Notices
Mid-Atlantic Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Washington D.C.

New Member Of "Zero Gravity"

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2007, 06:04 AM
ajcool2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

On a lighter note here are a few pics I snapped of the meet last night. More of you should come out. Always cool meeting new people.

Old 10-18-2007, 06:07 AM
bboypuertoroc

Received 2,446 Likes on 1,768 Posts

Originally Posted by 1sexyleo
actually yes, i have a video and timeslip...i also have pictures....

and i, grasshopper....talk **** because most of the time can back mines up. track, street or highway. it doesnt matter. it's all irrelevant.........

here is the video and here is the timeslip:

http://s181.photobucket.com/albums/x...=SexyLeo13.flv

in the mean time *waiting to be ripped a new a$$hole*
Not a bad timeslip.

But trust me... that *** will be ripped (a 2.0 60' pales in comparison to a 1.5-1.6).

LOL@grasshopper... doesn't take much to mash a peddle off teh line when there's no worrying about slipping a clutch. I got MUCH MORE racing experience than you, trust me. The only kine racing I haven't done is an HPDE or any kine off-road.

I used to be a hot-headed 19 year old too thinking I could back everything up. That'll end quick when you grow up.

Oh, BTW, don't take too much offense... you gotta have thick skin in hurr.

Kelly, you old-*** man, how you been? You know I'm gonna want a piece of that Viper when I get back there... I think 2 liters will be enough... LMAO...

Tony (will be coming in teh family sedan)
Old 10-18-2007, 06:08 AM
bboypuertoroc

Some nice cars there.
Old 10-18-2007, 06:15 AM
kcobean

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by bboypuertoroc

Kelly, you old-*** man, how you been? You know I'm gonna want a piece of that Viper when I get back there... I think 2 liters will be enough... LMAO...

Tony (will be coming in teh family sedan)
I'll bring my family sedan too then, just to make it fair....of course it's a 425 HP 6.1L Hemi, but we won't sweat the details.

And I've been good. How 'bout you? When are you getting back this way man?
Old 10-18-2007, 06:21 AM
bboypuertoroc

Not sure... I'm stuck in the Philippines right now, then it's back and forth between here and Hawaii for a while. Hopefully sometime next year I'll be back at Belvoir going to school for a year... hopefully.

I see your family sedan... I'm putting about the same bhp out as she is. Only until I get back from PI though... you'll have to break out teh snake (and not the trouser snake...).
Old 10-18-2007, 06:26 AM
kcobean

I see your family sedan... I'm putting about the same bhp out as she is. Only until I get back from PI though... you'll have to break out teh snake (and not the trouser snake...).
LOL....Same BHP, but I'll bet your car weighs a bit less than this tank...4300 lbs!!!
Old 10-18-2007, 06:34 AM
Alberto
Cranky FI Owner

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by VqMoNsTeR
don't pick on the misses. it's rare u find a female that shares the same interest as us. a female drives a 350z you praise her but if she/he drives a maxima we aren't welcome. 95% of the z owners on here can't stand maxima's, for what reason i don't know. most ppl argue between makes and not models. and seeing as everybody on here hangs on ur *******, how bout you grab one of those all motor 6mt z and we will see who has the inferior model...

oh and by the way, 03 04 05 06 07 z... how ever u look at it, point is it took nissan's "sports car" up to 07 to manufacture a quick car. not our fault they detuned our cars to 255hp, sedans rule!!!!
Im not picking on the "misses" I see BS info posted and I call it out, I treat everybody on here the same. Funny, girls want equal opportunity yet they say something incorrect get corrected and people like you need to defend them She can speak for herself right? You calling me out to drive an NA car? LOL, My car NA ran 13.1 @ 107mph (this was 3 years ago BTW!), that would have raped your Maxima in the butt faster than a 6 yr old would get stuffed at Jacko's mansion

1sexleo-you were in fact bench racing when you said the bigger difference came between the standard and Revup Z's instead of the Revup-to the HR. You made that comment and assumption based off of crank hp published in mags, thats bench racing. Anybody that knows anything about Z's knows the HR's are much nastier than claimed. Many have dyno'd 270whp stock, thats more power than my car with all the bolt-ons (262whp)....not hating on girls or Maxima owners, but the attitude you guys bring here, especially in this tight knit community of friends will not get you far.

Kelly-nice to see you stranger, its been a while! Still go down to CFA?
Old 10-18-2007, 06:44 AM
1sexyleo

Not a bad timeslip.

But trust me... that *** will be ripped (a 2.0 60' pales in comparison to a 1.5-1.6).

LOL@grasshopper... doesn't take much to mash a peddle off teh line when there's no worrying about slipping a clutch. I got MUCH MORE racing experience than you, trust me. The only kine racing I haven't done is an HPDE or any kine off-road.

I used to be a hot-headed 19 year old too thinking I could back everything up. That'll end quick when you grow up.

