Notices
Mid-Atlantic Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Washington D.C.

How to Pick up a Chick Online: Stalk Her + Her Family Members

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2009 | 12:43 PM
abui01

Default How to Pick up a Chick Online: Stalk Her + Her Family Members

My GF has the best encounters with fobilicious random online stalkers:

Friday, July 17, 2009
bi: hi there
lk: hey
bi: how r u?
lk: good
bi: i don't think u know me (NEVER say "I dont think you know me..." that confirms you're some random freak)
bi: but iam Jay
lk: nice to meet you
lk: how did u know me?
bi: i know ur brother (stalker alert!!!)
bi: Q
lk: do you have me saved on fb?
bi: i think i saw u at mason too (spying from the bushes or something??!)
bi: yeah
lk: my brother has a fb?
bi: i don't think so
lk: phewww okayyy
bi: i got it through tin (admitting that you got the info from someone else... extra creepy points)
lk: yeah he knew me since i was like a baby
bi: oh yeah
bi: when i saw ur profile
bi: i was like i think i saw this girl somewhere (yeah, by trying to peep through her house window or something, LOL!!!)
bi: mason eventually (so not only "somewhere" but on campus too!!!)
lk: i think lots of viet girls look the same
lk: you probably saw me walking arond campus
bi: haha
bi: yeh ( <-- if you stalk... dont ADMIT IT!)
bi: i didn't know ur brother has a sister
lk: we look nothing alike
lk: how idd u know i was his sis?
bi: tin told me
lk: ahjh yeahhh
lk: no one could have guess
lk: im so much more pretty
lk: lol
bi: haha
bi: well ur brother is not a bad looking guy
lk: hahahha
bi: so when did u out from school
lk: not anytime soon
bi: ah working keep u busy huh
lk: yeahh im quie busy
bi: ic
bi: well it is nice to know u
lk: same here
bi: hopefully we havd a chance to hang out (taking stalking to the next level!)
lk: yeahh when you hang out with my brother
lk: ahhaha
bi: hihi
bi: alright
bi: got to go
bi: ttul

Apparently he added her (randomly) through their mutual friend "Tin," which is also her brother's friend. Then he proceeded to ask Tin questions about her to find out more... creeeeepy...

Too many guys have no idea what to talk about when approaching or starting a conversation w/ a chick. And if ya don't have any idea... the 1st thing NOT to ask is, "So you getting out of school soon?" OR "work keeping you busy?" You're setting yourself up for a "yes/no" situation thus conversation does not really go beyond that. She'll then look at you like you're some boring weirdo that asks her the same questions that the previous 10 dudes have asked her; unless of course... you're Brad Pitt =)

Most over-used conversation starters:
1. So what do you do for a living?
2. What do you do for fun?
3. Where do you go to school?
4. What's your favorite food?

The list goes on....
Old 07-17-2009 | 12:48 PM
bb1314
da Terminator!

LOL... Don't steal my Brad Pitt line!!!!!

But yea these AFCs really need to learn a thing or two. These lines are getting so repetitive that we could literally guess the next 5, 6 things they are gonna ask.

CREEPPSS!
Old 07-17-2009 | 01:53 PM
Joy_ride

Originally Posted by abui01

Most over-used conversation starters:
1. So what do you do for a living?
2. What do you do for fun?
3. Where do you go to school?
4. What's your favorite food?

The list goes on....

I think etan has used this line before
Old 07-17-2009 | 04:06 PM
abui01

Originally Posted by asingh1
Did that really have to be posted? What a waste of time reading this post.
Hits right at home I see! No need to complain about it if you fit in typical response category 1-4

Not only did he "waste his time" reading it, he "wasted his time" responding to it too... so does that make asingh1 a hypocrite? And yes, it had to be posted to help poor fellas like yourself LOL!!! I love these guys, they're so entertaining

So let's compare, what is more of a waste of time... this thread (meant as a form of entertainment) or... a thread where the OP asks a question which has been answered 10x beforee seen here: https://my350z.com/forum/mid-atlanti...ion-place.html

Or how about... asking the most NOOB question in the universe? Which has been asked 9234352x before? A crime committed by asingh1 himself seen here: https://my350z.com/forum/intake-exha...m-k-and-n.html where he actually believed a K&N filter made 10hp and felt the need to start a whole thread on it!

Or how about... a whole thread dedicated on asking a question about how much HP a Z makes stock? https://my350z.com/forum/engine-and-...revup-whp.html Search button anyone?

Even better, he thinks a JWT Popcharger is worthless!! HAHAHAHA Seen here: https://my350z.com/forum/intake-exha...less-335i.html Now did you really need to make an ENTIRE thread on it... get flamed and get it LOCKED... when ya could've just searched? tsk tsk tsk!

