Notices
Mid-Atlantic Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Washington D.C.

Chapter 5: The Epic Chase

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2009, 11:02 AM
abui01

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Chapter 5: The Epic Chase

It was 2am, the club just let out and I parted ways with my boys. As I was walking toward my car, I noticed this hot blonde standing nearby on her cell phone yelling at the top of her lungs. Apparently, she had been stood up by her boyfriend... being a gentleman I walked up to her and asked her what was wrong. She replied, "that mother F'er stood me up!! He stood me up now I'm calling F'ers for a ride home!" Not really noticing what she was saying as I was mesmerized by her Barbie doll physique, 4 inch heels, silky smooth legs, voluminous hair, and her... twin turbos... I came to the conclusion that I should probably give her a ride home as she seemed like the 21st century damsel is distress, and I wanted to be her knight in shining armor.

My stallion however, was a Nissan 350z, accessorized with the latest JDM goods.... over-nighted from Japan. Though the armor wasn't as shiny as I would like it, I was sporting my Versace sunglasses, and the finest cotton from Kenneth Cole. I was on my A-game tonight, and tonight I was going to bag myself a hot blonde. She looked like she was at least 22... and absolutely gorgeous. Till this day, I have yet seen another woman as gorgeous and beautiful as her.

"Get in, I'll give you a ride." She hops in and we start cruising. I popped in my latest R&B jams for some good background music, (courtesy of Limewire) and we coasted down the empty night streets of Richmond VA. She was talking about all these things about her life and herself... I really wasn't paying attention because all I could think about was her twin turbos, and how awesome it would be if we "accidently got lost" and ended up at my place to play "hide and seek."

"Stop the car, I need to use the bathroom," she said. We pulled into a nearby Exxon and she did her business. It took her awhile so I proceeded to walk over to see what was the holddup. She was standing there fiddling with some paper.

"What do you have there?" I asked.

"Got a light?"

"????"

"I need a joint, you smoke?"

"yeah I smoke"

"Want to take a hit?"

"Sure why not"

She had some of the finest stuff, not the usual schwag you usually find at parties, but the good $h!t. We were sitting on the curb high as a kite, it was the best night of my life so far. As we finished the joint, we got back into the car and I got back onto the road. The second I got on, I saw blue Christmas lights flashing behind me...

"OH CRAP! I'm getting pulled over... put on your seatbelt girl!!!" We pretended to be the finest law-abiding citizens as I limped onto the emergency lane. A woman cop came over and shined her flashlight in my face.

"Do you know why I pulled you over?"

"No ma'am"

"Well you ran the stop sign when you pulled out of the gas station"

"Oh I did? I am sorry"

"That's not a problem" The police officer looked at my beautiful passenger... "what's wrong with her?" As her eyes began to glaze over from being so high.

I promptly responded with, "she's just tired officer!... this is my girlfriend and we're just going home."

"there's nothing wrong with me!" as hottie snapped at the officer from the passenger side.

"You have quite a mouth on you young lady."

"Oh don't worry about her, her parents just passed away in a car accident so she gets antsy..." I pulled every BS answer out of my azz to sound legit, and guess what? It worked.

"Okay, well you two have a safe trip home. Be careful with the drunks in the area, tonight seems bad."

"Yes ma'am!" As I began pulling away, I see miss hottie roll down the window, stick her head out of the vehicle and yell out, "WTF pig, catch some real criminals, don't be pullin' us over for some stupid azz stop sign mother f'ker!!!"

I yanked her back into the car.... "WTF is your problem? She just let us off... hey look, I thought you were a cool chick and all, but I'm just going to take you home okay....?"

She completely ignored what I said, stuck her neck out the window and yelled again at the cop, "That's right I'm talking to you mother F'ker!! Think you so cool cuz you be a cop?!? F' That!!" as she threw all kinds of hand signals and middle fingers back at the police officer.

I drove quickly away to prevent her from saying anything more. I looked into my rearview and once again, the cop was pulling me over. As I limped back onto the emergency lane, she came over to the passenger side this time and said, "Have you guys been drinking?"

