Notices
Mid-Atlantic Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Washington D.C.

How to voice negativity about a forum sponor

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2009, 05:07 AM
4SHIZZIL

Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts

Still no responses from a MODERATOR on the by-laws of this forum....

probably because there isnt any?

MODS, ADMINS, STAFF, LEGAL... WHERE ARE YOU ALL AT. WE NEED HELP?

WHERE ARE THE MODS>>>>> CALLING ALL MODS?

Im posting in the main seciton and linking back to here....this is rediculous.
Old 04-21-2009, 05:30 AM
4SHIZZIL

LINK TO POST IN OFF TOPIC SECTION

HERE
Old 04-21-2009, 05:57 AM
thefireboy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

you know what i am going to say it.. the only time a mod ever comes to this forum is when AAM is being bashed or bad things are being brought out and feeelings are getting hurt. and they go cring to them.... or the moderators are bringing up old threads that are 3 years old just to start drama...
Old 04-21-2009, 06:04 AM
Jeremy@Altered
Banned

Nick, how is that free Fcon that Mike hard wired in your car for free??

Good thing we figured out exactly how to get the VVEL running properly now, even as much as you choose to hate, Mike said he would still hook up the wiring for the VVEL and set that up.

You cant be the first of a couple Twin turbo G37s in the world and not expect small issues. Every shop was having the VVEL issue at first, now there is a way to fix it.

I just dont get how you guys have so much time to promote negativity against a shop.
Old 04-21-2009, 06:26 AM
thefireboy

Originally Posted by Jeremy@Altered

Good thing we figured out exactly how to get the VVEL running properly now, even as much as you choose to hate, Mike said he would still hook up the wiring for the VVEL and set that up.

You cant be the first of a couple Twin turbo G37s in the world and not expect small issues. Every shop was having the VVEL issue at first, now there is a way to fix it.

I just dont get how you guys have so much time to promote negativity against a shop.
let me tell you what my car is far from running right... and and the fcon was not free... and it should ahve been replaced for free and wired for free. seeing i was a test vehicle.. and it was not running right with the emanage. and now it runs worse with the fcon.. you want to know the whole story i promise i will post it up.. i promise, i dont care who you are jeremy... mike has done nothing but make my life hell and other lives hell...

and promote negativity, thats the ease part because a shop such as yours that brings it on your self. i dont go out looking for stuff to bring out. matter afact i was going to leave everything alone with my build but not now and now everybuddy will know the true story...and jeremy you did some awesome research.. I GUESS IF ALL THE THREADS HAD NOT BEEN DELETED YOU WOULD HAVE FOUND MORE IN YOUR RESEARCH IN WHICH SHOP TO GO TO. AFTER YOU HAD TO CLOSE YOURS DOWN.......
Old 04-21-2009, 07:02 AM
Jeremy@Altered
Banned

I chose to close mine down. I cared too much what people thought and spent many many sleepless nights defending and making sure my reputation was good. The forums give way too many people a lot of power that greatly can change someones livelihood.

Being the "first" of a new model to be twin turbo is going to have some hurdles to jump through. If you brought your car back by then we can show you that we figured it out.

PM me the whole story please also. Thanks.
Old 04-21-2009, 07:11 AM
thefireboy

sorry that shop will never see my car again. i dont trust you or mike to tune my car.. and yes you are right i did expect hicups and delays but not when my car sits in a car for months and months before ever getting started on.. and then rushing to get the work done.. then not doing it right. i can go on but i am not this will all come out in a thread that is about the topic... i promise.. and really you want me to PM you my Story sorry jeremy if i did that i would not get a response for 2-3 months like the other guy... my car is being fix and so is the tune..i have already sent an email over two weeks ago to clint and mike at the same time and still have not gottin any repsonses at all.. im done with post in this thread about this if you want to talk to me you can PM me or call me i know they have my number...... NOW BACK ON TOPIC
Old 04-21-2009, 07:23 AM
bsurdam
F-UR-ENZO

Originally Posted by thefireboy
rushing to get the work done.. then not doing it right.
Jeremy this is what im talking about that has not changed.

anyway i found this in a previous thread and got me thinking. as much as the mid-a has tried to voice their opinion and nothing has been done about it. i deleted the company name just for civil purposes.

