that were bashing the Z. You missed that part in your never-ending quest to try and prove to everyone here that you know something about cars (which you haven't shown yet). I didn't spew ****... I stated known facts about the differences between the two cars (prove me wrong). I had to correct the people who were actually spewing **** about Evo's... but I guess you're just a band-wagon fanboy that's on the Evo-hating short bus.

You edit for a magazine? Big fucking deal... you're still a clueless tool.
Old 05-15-2007 | 11:15 AM
C5_vette

he was defedning his car, i really see nothing wrong with that... but things started to blow up after the comments I mentioned above... which in no way shape or form contributed to the discussion... which is the point I was making...
Old 05-15-2007 | 11:17 AM
bboypuertoroc

If you actually read back. The thread was fine before mr. EVO boy came in here.
So I guess a thead is fine when people are bashing on one make of car, but when someone steps in and proves them wrong it goes to crap? Great logic.
Old 05-15-2007 | 11:23 AM
Nowell
National Z Club

Originally Posted by bboypuertoroc
So I guess a thead is fine when people are bashing on one make of car, but when someone steps in and proves them wrong it goes to crap? Great logic.
LOL screw the car bashing, this has turned into a "Sharks" and "Jets" war! LOL!

edit, oops wait, I have an IQ of 0 so I shouldn't know about American classics.
Old 05-15-2007 | 11:23 AM
AroundMyHorn

Originally Posted by Nowell
Considering your great job representing your state, your right, I have no clue, I think they are all a$$hats just like you.

lol, stfu dude. Go back to talking about cars.
Old 05-15-2007 | 11:26 AM
bboypuertoroc

LOL. I know more about cars than you obviously. My strong area is Nissans however. Reason why I am a editor for a magazine.
I have to re-laugh at this statement...

If you know so much about cars, why are you an editor? Maybe you should be a MECHANIC. Are you ASE certified? Got a degree in something like mechanical engineering or graduated from UTI or some shit? I'll give you a hint... I got one and I'm working on the other. How about you?

What magazine do you edit for? I'm curious because if you're even telling the truth I'd like to know what publication it is so I know what to wipe my *** with next time I take a shit.
Old 05-15-2007 | 11:27 AM
mdracer76
Banned

TX vs VA .. woooo hooo! This is going to be fun!

(this **** needs to stop)
Old 05-15-2007 | 11:28 AM
AroundMyHorn

What magazine do you edit for? I'm curious because if you're even telling the truth I'd like to know what publication it is so I know what to wipe my *** with next time I take a shit.[/QUOTE]

lmao
Old 05-15-2007 | 11:28 AM
bboypuertoroc

Originally Posted by Nowell
LOL screw the car bashing, this has turned into a "Sharks" and "Jets" war! LOL!

edit, oops wait, I have an IQ of 0 so I shouldn't know about American classics.
LOL... He musta missed the whole FMJ reference. It's funny though he took such offense to it... must not be a steer.
Old 05-15-2007 | 11:30 AM
C5_vette

Originally Posted by mdracer76
TX vs VA .. woooo hooo! This is going to be fun!

(this **** needs to stop)

Pipe down Rice Boy!!!!!!!

Quick Reply: Z bashing on VA forum....