I quickly turned to her and said, "no ma'am, I'm so sorry for this mess, I had no idea she was going to do that."

"Get out of the car, both of you. Do you have any identification?" Miss hottie reached into her purse and pulled out her ID and showed it to the police officer.

"It says here... you're 16, is that right?"

"yeah I'm 16, so the F' what?! What you gonna do?!"

As soon as I heard the word "16," my face turned pale as a ghost and my immediate reaction was... "RUN!!!"

I grabbed my keys, jammed it into the ignition, fired up the car, and left a 20ft burnout mark from the emergency lane onto the highway.

"HEY!! STOP!! STOP!!!" Yelled the officer.

I looked into the rear view and I spot her radio in for backup.

I was cruising at 130mph+ on the highway back toward my house. For a good 15 minutes, there was not a vehicle in sight. Suddenly, I saw two pairs of headlights coming up behind me with their blue flashers on.

"OH CRAAP!!" as I laid into the accelerator pedal as if there's no tomorrow. 130... 140... 150...mph. The only thing that was going through my mind was, I'm not going to get convicted of dating an underage girl... hell... I thought she was 22+... not 16!!! How the heck did she even get into the club?!?! Kids these days look older much faster.

Anyhow, the exit toward my house was coming up, and the roads I knew were coming up... we all know what this means. Cops can block me in, spin me out, and catch up to me without any issues if the roads were straight, so lets see how fast they can catch up when it starts curving.

As I managed to get onto the backroads near my house, I could still hear their sirens right behind me. I managed to successfully get onto my favorite twisty backroad.

Touge Battle - 350z vs 2 squad cars:

The first turn came up, I nailed it at the apex and cleared it at an incredible speed gaining a few cars on the cops. Second turn came up... brake... heel-toe.. downshift.. rev-match, apex came up... mashed the gas... pulled another few car lengths on the officers. At this rate, i could lose them by the next few turns...

"Hahaha, this is going to be a piece of cake! they have no chance to catch me!"

The next turn is the turn that everyone wrecks in. You come upon a hill that goes up... then it turns into a HUGE drop with a sharp 90 degree left turn right afterward. Conveniently, nature put a huge oak tree for some cushion just in case you weren't able to make that sharp 90. I knew from the countless times I've driven there that there are various paint marks and debris scattered in that area from past drivers who wrecked at this very spot. If the police didn't know the road and were trying to keep up with me, this was where I was going to plan my attack.

Most drivers slow down to about 15-20mph at the top of the hill because they can't see what's at the bottom until they're actually there. I however had the advantage because I knew this road like the back of my hand.

Instead of braking at the top of the hill, I mashed the accelerator pedal and flew over it at 70mph. When I landed, I mashed the brakes slowing me down to roughly 55mph... I could see my life flash before me as my car was understeering toward the tree. With so much adrenaline pumping through my veins, I over-estimated the turn and was flying toward the ditch.

I had to make a quick decision: instead of colliding head on and killing myself or get caught, I e-braked and performed a power-over drift to clear the 25mph corner at 55mph with the rear wheels sliding inches away from the guardrail. Till this day, I had never taken that corner at that speed or have ever reattempted to do so. Like I said before, tonight, I was on my A-Game!

I could hear the sirens still behind me, they had a good time to catch up on the straights so they were about to take that very turn. Moments later.. I hear a *CRASH!!!* accompanied with another *CRASH!!!* a few seconds later. As I look into my rearview, I saw the squad car with a crunched up hood and his fellow officer rear-ending him from behind. All my countless hours and thousands of dollars in high performance driving classes paid off today, I was home free!

The sirens died down and I was cruising at a normal speed toward my house where they couldn't possibly catch me now since the road was literally "blocked off." Cars could no longer get onto the road from the two squad cars blocking off the entire road. There was no possible way for any more officers to come catch me.

I suddenly heard a thumping noise from behind me... "WTF is that noise?!?" It got louder and louder and louder... until I could faintly see two pairs of headlights coming up from behind... but it wasn't behind me.. it was on top. "Awww... shhhiiii..." They called the chopper on me and it was quickly closing in.