Oh, BTW, don't take too much offense... you gotta have thick skin in hurr.
oh i wont take too much offense, i dealt with worst in the maxima forums....being a female and all. oh and im not 19...lol....im 24.
Old 10-18-2007, 07:04 AM
1sexyleo

Originally Posted by Alberto
Im not picking on the "misses" I see BS info posted and I call it out, I treat everybody on here the same. Funny, girls want equal opportunity yet they say something incorrect get corrected and people like you need to defend them She can speak for herself right? You calling me out to drive an NA car? LOL, My car NA ran 13.1 @ 107mph (this was 3 years ago BTW!), that would have raped your Maxima in the butt faster than a 6 yr old would get stuffed at Jacko's mansion

1sexleo-you were in fact bench racing when you said the bigger difference came between the standard and Revup Z's instead of the Revup-to the HR. You made that comment and assumption based off of crank hp published in mags, thats bench racing. Anybody that knows anything about Z's knows the HR's are much nastier than claimed. Many have dyno'd 270whp stock, thats more power than my car with all the bolt-ons (262whp)....not hating on girls or Maxima owners, but the attitude you guys bring here, especially in this tight knit community of friends will not get you far.
well when i made that comment, i was just backing up what vqmonster was saying in general. he was referring to the years. i already know the vq35hr engine are top notch and cant be fukked with compared to a maxima...lol.

but u know...everyone likes to hold their ground and stand by their car....regardless of what they think and believe compared to the reality of it all.

if i was incorrect in what i said, i apologize. just a little misunderstanding.

and i apologize on vqmonster's behalf also about "him slapping the **** outta someone". he didnt have to take it that far but, u know how guys are when their car gets insulted. "grocery-getter" it's like someone taking a **** in your front yard...lol
Old 10-18-2007, 07:04 AM
ajcool2

oh i wont take too much offense, i dealt with worst in the maxima forums....being a female and all. oh and im not 19...lol....im 24.
Different world over there for sure. lol@19
Old 10-18-2007, 07:11 AM
1sexyleo

Originally Posted by ajcool2
Different world over there for sure. lol@19
yep....after a while no one is gonna be there but nova folks.
Old 10-18-2007, 07:17 AM
dutchboy350Z
Finally some go

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

and i apologize on vqmonster's behalf also about "him slapping the **** outta someone". he didnt have to take it that far but, u know how guys are when their car gets insulted. "grocery-getter" it's like someone taking a **** in your front yard...lol
We also know why he's trolling over here.

It seems he can't even get along with other Maxima owners as well. This is probably not an isolated incident.

" come SEE MEE yo' " ...

Last edited by dutchboy350Z; 10-18-2007 at 07:19 AM.
Old 10-18-2007, 07:34 AM
1sexyleo

Originally Posted by dutchboy350Z
We also know why he's trolling over here.

It seems he can't even get along with other Maxima owners as well. This is probably not an isolated incident.

" come SEE MEE yo' " ...

lol...he was just banned because he was talking about street racing. we are not allowed to cuss, talk about street racing, talk about law enforcement officers etc....

this is actually the first time i've seen him act like this on any forum. he usually gets along good with others. im the one that cant get along with maxima owners..lol. the only reason i was over here was to post on zero gravity's car club, that was about it. most likely i wont post anywhere else on this site
Old 10-18-2007, 09:30 AM
kcobean

Kelly-nice to see you stranger, its been a while! Still go down to CFA?
Hey Bert,
Yeah, still go out to CFA every now and then, but life has been hellish at work and such, so my play time has been limited unfortunately.

Nice to see you keepin' people in line, as usual.
Old 10-18-2007, 09:38 AM
Alberto
Cranky FI Owner

Its what you do when bored by a comp

Im sure we'll see each other around next spring when people start heading out more. Not much time left in this season for all of that-unless you like standing outside freezing your nuts off. I am gonna try to make it to the Skyline drive though
Old 10-18-2007, 09:48 AM
kcobean

Its what you do when bored by a comp

Im sure we'll see each other around next spring when people start heading out more. Not much time left in this season for all of that-unless you like standing outside freezing your nuts off. I am gonna try to make it to the Skyline drive though
Yeah, I'm not too much for the nut freezing, but I'd like to get out to the track with the Viper next summer. I've never tracked it and I crossed the magic 10K mile barrier on the odometer about two months ago, so I wanna have some fun with it. Perhaps we can get out there and you can ***-rape a Viper....it'd be fun.
Old 10-18-2007, 09:55 AM
dutchboy350Z
Finally some go

lol...he was just banned because he was talking about street racing. we are not allowed to cuss, talk about street racing, talk about law enforcement officers etc....

this is actually the first time i've seen him act like this on any forum. he usually gets along good with others. im the one that cant get along with maxima owners..lol. the only reason i was over here was to post on zero gravity's car club, that was about it. most likely i wont post anywhere else on this site
We don't mind the diversity in Cars (A lot of owners own multiple cars here or have sold their Z and and gone to a none-VQ platform). We just don't like it when people join here just to start ****.

Talking trash between friends is one thing because we know everyone is just messin' around.
Like 'Berto granny shifting and not double clutching like he should (god that quote never gets old )
Old 10-18-2007, 09:58 AM
dutchboy350Z
Finally some go

Originally Posted by kcobean
Yeah, I'm not too much for the nut freezing, but I'd like to get out to the track with the Viper next summer. I've never tracked it and I crossed the magic 10K mile barrier on the odometer about two months ago, so I wanna have some fun with it. Perhaps we can get out there and you can ***-rape a Viper....it'd be fun.
Not this one
http://videos.streetfire.net/video/0...91000d8cc1.htm
Old 10-18-2007, 10:10 AM
Alberto
Cranky FI Owner

Yeah, def not that one karl-that thing is nasty. Ive only raced one Viper, said he trapped 128mph had a bunch of mods, fire supressent system, cage, I pulle dhim @ 15psi easily...let us know when you go to a track Kelly!
Old 10-18-2007, 10:17 AM
jimmyloose

Originally Posted by ZIABLO
stay out of this old man, if you got **** to say, come to the 2-1-4, we'll show you how we do!
LMAO!@#

Quick Reply: New Member Of "Zero Gravity"