Notices
Mid-Atlantic Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Washington D.C.

Mid-A Epic Random-ness Discussion Thread

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2010, 07:38 AM
woodrow88

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

so i mean who is invited to this baller party
Old 04-01-2010, 07:41 AM
jeffie7

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by woodrow88
so i mean who is invited to this baller party
Its my brothers, but we do need to pick a day for the locals to do a get together here.

Everyone kick in 10 bucks or so and I'll buy the meat and cook it up.

then someone do a beer run.
Old 04-01-2010, 07:57 AM
woodrow88

sounds good to me ^^
Old 04-01-2010, 08:22 AM
H.M.F.I.C

OK... just ordered the following:

1) JWT clutch kit+flywheel combo with stainless line and stuff=775 shipped
2) powerlab 3/8 spacer=160
3) rear diff solid bushings=195

All from the same guy.... will be here on tues

and from another guy, i ordered the rear diff single brace for 150 Shipped..
Old 04-01-2010, 08:34 AM
woodrow88

im no longer talking to allan this guy^^^
Old 04-01-2010, 08:48 AM
jeffie7

Originally Posted by H.M.F.I.C
OK... just ordered the following:

1) JWT clutch kit+flywheel combo with stainless line and stuff=775 shipped
2) powerlab 3/8 spacer=160
3) rear diff solid bushings=195

All from the same guy.... will be here on tues

and from another guy, i ordered the rear diff single brace for 150 Shipped..
Intense?

Linh just called me all pissed off, she took the Trailblazer today to work, stopped to get lunch. She's like me, she parks at the last spot right up on the curb so the next car over has enough room where there's damn near no chance of door dings.

Sure enough she came out to find a nice mark in the door, she said it looks like they slammed the door into it causing a crease, I'll have to wait and see when she gets home

It REALLY pisses me off when we make a point to park so no one has issues parking near us, they get way more space then they need. Most of the time this means walking 2-3-4 times farther to avoid it. It never fails to find some *** hat parked right next to you or right up on you way over the line.

She said the current car next to her was black and the door mark was white or silver so no go on calling the police.

Sigh.

ohwell

Shes just upset because normally she would be in her Civic, today shes got the Trailblazer due to having to pick up a bunch of crap for the party this weekend. I told her whatever, nothing we can do.

Speaking of *******s, the Mid A needs to have a go to guy for paintless dent removal. Although it sounds like we might need paint so that's pointless but still, we need some contacts.

Who here has some insight on a good dint/mobil repair guy?

Last edited by jeffie7; 04-01-2010 at 09:18 AM.
Old 04-01-2010, 09:23 AM
H.M.F.I.C

Originally Posted by jeffie7
Intense?

Linh just called me all pissed off, she took the Trailblazer today to work, stopped to get lunch. She's like me, she parks at the last spot right up on the curb so the next car over has enough room where there's damn near no chance of door dings.

Sure enough she came out to find a nice mark in the door, she said it looks like they slammed the door into it causing a crease, I'll have to wait and see when she gets home

It REALLY pisses me off when we make a point to park so no one has issues parking near us, they get way more space then they need. Most of the time this means walking 2-3-4 times farther to avoid it. It never fails to find some *** hat parked right next to you or right up on you way over the line.

She said the current car next to her was black and the door mark was white or silver so no go on calling the police.

Sigh.

ohwell

Shes just upset because normally she would be in her Civic, today shes got the Trailblazer due to having to pick up a bunch of crap for the party this weekend. I told her whatever, nothing we can do.

Speaking of *******s, the Mid A needs to have a go to guy for paintless dent removal. Although it sounds like we might need paint so that's pointless but still, we need some contacts.

I have a painter/body guy. He's in springfield.
Old 04-01-2010, 09:33 AM
jeffie7

I have a painter/body guy. He's in springfield.
I'll live with it........

lol, does he do all the paint work for the local brown dealerships?

If I'm driving to springfield, I'm going the extra few miles to D&V

We need a howard/anne county guy.
Old 04-01-2010, 09:51 AM
H.M.F.I.C

I'll live with it........

lol, does he do all the paint work for the local brown dealerships?

If I'm driving to springfield, I'm going the extra few miles to D&V

We need a howard/anne county guy.
I've heard of D&V from the g 35 guys...

