Notices
Mid-Atlantic Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Washington D.C.

COX vs. COMCAST....what's better

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2008, 11:36 AM
cp2
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 350Track
Comcast sucks ***. If you ever have a problem, they will tell you that it's on your end. Their policy is they have to send some jackass out to your house 6 times before they say their wiring blows as opposed to something wrong with your brand new $3K TV.
As far as their customer service, anything on the phone with them is a joke and when you call it will end up costing you a new phone like me because you get so damn angry your throw it against a wall. But...if you go in person to the local office, they are definitely a lot nicer and hook you up with all kinds of free stuff just so you'll get out of there. Got Free HBO, Showtime, Cinemax for a year because I live in Frederick and cable went out in the 9th inning of the last game of the Red Sox World Series. Went in to the office the next day w/ dynamite strapped around my stomach, got free premium stuff.
LOL!!!! Yo, they do infact say it's on my end. And I'm like look, i'm am IT technician, I know how to troubleshoot. She was like I'm sorry, but I'll send someone out....a week later. And surpisingly it was on their end. But not only did they fix it....I mysteriously get a bunch of other movie channels, but only in the living room. So I get all that softcore **** for free. I checked the bill to see if it was so.....and it is.
Old 02-25-2008, 04:08 PM
bsurdam
F-UR-ENZO

i know *** sux, friggen disconnets whenever i try to download ****. then i have to reset the wireless connection box. then i loose sight of the task at hand and it pisses me off.
Old 02-25-2008, 07:47 PM
Evo_Z33

Verizon Fios Ftw