I said to myself... "F' It!" and floored the gas once more to tackle the rest of the corners as fast as humanly possible. However, we all know that a chopper > 350z, and a spotlight was shined on me as I was attempting to make my escape. If you ever had a huge spotlight on you, you'll know that you cannot see anything in front. I was driving at full speed on a 1 lane road and I cannot see, we obviously knew what would happen next.
Old 09-28-2009, 11:03 AM
abui01

At the next turn, since I couldn't see where I was going, I ran off the road and flipped my car onto its roof. I wasn't going that fast so the injuries were minimal. I managed to unbuckle myself, kick my window out, and crawl out. The moment I got onto my feet, I started running like Forest Gump... I wasn't going to stop for anybody! The spot light followed me as I ran on foot and came upon an empty field of grass. I knew at that point, there are no trees to hide me and I was in fact.. going to get caught. I placed both hands behind my head and laid face down on the grass. 5 minutes later, I saw 8-10 police officers running toward me. They cuffed me up and took me to a holding cell for the night.

The lady officer that originally pulled me over came up and asked me what i was doing with a minor since I told her she was my girlfriend. I proceeded to tell her that I was simply lying, and that I just picked her up at the club and had no idea she was underage. Needless to say, I had to hire a lawyer, go to court, pay for 2 damaged squad cars, get my license revoked, and was in debt for the next 5 years.

When you're young, have a 60k debt, and get paid $8/hr, life is rough... especially when something like this is on your record and no companies would ever hire you. The best I got was a job paying me $12/hr and I had to pay off that huge loan to even get my life back together again... and to think it was over some underage chick... but I swear on my life that she was at least 22. Now I know just to simply ask next time.

Now back to present time: This was a story that a friend of mine told me while we were sitting at a shop talking about cars. He's now married, has 2 kids, and stays out of trouble. As I sat there and listened to him tell it, my jaw was dropped to the ground because I only thought stuff like this happened in movies. I concluded that, "dude.. I have to tell this story to Mid-A."

"What's Mid-A?"

"A bunch of 350z fanatics, and I bet some of them could learn a thing or two from your experience."

PS: Technique > Power ... ANY day

Last edited by abui01; 09-28-2009 at 12:15 PM.
Old 09-28-2009, 11:12 AM
Jgrizzle

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I laughed, I cried, I had goosebumps.

Another well told story
Old 09-28-2009, 11:14 AM
WYZIWYG

Received 207 Likes on 154 Posts

Originally Posted by abui01
At the next turn, since I couldn't see where I was going, I ran off the road and flipped my car onto its roof. I wasn't going that fast so the injuries were minimal. I managed to unbuckle myself, kick my window out, and crawl out. The moment I got onto my feet, I started running like Forest Gump... I wasn't going to stop for anybody! The spot light followed me as I ran on foot and came upon an empty field of grass. I knew at that point, there are no trees to hide me and I was in fact.. going to get caught. I placed both behinds behind my head and laid face down on the grass. 5 minutes later, I saw 8-10 police officers running toward me. They cuffed me up and took me to a holding cell for the night.

The lady officer that originally pulled me over came up and asked me what i was doing with a minor since I told her she was my girlfriend. I proceeded to tell her that I was simply lying, and that I just picked her up at the club and had no idea she was underage. Needless to say, I had to hire a lawyer, go to court, pay for 2 damaged squad cars, get my license revoked, and was in debt for the next 5 years.

When you're young, have a 60k debt, and get paid $8/hr, life is rough... especially when something like this is on your record and no companies would ever hire you. The best I got was a job paying me $12/hr and I had to pay off that huge loan to even get my life back together again... and to think it was over some underage chick... but I swear on my life that she was at least 22. Now I know just to simply ask next time.

Now back to present time: This was a story that a friend of mine told me while we were sitting at a shop talking about cars. He's now married, has 2 kids, and stays out of trouble. As I sat there and listened to him tell it, my jaw was dropped to the ground because I only thought stuff like this happened in movies. I concluded that, "dude.. I have to tell this story to Mid-A."

"What's Mid-A?"

"A bunch of 350z fanatics, and I bet some of them could learn a thing or two from your experience."

