Notices
Mid-Atlantic Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Washington D.C.

New Member Of "Zero Gravity"

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2007, 07:48 PM
1sexyleo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Driven1
Well I sincerely apologize for calling you sir.
its alright man.....we all chillin

no hostility here....just trash talkin
Old 10-17-2007, 07:58 PM
Alberto
Cranky FI Owner

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

1sexyleo-dont be a bench racer and go by magazine rated hp to tell US Z owners, the differences bewteen years. I doubt you could beat any 6MT Z that DOESNT have a driver with CEREBAL PALSY, 99mph trap is on the weak side for Z's to trap...I love when people try to correct others and in fact they are wrong. 07's are much more powerful than any other Z and on avg run .3-.4 faster down the 1/4 with 2-3mph higher traps....this thread cracks me up for so many reasons.
Old 10-17-2007, 08:20 PM
350Ricky
I like Rice

Bleh I also sense a bit of hostility. Maybe just me, but no likey
Old 10-17-2007, 08:53 PM
dutchboy350Z
Finally some go

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by 350Ricky
Bleh I also sense a bit of hostility. Maybe just me, but no likey
Maybe it has something to do with, "come to the 214 yo' and we'll make it happen". You guys crack the rest of the Mid-A regulars up. We are all laughing at you NOT with you.

You explicitly stated you don't want anyone joining your "crew" that will cause trouble. Yet that is exactly what most of you Zero "Gangstas" want to do.
Old 10-17-2007, 08:58 PM
VqMoNsTeR

Originally Posted by Alberto
1sexyleo-dont be a bench racer and go by magazine rated hp to tell US Z owners, the differences bewteen years. I doubt you could beat any 6MT Z that DOESNT have a driver with CEREBAL PALSY, 99mph trap is on the weak side for Z's to trap...I love when people try to correct others and in fact they are wrong. 07's are much more powerful than any other Z and on avg run .3-.4 faster down the 1/4 with 2-3mph higher traps....this thread cracks me up for so many reasons.
don't pick on the misses. it's rare u find a female that shares the same interest as us. a female drives a 350z you praise her but if she/he drives a maxima we aren't welcome. 95% of the z owners on here can't stand maxima's, for what reason i don't know. most ppl argue between makes and not models. and seeing as everybody on here hangs on ur *******, how bout you grab one of those all motor 6mt z and we will see who has the inferior model...

oh and by the way, 03 04 05 06 07 z... how ever u look at it, point is it took nissan's "sports car" up to 07 to manufacture a quick car. not our fault they detuned our cars to 255hp, sedans rule!!!!
Old 10-17-2007, 09:01 PM
bboypuertoroc

Received 2,446 Likes on 1,768 Posts

Originally Posted by VqMoNsTeR
don't pick on the misses. it's rare u find a female that shares the same interest as us. a female drives a 350z you praise her but if she/he drives a maxima we aren't welcome. 95% of the z owners on here can't stand maxima's, for what reason i don't know. most ppl argue between makes and not models. and seeing as everybody on here hangs on ur *******, how bout you grab one of those all motor 6mt z and we will see who has the inferior model...

oh and by the way, 03 04 05 06 07 z... how ever u look at it, point is it took nissan's "sports car" up to 07 to manufacture a quick car. not our fault they detuned our cars to 255hp, sedans rule!!!!
LMAO... guess you don't know about his all-motor days.

Comparing a Z to a Maxima... that's laughable.
Old 10-17-2007, 09:06 PM
dutchboy350Z
Finally some go

WTF are you doing on this site? Take your grocery-getter somewhere else. You don't see any of us trolling on your maxima sites.