Seems like you're "wasting people's time" in every thread you make. I wouldn't be such a hypocrite if I were you.

Last edited by abui01; 07-17-2009 at 04:27 PM.
Old 07-17-2009 | 06:26 PM
langtubip
not fast enuff

still don't get it
Old 07-17-2009 | 09:25 PM
Integrity
Banned

The best questions to ask can be found on a bottle of Molson.
Old 07-18-2009 | 02:20 AM
Barnabas
National Z Club President

I stalk like this online...
Old 07-18-2009 | 07:55 AM
bb1314
da Terminator!

Did that really have to be posted? What a waste of time reading this post.
Yes he really had to post that. Why? Because unlike you, we actually understand the point that he's trying to bring out which is that it's pure entertainment!!! Do you see this thread posted in the Force Induction forum? Nooooo... It's in Mid-A where we all know each other in person and we like to share everyday life kind of stories with each other here.

Go back and continue to hate yourself. I bet you found yourself related to the the stalker mentally or maybe even physically so you're feeling a little butt hurt? It's okay we don't discriminate stalkers here. If you hang around us more maybe you'll learn a thing or two

Last edited by bb1314; 07-18-2009 at 07:57 AM.
Old 07-18-2009 | 08:32 AM
abui01

Good for you. You spent the time to look up my old posts to try and make me look bad on my350z.com. Good job.
Incorrect, it's to actually show you how much of a hypocrite you are when you criticize someone's post when in reality, you commit the same crime.
I wrote 1 sentence that took 15 sec. You obiviously have too much time on your hands.
Awwww daaarn you! I'm now out $5. My buddy called me and said, "I bet he's going to respond to your post by saying oh you spent so much time writing that and you're a loser or something." Whereas, I predicted that asingh1 would have a better response since I was secretly hoping for a more intelligent individual who can formulate better responses making this more entertaining... but why oh WHY did you have to pick the most generic comeback in the universe... you know how many simple minded folks used that one already? Holy cow dude, that's -100 ricer points. It's the typical response that someone who doesn't know what to say would say.. I teach a class in Logic 101, you may have front row center.

Difference between my posts are that they are related to the 350z, not some random ******** observations.
Can someone check the rules for me... does posting in the "Mid-Atlantic" mean for 350z stuff ONLY!?!? WOW I didn't know that! Oooppsie my bad man! I huuumbly apologize!

You are correct, this is a 350z forum. But seems like I have to school noobs on this marvelous idea called "sub-sections of the forum" you see... there's this placed called Forced Induction.. and yes, if you post anything besides stuff related to Forced Induction, you might be a noob. Marketplace: if you post anything besides an item you're trying to sell, you might be a noob. Now Mid-Atlantic... what does that mean? See, before you type, you might want to use that brain of yours.

U dont know me so dont reference anything to me. Dont start something you cant finish.
Who needs to know you, just look at what you type. You can basically pwn yourself everytime you touch a keyboard. Not to mention half the stuff you post have been asked a billion times before, so that tells me you don't search. See.. I know something about you, LOL.

Maybe everybody on here knows you so they dont say things but your post was a FAIL.
Who cares if everyone knows me, that has no significance to anything of this matter. You sure like to assume and go off-topic don't you? FAILing is a subjective matter, I bet you can't explain how this thread "fails," considering it's posted in Mid-Atlantic... random opinions with nothing to back them up with... hahaha I really like this guy. You set yourself up to be pwn'd left and right, please type more!!

Thats funny, I waste time. You probally spend hours on end on this site seeing you have all those posts.
So are you saying that anyone with a lot of posts has too much time on their hands? Maybe you should post more so you can stop asking the most noob questions that have been answered countless times before in the past. Or maybe you should use this forum more so you can find where the search button is for more than half of your concerns.

I dont have the time or do I care about pulling up all of your dumbass posts or comments, or know it all statements. I have many other thigs on my mind.
Apparently you don't have better things on your mind. Because you keep on coming back to this thread and responding... so it seems like this technically *isnt* a waste of time for you since you felt the need to respond twice in 1 day! AKA you are still a Hypocrite! (Psst... John if you're reading this.. I bet you $5 back that he'll respond again hahahahaha)

(on a serious note.. please do so I can re-coupe my lunch money, mommy only gave me $5.75 for the week and I'm broke)
Old 07-18-2009 | 08:45 AM
Malikot
Rice Rocket