PS: Technique > Power ... ANY day
And that guy's name......Tak Fujiwara.
Old 09-28-2009, 11:21 AM
MDHRZ

Slow day at work today lol.
Old 09-28-2009, 11:31 AM
Dj Xyanyde

Wow, that was riveting man. I laughed until I stopped! My favorite part was "I placed both behinds behind my head and laid face down on the grass." I know it should have been hands, but behinds sound so much more awesome.
Old 09-28-2009, 11:45 AM
bb1314
da Terminator!

Wow all that for a jailbait!
Old 09-28-2009, 11:59 AM
Jgrizzle

E10 you never know until its too late.
Old 09-28-2009, 11:59 AM
CRIDDA

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hey Ahn, does th GF know about this jailbait Thanks for the story, it was another duzzy.
Old 09-28-2009, 12:22 PM
abui01

^ LOL, I told the story to my gf and she thinks he's absolutely insane.

Brad, thanks for the grammar correction, brain fart happens on Mondays

I gave him a visit last month, he's now sporting a Mazda MX-5 with a baby seat in the back.

"My ricer days are over" he told me. "I wanted to get into the STI's and such, but after this event I'm not trying to modify anything anymore. I purposely got a car that I knew I would never even think about touching let alone driving past 80mph in. Plus these days, I have too much to lose. I suggest you get it out of your system now before the kids start coming. Next thing you know, you barely have time to watch TV let alone go to a car meet."

"Though people may say I was robbing the cradle, she was robbing the grave."

Words from the wise. Though... I don't think I'm ever going to stop being a ricer as my next projects are going to be cars with engines in the rear.

Last edited by abui01; 09-28-2009 at 12:25 PM.
Old 09-28-2009, 12:28 PM
bb1314
da Terminator!

I'll be a ricer for life! I know some people here that have cool dads that are into cars and they work on their cars together. It's a good way to bond.
Old 09-28-2009, 01:07 PM
shocka04

Sorry but I'm calling BS on the story unless he was really that dumb to run from the cops when I'm sure they already had his tag #
Old 09-28-2009, 01:08 PM
kyle22

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

ricer 4 life!
Old 09-28-2009, 01:18 PM
abui01

Originally Posted by shocka04
unless he was really that dumb
+1000!!! not the brightest guy you'll run into. Most people don't think about these consequences and rely strictly on instincts when situations occur.

On a side note, if you manage to run from police (without getting pulled over ) and escape from your vehicle on foot. Whether or not they have the plate number or not, they cannot prove that you actually drove the car even if you own it.

I had another friend who went on some backroads and totally wiped out at 80mph and wrapped his car around a tree. He knew for sure if he stuck around the scene that he would have been charged for wreckless driving. So he called a friend to pick him up and they went back to his house. The next morning, he called the police to report that the car was stolen. 2 days later, he received a call from the cops saying that they found his car on the side of the road, totaled.

"Whoever stole your car took it for a joy ride!" said the officer.

(sounding extra surprised) "OH wow really sir?!? No way!!!"

Insurance gave him the entire value of his car, zero points on his license, and he managed to get an even nicer car at the end of the day. Though I recommend being an honest person since Karma kicks you in the butt, it's a good story to tell the cops just in case you might have wrapped your car around a tree driving like an a-hole.
Old 09-28-2009, 01:30 PM
ZS14RR

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

i just read all that.
Old 09-28-2009, 02:25 PM
citymunky

I LOVE your Stories
Old 09-28-2009, 02:34 PM
KingBaby
Hardest Setting

Received 130 Likes on 102 Posts

great story...
Old 09-28-2009, 02:46 PM
superchargedg
Damn Noobs

That was one of the best one's yet.....i aplaude you.
Old 09-28-2009, 02:46 PM
Z33@SIM

Another good story Ahn. A good slow monday reading even if it was fake, who cares. Just about every one of us have been glued to the tv/pc watching Takumi drift.

Good jorb
Old 09-28-2009, 02:55 PM
Barnabas
National Z Club President

awesome story!!! kept me entertained during college computer class lol

Quick Reply: Chapter 5: The Epic Chase