Notices
Mid-Atlantic Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Washington D.C.

Mid-A Epic Random-ness Discussion Thread

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2010, 05:34 AM
WYZIWYG

Received 207 Likes on 154 Posts

Originally Posted by Jgrizzle
Not all american born asians act like traditional "white girls" My GF is 1st Gen and she is hands down the most attentive GF I have ever had. I do have to cook, as she would rather eat cake and cookies for dinner, but other than that she is the best. She is freaking awesome.
"as she would rather eat cake and cookies for dinner"

You better quit messing with 9 year olds...PEDO!!!!!!!!!!! LulZ!
Old 04-14-2010, 05:45 AM
Jgrizzle

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey you gotta get em young and train em before they get mind of there own. You gotta start oppression early. Thats why jeffie likes FOBs. They have already been "house broken". I like to do all my own work.
Old 04-14-2010, 05:58 AM
jeffie7

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I wish my wife was a fob =( she came here when she was 6.

As to your girl, there's always going to be a few that break the rules. Same for white girls, every now and then you'll find a cool white girl but from the dating scene I can tell you that I can hit 10 for 10 on standard white girls with fail. However with Asian born Asians, while we might not all hit it off, the chances of finding one that isn't all about herself is maybe 90% higher?

One of the problems Clays gonna have with legit asians is most of the 3rd would Asian countries like vietnam feel that the lighter in color you are the better you are, the darker you are the lower/more bad you are. Black people while they did manage to snag a few hot Asians back in the Vietnam war, for the most part run the girls away =( I guess word got around with color and size.

As far as women goes, it really doesnt matter if they're asian, If you take any woman from a country where they have nothing and have to work nonstop to stay a live (farming or whatever) you will find that they will treat you very well. The Japanese girls while they dont have it all that bad with their living habits the fact that men treat the like objects makes them very caring towards people from other countries.

I'm also a big fan of Hispanics, but you have to get them from that 18-21 range before they grow big and turn psycho.

American girls. Meh, no thanks.
Girls from Europe tend to be about the same. Sure they're more open and don't mind walking around topless on the beaches but they're still about the same as Americans relationship wise.

Clay you have to get yourself a nice viet girl. you'll have the best nails in town and will be the most relaxed from highly rub downs and if you play your cards right you can even get happy endings and NEVER hear any BS about headaches or reasons not to.

Last edited by jeffie7; 04-14-2010 at 05:59 AM.
Old 04-14-2010, 06:01 AM
Jgrizzle

I love you jeff
Old 04-14-2010, 06:01 AM
woodrow88

some big posts coming out of here now
Old 04-14-2010, 06:22 AM
pfregeolle

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

Yea, I didn't even wanna read that whole thing. I got through the first paragraph and a half and said fawk it hahaha
Old 04-14-2010, 06:27 AM
WYZIWYG

Originally Posted by jeffie7
I wish my wife was a fob =( she came here when she was 6.

As to your girl, there's always going to be a few that break the rules. Same for white girls, every now and then you'll find a cool white girl but from the dating scene I can tell you that I can hit 10 for 10 on standard white girls with fail. However with Asian born Asians, while we might not all hit it off, the chances of finding one that isn't all about herself is maybe 90% higher?

One of the problems Clays gonna have with legit asians is most of the 3rd would Asian countries like vietnam feel that the lighter in color you are the better you are, the darker you are the lower/more bad you are. Black people while they did manage to snag a few hot Asians back in the Vietnam war, for the most part run the girls away =( I guess word got around with color and size.

As far as women goes, it really doesnt matter if they're asian, If you take any woman from a country where they have nothing and have to work nonstop to stay a live (farming or whatever) you will find that they will treat you very well. The Japanese girls while they dont have it all that bad with their living habits the fact that men treat the like objects makes them very caring towards people from other countries.

I'm also a big fan of Hispanics, but you have to get them from that 18-21 range before they grow big and turn psycho.

American girls. Meh, no thanks.
Girls from Europe tend to be about the same. Sure they're more open and don't mind walking around topless on the beaches but they're still about the same as Americans relationship wise.