Old 07-18-2009 | 10:00 AM
Ex2cinaZ
Destructo Girl

haha i love u anh.
Old 07-18-2009 | 11:14 AM
MDHRZ

Old 07-18-2009 | 12:17 PM
03threefiftyz
350Z-holic
Premier Member

asingh1=
Old 07-18-2009 | 02:01 PM
superchargedg
Damn Noobs

Ahn you got somebody's butthole puckered.
Old 07-18-2009 | 03:20 PM
aarantes

Damn that is about as bad as it gets! I think I remember seeing stuff like this back in middle school... LOL
Old 07-18-2009 | 04:22 PM
MDHRZ

Mid-a boxing match?
Old 07-18-2009 | 05:46 PM
bigslim350Z

Originally Posted by [MD]3FiFtY
Mid-a boxing match?
hmmm, that would be an interesting one to watch.
Old 07-18-2009 | 06:07 PM
bb1314
da Terminator!

BB1314- Yes u are so right you know me so well. Stop hanging on your friends dick. Why dont you come around the clarys forest loop and say that to my face?
lol why are u getting so upset dude? This is a typical Mid-A thread where we make fun of each other. You just happen to get picked on since you started with the negative energy. Everyone here knows not to take me and Anh too seriously. I'll definitely say the same thing to ur face and trust me it'll be nothing but some friendly good laugh.
Old 07-19-2009 | 09:23 AM
abui01

You actually talk over the phone to your clown *** friends about my350z.com posts, and then bet money if i will respond or not? dude u are a ****ing clown.
HAHAHAHAHAHA YESSS!!!! I got another $5!! Now I'm up 5! (John you're so losing) After your 2nd response, I txt'd him, "Watch this, I'm going to bet you that if I told him I talked to you on the phone about this, the NEXT thing he's going to say is 'oh you're such a loser, you talk about this stuff to your friend on the phone?' and the next thing you know.. you say EXACTLY that!!! All those things in books that you read, do you actually apply it in real life? Because if you don't, then that's pretty sad... where does all this knowledge go? Did you read the "Most Typical Responses to give when you have nothing else to say," book written by Forest Gump? This is why Mid-A is so much fun, hahahahaha

Of course I would respond to defend myself, wouldnt you?
Did you think you actually had a conscious choice when you hit the "submit reply" button? Haven't you figured out I'm totally toying with your brain yet? LOL!! Did you find it a coincidence that I knew every single word you would type before you even typed it... and even made a bet on it? Isn't it cool how Psychology works? You played right into the game!!! It's all part of a master plan. The trick was to not directly do or say anything, but to attack your subconscious so that you would indirectly pwn yourself without me having to say 1 word!

For example you said:
[B]Talk all the **** that you want, thats what you and half the mid-a is going to do anyways. You can post some psychological analysis ******** about what I type, and everyone else here can say "OWNED".
But the only people who know I psychologically analyze everything is if they went through my old posts. So that means you contradicted yourself when you said:
I dont have the time or do I care about pulling up all of your dumbass posts or comments, or know it all statements. I have many other thigs on my mind.
The best type of Pwnage is when you make the person PWN themselves w/o having to do anything... LOL!! OMG I'm rolling on the floor right now.. not because it's funny, because the dumbest mind game in the book actually worked! Like.. who falls for that crap anyway? And you wonder why I question your intelligence? hahahahahaha

My intellegence is spent with school and research, not talking to you.
If you say you have it, you should probably use it. And yes, it seems like you're still responding to me so that constitutes as still talking to me. But we can be pen pals, I like you, you're a funny guy

BTW: what school do you go to, and what research do you partake in?

Yes you are so smart.
Why thank you! I'm glad we agree on something

You post about 350z topics all day.
Nah, just half the day... well minus when I'm cleaning the toilets during lunch hour madness.... customers are so rowdy.

Anybody can use google
Well.... apparently you can't! HAHAHAH oh boy you totally set yourself up for that one

and im sure half of your intellect comes from there.
Actually.... it comes from the search function on my350z.com

BB1314- Yes u are so right you know me so well. Stop hanging on your friends dick. Why dont you come around the clarys forest loop and say that to my face?
Oh shoot he's a tough guy now, "yo yo say it to mah face dawg!! MAH FAAACEE!!!" I never knew you would get so emotionally wrapped up from things people say on the internetz. Because you know... the internetz is serious business!!

Welcome to Mid-A my friend!
Old 07-19-2009 | 10:21 AM
C5_vette

Originally Posted by abui01

Oh shoot he's a tough guy now, "yo yo say it to mah face dawg!! MAH FAAACEE!!!" I never knew you would get so emotionally wrapped up from things people say on the internetz. Because you know... the internetz is serious business!!

Welcome to Mid-A my friend!
BAHAHAH

Quick Reply: How to Pick up a Chick Online: Stalk Her + Her Family Members