Notices
Mid-Atlantic Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Washington D.C.

Waugh Chapel Wenesday meets

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2009, 11:37 AM
woodrow88

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

you decided not to talk to me anymore so thats on you
Old 06-12-2009, 11:39 AM
Joy_ride

LOL oh really? That's funny
Old 06-12-2009, 11:42 AM
woodrow88

ha ok
Old 06-12-2009, 11:46 AM
Joy_ride

So back on topic, have you heard anything pw?
Old 06-12-2009, 01:44 PM
JRock637

Originally Posted by Joy_ride
So back on topic, have you heard anything pw?
I heard that you are the Ghey.

They moved out of Waugh Chaple cuz they owners kicked us out last year and said they will call cops for now on. An the Bay 50 meets are lame...But they also are not advertised like WC was. I say start another new spot and advertise the **** out of it and after a month ppl will come.
Old 06-12-2009, 02:00 PM
pfregeolle

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

Now that LA Fitness is done, we shouldn't have any problems getting kicked out. The cops were usually pretty cool actually. A few of them would stop and just talk to us and talk about cars with us all.

I understood that we got kicked out of there because they had to use the parking lot for all the materials to build LA Fitness, and now the lots back open. I'd like to try starting it again. Or maybe even over closer to Caribou Coffee. That lot is ALWAYS empty. And I've never been bothered hanging out there, even at like one in the morning, Brit you know what Im talking about....that guy that got head in his Xterra hahahahahahaha Damn.

You and Woodrow need to just chill by the way. We're all happy Z owners That's all that matters hahaha Show the L-O-V-E!

Anyone going to see 311 on the 28th??? NISSAN Pavillion! hahaha
Old 06-15-2009, 07:23 AM
Joy_ride

Originally Posted by JRock637
I heard that you are the Ghey.

They moved out of Waugh Chaple cuz they owners kicked us out last year and said they will call cops for now on. An the Bay 50 meets are lame...But they also are not advertised like WC was. I say start another new spot and advertise the **** out of it and after a month ppl will come.
PFFFFFT don't make me fight you! I agree on the new spot but if we can't go back to wc where else would be a nice place to meet? How was MIR btw? I passed out and slept the rest of the day sorries

Originally Posted by pfregeolle
Now that LA Fitness is done, we shouldn't have any problems getting kicked out. The cops were usually pretty cool actually. A few of them would stop and just talk to us and talk about cars with us all.

I understood that we got kicked out of there because they had to use the parking lot for all the materials to build LA Fitness, and now the lots back open. I'd like to try starting it again. Or maybe even over closer to Caribou Coffee. That lot is ALWAYS empty. And I've never been bothered hanging out there, even at like one in the morning, Brit you know what Im talking about....that guy that got head in his Xterra hahahahahahaha Damn.

You and Woodrow need to just chill by the way. We're all happy Z owners That's all that matters hahaha Show the L-O-V-E!

Anyone going to see 311 on the 28th??? NISSAN Pavillion! hahaha
It's funny how they both parked next to us and acted like we couldn't see them, I mean I'm down for watching I guess but when someone says go brush your teeth dont get all pissy over it lololololol Man people are random.
for moving the wed meets!!
Old 06-15-2009, 10:50 AM
pfregeolle

Well looks like I'm going to be working for at least this Wed night, and the one after. But hopefully by then I wont be working at my current job so I won't have to worry about that anymore.
Old 06-15-2009, 10:57 AM
Jgrizzle

Wednesday night meets suck. Mostly because I cant attend
Old 06-15-2009, 11:36 AM
Joy_ride

Booo on both of you

What do you do wed jman?
Old 06-15-2009, 01:18 PM
sbZenth

hello guys. im back from the dead. i realized i havent been on here in like... years maybe? lol jk.

but lets get a meet going. i dont care what day.
Old 06-15-2009, 01:35 PM
Joy_ride

Originally Posted by sbZenth
hello guys. im back from the dead. i realized i havent been on here in like... years maybe? lol jk.