Originally Posted by IB Adrian
****** were removed as a vendor based on a number of violations of my350z's terms of use, concerns raised by users about their product delivery and quality.
It was a decision made with feedback from people here that we felt it wasn't in the best interest of the my350Z community to maintain them as a sponsor.
Old 04-21-2009, 07:23 AM
bb1314
da Terminator!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Jeremy@Altered

Jeremy I know you have a great rep as a tuner and when you had your own shop down in Florida. But don't forget this is Mid-A and the crowd has a certain perspective about a certain things already and you just can't get so worked up and personal with each complaint. Do what Clint does and deal with things calmly. Calling any of your customer out especially one that provided his car to be a test vechicle is the last thing you want to do. Just want to give you my genuine advice...
Old 04-21-2009, 07:30 AM
KAT_Ayanami

"thefireboy" although I agree with you on your second post (the one answering about the free job), this is not the way to do it.

By doing what you are on your previous post (pissing on mods) you will only get this topic closed and yourself banned.

Now, I do not know Jeremy, but like I said before, this is becoming way unprofessional...

I know that you have to defend yourself. But getting posts closed and exposing such behaviors on some previous posts it is just not good business.
Old 04-21-2009, 07:38 AM
thefireboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by IB Adrian
****** were removed as a vendor based on a number of violations of my350z's terms of use, concerns raised by users about their product delivery and quality.
It was a decision made with feedback from people here that we felt it wasn't in the best interest of the my350Z community to maintain them as a sponsor.

Old 04-21-2009, 07:40 AM
bb1314
da Terminator!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have a real solution to any Mid-A shop Z/G that wants to have a positive image. Hire Ethan da Man as a part time CRM (Customer Relationship Manager) and problem solved!
Old 04-21-2009, 07:45 AM
thefireboy

hahahaha^^^^ i likey
Old 04-21-2009, 10:24 AM
4SHIZZIL

Originally Posted by KAT_Ayanami
"thefireboy" although I agree with you on your second post (the one answering about the free job), this is not the way to do it.

By doing what you are on your previous post (pissing on mods) you will only get this topic closed and yourself banned.

Now, I do not know Jeremy, but like I said before, this is becoming way unprofessional...

I know that you have to defend yourself. But getting posts closed and exposing such behaviors on some previous posts it is just not good business.
dude you are stepping in a cage match with Mike Tyson, and Bruce Lee....

you have no idea about all this stuff (no offense)...

this is all off topic and should be in another thread.

Last edited by 4SHIZZIL; 04-21-2009 at 10:26 AM.
Old 04-21-2009, 10:27 AM
4SHIZZIL

Question

Where are da mods with the legal rights for us to follow on posting negative feedback when it occurs!

Wtf?
Old 04-21-2009, 10:29 AM
4SHIZZIL

For the record I started this thread without AAM in mind, but various AAM threads that got closed provoked me to ask these questions....
Old 04-21-2009, 12:41 PM
KAT_Ayanami

Originally Posted by 4SHIZZIL
dude you are stepping in a cage match with Mike Tyson, and Bruce Lee....

you have no idea about all this stuff (no offense)...

this is all off topic and should be in another thread.
I know you are right about the cage.

I do not know the details of some of the problems with the shops, but I do know how it rolls on the forums.

I was just giving my humble opinion
Old 04-21-2009, 01:35 PM
shocka04

Originally Posted by bsurdam
Most of the negative threads in here arent intended to bash anyone its more to share their experiences. also it helps provide feedback to the shop. if theres something that continually comes up and seems to be a reoccurring thing that maybe the shop should look into it and change some things in order to prevent future problems.
The threads may not be started to bash but usually when it involves a certain shop, its not long before the bashing starts.
Old 04-22-2009, 07:41 AM
yizhao

Just post your "negative feedback" thread already! As long as the thread is constructive and not overboard it should be fine... Like one of the previous post said, if you post it and have it locked, the mods won't have an excuse to delete it.

Originally Posted by 4SHIZZIL
Where are da mods with the legal rights for us to follow on posting negative feedback when it occurs!

Wtf?
Old 04-22-2009, 07:49 AM
4SHIZZIL

Originally Posted by yizhao
Just post your "negative feedback" thread already! As long as the thread is constructive and not overboard it should be fine... Like one of the previous post said, if you post it and have it locked, the mods won't have an excuse to delete it.

well this is deeper than my little disagreement of poor customer service satisfaction. Many have been banned and some permanently....

show me where they violated a rule. Disrespect and threatening folks is simply dumb, but I want to finally get to the bottom of the rules and regulations, becuase they are not clear nor enforced properly. IMO

Quick Reply: How to voice negativity about a forum sponor