Do you really think we give a **** about your 4 door sedan?
Old 10-17-2007, 09:10 PM
ajcool2

And it begins...
Old 10-17-2007, 09:28 PM
mondi

30 hp is alot for a sticker
Old 10-17-2007, 09:33 PM
1sexyleo

Originally Posted by Alberto

first off, i dont bench race....im in the drivers seat driving right along with ya'll. then, u dont know what i can beat....u dont know what i have in my car now, besides the stuff i listed.

secondly....i NEVER said 07 z's were slow, when in fact i was implying that they are the most powerful z's made. and i would hope that a Z could trap more than 99mph considering that its a sports car and the value it supposedly holds with the same 3.5 motor.

there is a female who drives a 6mt 350z and i can guarantee that i would kick her a$$...with my 4spd auto. and i dont limit myself to girls, i race guys too.
Old 10-17-2007, 09:39 PM
C5_vette

Originally Posted by mondi
30 hp is alot for a sticker

is that to the wheels?
Old 10-17-2007, 09:40 PM
VqMoNsTeR

Originally Posted by dutchboy350Z
WTF are you doing on this site? Take your grocery-getter somewhere else. You don't see any of us trolling on your maxima sites.

Do you really think we give a **** about your 4 door sedan?
and who are u dweeb? stay ur wack a$$ in va. e-thuggin behind ur lap top, but i dare u say somethin at a meet. id smack ur punk a$$. pull ur panties up, ur puss is showing...
Old 10-17-2007, 09:42 PM
C5_vette

and who are u dweeb? stay ur wack a$$ in va. e-thuggin behind ur lap top, but i dare u say somethin at a meet. id smack ur punk a$$. pull ur panties up, ur puss is showing...

isnt the definition of what you just wrote e-thuggin.... your coming off like an ***.... pack it up and take it somewhere else.. we are a tight group here... no one will miss you....
Old 10-17-2007, 09:45 PM
mondi

Originally Posted by C5_vette
no one will miss you....

wud u miss me if i ever moved somewhere??
Old 10-17-2007, 09:47 PM
C5_vette

Originally Posted by mondi
wud u miss me if i ever moved somewhere??
hahah arrrmaaaandoooo.... if you left who would be left to get caught drifting through ocean city with potential WMD's bahaha (kidding )
Old 10-17-2007, 09:52 PM
dutchboy350Z
Finally some go

You probably don't have the mental capacity of the saying "The Teapot Calling the Kettle Black" ... please, for the love of god, pull up your pants if you want to be taken seriously ... take care.

Old 10-17-2007, 09:57 PM
bboypuertoroc

Received 2,446 Likes on 1,768 Posts

Oh my God... you don't know Karl very well. Don't **** with a man that can chug a bottle of Mad Dog after drinking a liter of Soju.

I'm pretty sure he'd snap the arm you try swinging with. But, I won't speak on someone else's behalf... he can take care of himself.

Oh sexyleo, my wife would dog you in a race. I'll let her 2.0 60' speak for themselves.

Tony ( at the e-thugging)
Old 10-17-2007, 10:12 PM
1sexyleo

Originally Posted by bboypuertoroc
Oh my God... you don't know Karl very well. Don't **** with a man that can chug a bottle of Mad Dog after drinking a liter of Soju.

I'm pretty sure he'd snap the arm you try swinging with. But, I won't speak on someone else's behalf... he can take care of himself.

Oh sexyleo, my wife would dog you in a race. I'll let her 2.0 60' speak for themselves.

Tony ( at the e-thugging)

ur point is what???? u can bring her out too!!!! my 2.0 60' can speak for me too..

if she wants to race, u know where to find me....214. dark grey 02 maxima w/ 1sxyleo on the tags...not too hard to find.
Old 10-17-2007, 10:16 PM
abui01

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

LOL!! This guy called out KARL! Yes you obviously DON'T know the Mid-a gang very well.. Karl's arm is like the size of both my legs... I don't think you want to get him mad...(might want to apologize while you can) the MOST you'd want is to get him whirled up on the forums... don't even think about taking it face to face!!
Old 10-17-2007, 10:21 PM
ajcool2

Quick Reply: New Member Of "Zero Gravity"