Clay you have to get yourself a nice viet girl. you'll have the best nails in town and will be the most relaxed from highly rub downs and if you play your cards right you can even get happy endings and NEVER hear any BS about headaches or reasons not to.
Hmmmm, hit the nail on the head with this one Jeffie. Never heard anything about Viets, but have heard awesome things about Philipino girls. And +1 on the Latinas. Seems like all the ones I see around here are already preggers and pushing two more in a stroller... :0(
BTW it does seem kinda odd hearing a white American guy lament on the state of American women, but I feel ur pain...
Old 04-14-2010, 06:43 AM
NNOCENT

Originally Posted by MDHRZ
Price shipped for real asian woman?
Mid-A Group Buy
Old 04-14-2010, 06:44 AM
woodrow88

Originally Posted by pfregeolle
Yea, I didn't even wanna read that whole thing. I got through the first paragraph and a half and said fawk it hahaha
lol same here... we will let the big boys write alll that while we have small talk hahah
Old 04-14-2010, 06:59 AM
woodrow88

i need some 245/30/19
Old 04-14-2010, 07:01 AM
WYZIWYG

Originally Posted by pfregeolle
Kids.....readin' is fundamental.
Old 04-14-2010, 07:13 AM
bb1314
da Terminator!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Amen... no more American born girls in general.
Old 04-14-2010, 07:59 AM
MDHRZ

Wheel Worx or YOWS?
Old 04-14-2010, 08:39 AM
WYZIWYG

Originally Posted by bb1314
Amen... no more American born girls in general.
American girls get the Gas Face http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYp28tEAVvs
Old 04-14-2010, 09:17 AM
H.M.F.I.C

welp... just came back from a meeting to see all this.. and wow lol

Since i'm Half Korean and Half Irish.. i guess i got the best of the both worlds..

from what i told....which kinda seems true... asian men dont mix will with white women but white men mix well with asian women..... The older, previous gen's as so stated previously..

american men are more, meh personality.. we like to just go with the flow... we get a good woman that takes care of us, rub downs ect and feed us.. were happy...

Asian men.. older gen...are pretty demanding and have that old mentality... So when Asian women see the american man who's more chill...*usually* they mix better since the asian's natural culture is to already take care of their man and the american doods love it cuz they aren't so used to it...

This is all here say but judging my own family and parents... that seems kinda to be true...

Sandy.....even though born here, her familyness and structure growing up has been very asian...not so americanized... NOT that there is anything wrong with american's obviously since i'm an american/asian...but like Jeffie here, my lady is the same with me.. with the pampering, and cooking, and dont let me do things sometimes around the house because she feels she is the "wifey".

I TRY to cook, i'm just not good at it.. hahaha.. but i try to make it even around the house and she just naturally feels thats her domain, stay off of it... and when it comes to the trash or cars or manual labor guess what.... she gives me that look to do it lol..

Washing cars she loves doing but im guessing it's because she's a car girl. which is cool.. but i usually try to do that stuff..

Bottom line...i've dated black, white, asian,"koreans, filipina's, laos", latina's.. and even though those previous korean's, filipinas and laos ect were all asian... some of them treated me horribly and cheated... like.. korean and filipina and laos...

Sandy is Laos. but in NO way is she like that at all...her older sister can be a *****... yelling, screaming, abusive to her man AND parents... but sandy is the complete opposite...its mind boggling... her mom is just like sandy.. but the dad is just like her sister... so maybe thats it...

but i think every culture and color has their good and bad...that whole "asian" women being loyal and crap isnt true with new generations or the americanized one...i found out the hard way...
Old 04-14-2010, 09:35 AM
Jgrizzle

I got hos in different area codes.
Old 04-14-2010, 09:35 AM
Jgrizzle

Barny, youve dated asian men. Are there any differences?
Old 04-14-2010, 10:12 AM
bb1314
da Terminator!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Even though I grew up in Hong Kong and moved to the States when I was 14, I've always dated American born Asians, white chicks, etc....

Up until a few days ago I invited a FOB over. OMG.... even though I can't stand the fact that she can't pronounce my name right (Ethan becomes Eson), first thing she did after she came into my apartment is asking me if she can wash the dishes. I'm not shitting you guys!!!! She spent a night and I left for work in the morning. Before she left she cleaned my entire apartment.... Now if only she's a little more attractive looking I'd be marrying this chick. FOB FTW (in this case at least). Fuxk the American born chicks.
Old 04-14-2010, 10:14 AM
WYZIWYG

Originally Posted by Jgrizzle
Barny, youve dated asian men. Are there any differences?
[HINT, HINT] He only responds to motorcycle related questions now. You need to rephrase this....
Old 04-14-2010, 11:21 AM
jeffie7

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by WYZIWYG
[HINT, HINT] He only responds to motorcycle related questions now. You need to rephrase this....
Speaking of did he flip it yet?

Quick Reply: Mid-A Epic Random-ness Discussion Thread