but lets get a meet going. i dont care what day.
Holy hell WHEN was the last time you posted!?
Old 06-15-2009, 01:38 PM
sbZenth

Holy hell WHEN was the last time you posted!?
i have no idea. its been waaay too long hahaha.
Old 06-15-2009, 01:59 PM
JRock637

PFFFFFT don't make me fight you! I agree on the new spot but if we can't go back to wc where else would be a nice place to meet? How was MIR btw? I passed out and slept the rest of the day sorries
Mir was hot as hell, We had 4 white supra's running. But only 1 was running strong with no issues and that was Rich Homer. He went 9.0, 8.83, 8.58,8.90. Darin came up from FL an usally run's solid 8's, including a best of 8.20 ( not bad for a street car ) and i couldn't touch the 9's all day long...i had too many problems off the line and only went low 10's.

But i get to practice all day Friday at MIR for Pinks all out so yay.
Old 06-15-2009, 02:27 PM
jeffie7

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I don't see why people don't line the very rear parking area of applebees. There's always parking along the side of 3.
Old 06-15-2009, 07:45 PM
pfregeolle

^ No parking lot lights, and I work at Nighttime, and know because we have people come break out the street lights, so they can break into cars.

I really wish there was a nice parking lot we could meet at though. Some place with some coffee or something like that? Parole center in Annapolis??? Downtown annapolis?? Those were always fun when woody, brit, and I would cruise down there. Somewhere in columbia??? Maybe would get some more folks to come if it was in Columbia, and thats not too far that I wouldn't go each time. Park and Ride off snowden??
Old 06-15-2009, 08:52 PM
Joy_ride

Originally Posted by JRock637
Mir was hot as hell, We had 4 white supra's running. But only 1 was running strong with no issues and that was Rich Homer. He went 9.0, 8.83, 8.58,8.90. Darin came up from FL an usally run's solid 8's, including a best of 8.20 ( not bad for a street car ) and i couldn't touch the 9's all day long...i had too many problems off the line and only went low 10's.

But i get to practice all day Friday at MIR for Pinks all out so yay.
you have too many problems with that car you should just go back to your z :P

Originally Posted by pfregeolle
^ No parking lot lights, and I work at Nighttime, and know because we have people come break out the street lights, so they can break into cars.

I really wish there was a nice parking lot we could meet at though. Some place with some coffee or something like that? Parole center in Annapolis??? Downtown annapolis?? Those were always fun when woody, brit, and I would cruise down there. Somewhere in columbia??? Maybe would get some more folks to come if it was in Columbia, and thats not too far that I wouldn't go each time. Park and Ride off snowden??

LOLOLOL and do random **** like free walking!? oh man.
Old 06-15-2009, 09:12 PM
TrinitySRT
Banned

couple SRTs meet up at Laurel Mall Thursday around 7ish... its kinda a nice place... very visible but the mall doesnt care cause its well.. a dead mall! lol

any of yall are welcome to join in.
Old 06-16-2009, 12:12 PM
sbZenth

umm hay guise can we haz meet soonz?

(Sinan feels very out of touch with cars and is going into depression)

We could go to the Annapolis mall. The top level of the garage by the movie theater is good.

Even better is the Columbia town center that has the AMC movie theater. Its a further drive but man... that mall is so awesome. And everyone there are like dressed up nice looking people. I saw a 370 there the other day. I love that mall. We should go there if people dont mind the drive.
Go meet up, get something to eat at one of the nice restaurants there, cruise in our sexy cars, do some parkour, break dance, you know... whatever tickles your fancy.

Last edited by sbZenth; 06-16-2009 at 12:16 PM.
Old 06-16-2009, 12:30 PM
JRock637

you have too many problems with that car you should just go back to your z :P
Noway! I don't have any problems at all. It's still got 140,000 miles on a bone stock motor and makes 9 sec passes. ( knock on wood ). My Z was a **** load of fun for the street though. I may build a 350z one day...it would have a stroker motor, GT4788, TH400 auto tranny and go 8's though.

Quick Reply: Waugh Chapel Wenesday meets