He's my personal painter. he's done all my stuff for my s2000, all my s2000 friends, he's doing the whole body kit for my 350z, he's done family, friends.. the whole 9..

the only difference between D&V and my guy.. my guy is cheaper.. i've seen some of the prices of D&V and its outrageous... My painter even warranties all of his work for life.. been doing it for 20+ years.. It's a shop in springfield...Jerry's collision.

for example..

oem bumper? bout 150-200 bucks.. hoods, trunks.. ect ect roughly the same price.

I know D&V does awesome work from what i was told, but i'm not gonna pay that price when i can get the same quality work and guarantee for a lot cheaper
Old 04-01-2010, 10:03 AM
jeffie7

He's my personal painter. he's done all my stuff for my s2000, all my s2000 friends, he's doing the whole body kit for my 350z, he's done family, friends.. the whole 9..

the only difference between D&V and my guy.. my guy is cheaper.. i've seen some of the prices of D&V and its outrageous... My painter even warranties all of his work for life.. been doing it for 20+ years.. It's a shop in springfield...Jerry's collision.

for example..

oem bumper? bout 150-200 bucks.. hoods, trunks.. ect ect roughly the same price.

I know D&V does awesome work from what i was told, but i'm not gonna pay that price when i can get the same quality work and guarantee for a lot cheaper
I am looking for a legit body guy like your friend. but Im looking for one in this area. I need to redo part of my body kit, repaint 1 fender that looks like *** and fix a spot in the door where a friend opened it into a hard object =(

its on my lists of to dos right after getting retuned.

Welp right now i'm detailing my benz getting it ready for tonight
Old 04-01-2010, 10:11 AM
H.M.F.I.C

I am looking for a legit body guy like your friend. but Im looking for one in this area. I need to redo part of my body kit, repaint 1 fender that looks like *** and fix a spot in the door where a friend opened it into a hard object =(

its on my lists of to dos right after getting retuned.

Welp right now i'm detailing my benz getting it ready for tonight
retuned? that reminds me.. what are you using for a tuning tool? and are you gonna retune at franks with his tuner?

OH and my painter is Viet hahaha.. maybe your girl can talk him down some more lol
Old 04-01-2010, 10:34 AM
WYZIWYG

Received 207 Likes on 154 Posts

Party is Saturday, I love BBQ 12 racks of ribs should do just nicely. I'm about to do an Ice run then I need to rub down my meat and start making my sauces. I'm doing BBQ ribs, BBQ chicken, and an Asian style Chicken on the grill. Think Gen Tso chicken but bbqed.

=)
"Rub down my meat".

Really? No one else gonna comment on that one? You muthaguggers are slippin' today!
Old 04-01-2010, 10:37 AM
bb1314
da Terminator!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

for example..

Will he custom paint an entire Z for like... 1500?
Old 04-01-2010, 10:52 AM
H.M.F.I.C

Originally Posted by bb1314
HAHAHA... ionno about 1500 lol...

but parts of my car are two toned... when i had a fiberglass hard top for the s2000, he two toned that as well..

pretty good
Old 04-01-2010, 10:53 AM
H.M.F.I.C

OH SNAP.. i got my first Itrade thingy hahahah nice
Old 04-01-2010, 11:04 AM
Chen

Intense?

Sigh.

ohwell

that **** happened to me too. ****ing ford f350s. its a empty parking lot and they go and park next to me and **** up my fender. ****ing rednecks.
Old 04-01-2010, 11:06 AM
woodrow88

yay welcome!
Old 04-01-2010, 11:07 AM
Chen

Originally Posted by woodrow88
yay welcome!
sup earnest
Old 04-01-2010, 11:22 AM
WYZIWYG

Received 207 Likes on 154 Posts

Originally Posted by bb1314
E10,

"our" paint connect gave me a ballpark quote of $2500 to respray the entire car [which includes complete disassembly]. After seeing Goof's car I'm thinking about having mine repainted next year.
Old 04-01-2010, 11:23 AM
woodrow88

Originally Posted by Chen
sup earnest
nothin much David and btw its Ernest

Quick Reply: Mid-A Epic Random-ness Discussion Thread