Notices
Mid-Atlantic Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Washington D.C.

Speeding tickets advice (MD)

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2009, 05:37 AM
viceversa

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Speeding tickets advice (MD)

Well, they nailed me....again! aslkdjf;lsajkdf; They never get me when i decide to punch on the gas...only when im just, cruuuisin.

so yesterday driving up 210 in a 50 mph zone i was with a group of about 10 cars all going about 65 mph. I was in the middle of the pack and all of a sudden a cop comes out of no where, cuts off the person behind me in order to pull me over. wtf!!! singled me out of the pack!! it seems i only get pulled over by state troopers and they are always *******s!

So this will be my 4th ticket with this car, got a lawyer for my first one and got away with community service on a 2 pt 25 mph over ticket. so now i have 3 tickets pending. two of which are 2 points (one 15 over and the other 25 over) and another one which i already have a court date for where the cop marked it down to 9 over. right now i have 1 point on my license from years ago that wont go away b/c i keep getting tickets.

I'm looking for advice on this guys, anything you can offer. getting myself out of these tickets, beating the system, talking to cops, anything!! Let me hear from your experience and please only MD folks. VA is totally different.
Old 05-13-2009, 06:31 AM
Alberto
Cranky FI Owner

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

With that much on your plate you will be hard pressed to find a judge who wont stick it to you. Regadless if you have a lawyer or not.

I have a VERY good one who got me out of a 98 in a 55mph AND wreckless (on my motorcycle) but he is based out of Baltimore and it would be expensive for you. If you want his info though I'll pass it on.

Slow your a$$ down!!
Old 05-13-2009, 06:49 AM
bb1314
da Terminator!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Alberto
With that much on your plate you will be hard pressed to find a judge who wont stick it to you. Regadless if you have a lawyer or not.

I have a VERY good one who got me out of a 98 in a 55mph AND wreckless (on my motorcycle) but he is based out of Baltimore and it would be expensive for you. If you want his info though I'll pass it on.

Slow your a$$ down!!
Look who is talking!!!!
Old 05-13-2009, 06:53 AM
ATX350

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts

Good luck bro. On the bright side its always fun fighting tickets.
Old 05-13-2009, 07:10 AM
Driven1
Professional

If you don't want tickets....don't speed. You can't expect to "beat the system" when you're constantly getting caught in the wrong.
Old 05-13-2009, 07:19 AM
Alberto
Cranky FI Owner

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by bb1314
Look who is talking!!!!
I drive FAST but I know where to do it. In over 5 years Ive been caught with these two mentioned tickets. But like I said, no points on one of them, the other was thrown out, Im CLEAN.

This dude has gotten caught 4X in what seems like a short span, obviously he is fawked.
Old 05-13-2009, 07:25 AM
BeeAyche

Originally Posted by ATX350
Good luck bro. On the bright side its always fun fighting tickets.
Well i hate fighting them suckerz.. Best advice slow down, bsides itll give the other drivers something to look at, they probably never get to see the front of one of theze carz lolz jk!!
Old 05-13-2009, 07:27 AM
MDHRZ

Originally Posted by viceversa
Well, they nailed me....again! aslkdjf;lsajkdf; They never get me when i decide to punch on the gas...only when im just, cruuuisin.

so yesterday driving up 210 in a 50 mph zone i was with a group of about 10 cars all going about 65 mph. I was in the middle of the pack and all of a sudden a cop comes out of no where, cuts off the person behind me in order to pull me over. wtf!!! singled me out of the pack!! it seems i only get pulled over by state troopers and they are always *******s!

So this will be my 4th ticket with this car, got a lawyer for my first one and got away with community service on a 2 pt 25 mph over ticket. so now i have 3 tickets pending. two of which are 2 points (one 15 over and the other 25 over) and another one which i already have a court date for where the cop marked it down to 9 over. right now i have 1 point on my license from years ago that wont go away b/c i keep getting tickets.

I'm looking for advice on this guys, anything you can offer. getting myself out of these tickets, beating the system, talking to cops, anything!! Let me hear from your experience and please only MD folks. VA is totally different.
How do you get pulled over on 210? lol

Where are you in SOMD? Do you ever go to any of the meets on Wednesday or Thursday?

Not sure what to say about the tickets though...
Old 05-13-2009, 08:16 AM
viceversa

^I work in indian head so i was coming back from work. and nah dont really go to those meets, been pretty busy.

To everyone else, Im asking for advice on how to deal with these tickets i currently have. I'm not asking how to prevent myself from getting more...everyone knows the answer to that.
Old 05-13-2009, 10:07 AM
Joy_ride

Grow some booooooooobs, they work wonders for me
Old 05-14-2009, 09:28 AM
viceversa

^lol yeah well does anyone have any real constructive advice on the best way to deal with these upcoming tickets?
Old 05-14-2009, 09:32 AM
WYZIWYG

Received 207 Likes on 154 Posts

Originally Posted by Joy_ride
Pics?
Old 05-14-2009, 09:38 AM
MDHRZ

Originally Posted by viceversa
^lol yeah well does anyone have any real constructive advice on the best way to deal with these upcoming tickets?
A Lawyer is probably the only person who is going to have any constructive advice that relates to your situation. Based on your prior offenses you'll probably end up with more points, more community service, and a large fine. Depending on how the Judge feels that day you may have your license suspended. There's really no way to beat the system in this case.

Originally Posted by WYZIWYG
Pics?
lol +1
Old 05-14-2009, 09:49 AM
_STEVEO_01

Can you make them work wonders for me to?
Old 05-14-2009, 12:38 PM
Joy_ride

Originally Posted by _STEVEO_01
Can you make them work wonders for me to?
They work wonders for everyone!
Old 05-14-2009, 12:40 PM
bb1314
da Terminator!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

+10000!

Back to the topic.. have you thought about trying the old school rescheduling the court date trick?
Old 05-14-2009, 03:31 PM
KAT_Ayanami

People, stop with the "slow down" crap...

He is asking for advice about a ticket, not your easy answer that none of you follow.

O.o
Old 05-14-2009, 03:45 PM
rockinbboy

I recommend the following (alll of them)

1. Remove the lead from your foot.
2. Add extra pair of eyes (cops don't come out of thin air)
3. Get a radar. You live in MD right? You need a radar just going by the amount of tickets you get. lolz.

I got pulled over couple years back for speeding and didn't contest it. A cop tried to get me today, but I saw him get out of his car and start to scan me...but I was going below the speed limit
Old 05-14-2009, 05:15 PM
MDHRZ

Originally Posted by rockinbboy
3. Get a radar. You live in MD right? You need a radar just going by the amount of tickets you get. lolz.
Radar may cost him a couple hundred thousand dollars. I recommend a radar detector.
Old 05-14-2009, 05:23 PM
_STEVEO_01

Originally Posted by KAT_Ayanami
People, stop with the "slow down" crap...

He is asking for advice about a ticket, not your easy answer that none of you follow.

O.o
I found this to be very informative (sarcastically speaking... ) considering their advice was much more useful than your assumption...

Im not feeling the positive effects of your claim. I am going to need to do a test with you via a pm mmmkay... Send me a picture of your bewbies and I will send you a picture of mine to make it fair.

Quick Reply: Speeding tickets advice (MD)