Notices
Mid-Atlantic Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Washington D.C.

Tuning help

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2009 | 06:06 AM
woodrow88

omg this is crazy
Old 08-13-2009 | 06:08 AM
livfreedihard
Banned

thank u dave, that makes things much easier to understand rather than explainng over the phone, i guess i should hve spent more time with u or asked more ?'s, seriously tho there was no intention to put u out or cause any possible issue with u or ur shop, im just goin between u and AAM trying to find the best option for what im lookin for, considering ive only been to ur shop, u were my first choice for help, i was robbie i think his name is that works there with u i talked to at the car wash that told me the osiris with tune was a lil under 800 thats why i was surprised u quoted me so much more, ill keep in touch with u about gettin this done, but seriously, thanks for the breakdown!
Old 08-13-2009 | 06:18 AM
livfreedihard
Banned

Originally Posted by NX2KDET
Well perhaps you need to spend more time on the forum because your grammar sucks. Why do you type like the sterotypical white trash american you probably our
ur complainng about the way i type and u urself cant type either, what a hypocrite, u remind me of a kindergardner that needs to sit in a corner for a time out, not to mention im posting FROM MY PHONE, AIGHT, u read all that ok?
Old 08-13-2009 | 06:26 AM
NX2KDET
Cpt. Nauti Raw

Originally Posted by livfreedihard
ur complainng about the way i type and u urself cant type either, what a hypocrite, u remind me of a kindergardner that needs to sit in a corner for a time out, not to mention im posting FROM MY PHONE, AIGHT, u read all that ok?
Posting on your phone to complain on a shop, u mad bro? sry brah lt me tlk like u mah bad didnt mean to offend u, plz forgive me, u cool? Your the genius who started throwing a **** fit and never talked it over with Dave, so the first thing you do is you text from your boost mobile phone and talk about how Dave is too expensive for you without even talking it out with him to work something out.
Old 08-13-2009 | 06:33 AM
bb1314
da Terminator!

first of all since u wanna be n azz about this, i asked for help not an ***, i kno dave he is a cool guy so its nothin against him, im just surprised by his quote. As for the post in the other thread, those r all my friends in there so its not like im just out here callin ppl out. And just cuz i dont spend all my time in the forum with only "4 posts" dont mean im new or dont know what im doin, ive had my Z 2yrs and have since way before then been part of projects on other Z's to inlude a 9sec 300z, so u can toss ur atttude out the window or keep ur 0.02 worth to urself, i asked for help with this and would like sum opinions, not a bunch of criticism or bs
Do you happen to have a blue Z with ebay tail lights?
Old 08-13-2009 | 06:38 AM
woodrow88

stop the maddness.
Old 08-13-2009 | 06:54 AM
livfreedihard
Banned

Originally Posted by bb1314
HAHA, sorry, ebay doesnt touch my car, and i dont have "tall lights", so i guess to answer ur ?, no!
Old 08-13-2009 | 06:56 AM
NX2KDET
Cpt. Nauti Raw

HAHA, sorry, ebay doesnt touch my car, and i dont have "tall lights", so i guess to answer ur ?, no!
NO TAIL LIGHTS!!! How did you pass inspection? Man you are broke
Old 08-13-2009 | 07:06 AM
Jgrizzle

im so confuzzled.
Old 08-13-2009 | 07:13 AM
.steeeeZ33.
@ J&D auto

Originally Posted by Clint@Altered
Hey hey, just because they are a PITA to work on doesn't mean there not great cars. LOL, 300zx FTW.
lol.. not bashing the car cuz a 300Z is not real// a 300zx is tho.
Old 08-13-2009 | 07:16 AM
woodrow88

so you get on the guy for something that small.... he left out an x thats crazy
Old 08-13-2009 | 07:16 AM
livfreedihard
Banned

Posting on your phone to complain on a shop, u mad bro? sry brah lt me tlk like u mah bad didnt mean to offend u, plz forgive me, u cool? Your the genius who started throwing a **** fit and never talked it over with Dave, so the first thing you do is you text from your boost mobile phone and talk about how Dave is too expensive for you without even talking it out with him to work something out.
i dont get it it seems like sum of u have nothin better to do then float around the forum talkin crap about people and the comments/posts they leave, which in fact have nothing to do with u, i think u need to find urself a day job u hate so u have somethin "legit" to complain about rather then causing problems in a forum, i ask for help and all u see in here is a bunch of neg. comments and BS, so my previous statement stands for sum of u, "get a life"

CLOSE THIS DAMN THREAD!
Old 08-13-2009 | 07:18 AM
.steeeeZ33.
@ J&D auto

well ur a moron who jumps into conclusions. u deserved it. BRO
Old 08-13-2009 | 07:19 AM
NX2KDET
Cpt. Nauti Raw

i dont get it it seems like sum of u have nothin better to do then float around the forum talkin crap about people and the comments/posts they leave, which in fact have nothing to do with u, i think u need to find urself a day job u hate so u have somethin "legit" to complain about rather then causing problems in a forum, i ask for help and all u see in here is a bunch of neg. comments and BS, so my previous statement stands for sum of u, "get a life"

CLOSE THIS DAMN THREAD!
I do have a day job, I am a hair stylist I love my job. I have an easy day today my next appointment isn't until 2:00PM in the mean time I stay on the boards to look for High school drop out failures who post up retarded questions that could be solved without the use of posting a new thread and just my luck I found one. Seriously brah it sounds like your foamin out the mouth, calm down brah everybody makes mistakes and it just so happens it was your parents in this case.
Old 08-13-2009 | 07:22 AM
livfreedihard
Banned

NO TAIL LIGHTS!!! How did you pass inspection? Man you are broke
go back to shool n learn to read, i didnt misspell it, i said "tall" lights, just as i was asked, not "tail" lights
Old 08-13-2009 | 07:25 AM
bb1314
da Terminator!

go back to shool n learn to read, i didnt misspell it, i said "tall" lights, just as i was asked, not "tail" lights
Dude you totally fail when it comes to this Forum thing. Let me help you with your reading disability. My post was never edited BTW. Here's the post.
https://my350z.com/forum/7647430-post25.html

Originally Posted by bb1314
woodrow88

na it says tail lights
NX2KDET
Cpt. Nauti Raw

and on that note your probably asking yourself.....

http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=How+do+I+log+out%3F
Old 08-13-2009 | 07:26 AM
woodrow88

i was alittle late lol at this thread!
Old 08-13-2009 | 07:27 AM
livfreedihard
Banned

Originally Posted by woodrow88
so you get on the guy for something that small.... he left out an x thats crazy
thanks for the help here bro, but like i sad b4, they look for the dumbest crap they can to start a problem over, all because they have nothing better to do, read my previous post!

Quick Reply: Tuning help