Notices
Mid-Atlantic Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Washington D.C.

foundation to nzc meet tonight! no more b.s.

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2009, 12:13 PM
04fairlazdyz
LOW N SLO

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

txtd back, were workin out details for everyones information. this thread will not be here much longer
Old 11-01-2009, 12:17 PM
04fairlazdyz
LOW N SLO

mods please delete this thread!!!
Old 11-01-2009, 12:18 PM
Cass007
350Z-holic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

If this is a "National" club, why not have a thread in a section other than the mid-a? Set up a conference call with other interested parties from around the country and get some ideas on paper at that time for a national charter.

What do you expect the benefits of being a member of the NZC will be? What benefits will you offer members that I don't get here on this free forum?
Old 11-01-2009, 12:23 PM
04fairlazdyz
LOW N SLO

theirs alot of threads that covered that, but i made this thread as a mistake. we are working on making another dedicated thread right now.

the benifits would be the same at the ngc. as in power of people type of thing. not only good times at meets, but we would raise money for many different charities over the course of time, and for those who could use it, we can work with local and non- local vendors/ shops to get members of the nzc, to get extra discounts on installs/ parts.

its going to take time and effort for this to happen, but once we stick together, and use our people power, we can make this all happen
Old 11-01-2009, 09:44 PM
Chen

I thought i'd put in my .02 cent. Rob you need to get with ethan and plan this thing out. You cant rush a national club. Start with some OG members, then work from that. (i.e you ethan and barney can be the OG members, and from there on recruit members.)
Old 11-02-2009, 04:06 AM
Jgrizzle

Spending a lot of money on your car doesnt qualify you as an OG member. Forum join dates and seeing Jeffies, Coreys, E10s car when it was stock qualifies you.

(no offense Barney)
Old 11-02-2009, 04:52 AM
Lv2DC_Z
SpecOneSociety

True story
Old 11-02-2009, 06:43 AM
phunkenstein

If this is supposed to be based on the National G Club, then the club isn't national as in all across the country. The National in the name symbolizes the national area of the United States also known as the DC-Metropolitan area.

Also, an "OG" is not anyone like Barney, Woody, any of the newer cats like myself (cept I dont have a Z so -.-). "OGs", if you must call them that, would be people like Alberto, Jeffie, Ethan, etc.
Old 11-02-2009, 06:58 AM
Chen

Originally Posted by Jgrizzle
Spending a lot of money on your car doesnt qualify you as an OG member. Forum join dates and seeing Jeffies, Coreys, E10s car when it was stock qualifies you.

(no offense Barney)
I wouldnt count seeing jeffie's, e10's car when they were stock and join dates as OG. OG should be whoever were the first few to get it started back up.
Old 11-02-2009, 07:01 AM
abui01

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You don't necessarily have to be an OG to get this up and running, you just have to know a lot of people and get them to come out.
Old 11-02-2009, 07:13 AM
.steeeeZ33.
@ J&D auto

Originally Posted by Lv2DC_Z
You bumped my post that was 3 months old from the last damn post.... yes it was useless.

Seriously what are you thinking. Having a meet all the way damn near B-More for a NATIONAL... *DC AREA* Z club. Just saying. Just because its close to your house and the 5 others that seem to run rampeded on in the BS threads that you have a NZC ? And if I dont feel like driving over an hour and a half just to go to this meet means Im not part of it? If I am correct there is a list of people that are still in it.

This club has been around a year longer than you made your my350z account. I could be wrong. You could have a different name. Where you there when Ethan misspelled his name on his bumper on the first NZC meet? You might of been but look at all the planning that it took for that meet.

Everyone is telling you the same exact things and all I am hearing is "ya but".....

Only thing I am going to say is **** OR GTFO. Im done don't even reply to this.
excuse me that was MY Bumper. and those days are long gone.
Old 11-02-2009, 08:43 AM
04fairlazdyz
LOW N SLO

I agree with everyone in here.
abui01 just said exactly what I've been sayong this whole time. I know a good amout of you guys, and still meeting more and more people. But once everyone I know is committed, then they get everyone they know committed, and keeps going from their. That's how it will get big. I am trying to get ethan and any of the other "og"s in here and lend a hand, because it will make it a lot simplier. But atleast I've started the whole thing back up, and got your alls attention. Obviously the "og"s know a lot more people than me, and could help out a considerable amount, but just because I happened to buy my car much later than them, doesn't mean I have to wait for them to start this up. I'm committed to this whether I bought my car 5 years ago, or a year ago. But all your doubtfullness is the reason this has failed over and over. If your down to be a member, post in the thread we've made, and help out. If not, then we don't need ur opinion. Sorry for whoever gets butt hurt by that, but don't take it that way (cuz I know someone will)
Old 11-02-2009, 08:43 AM
Lv2DC_Z
SpecOneSociety

O for real hahaha I was standing right there when he was like o **** lol
Old 11-02-2009, 08:47 AM
Lv2DC_Z
SpecOneSociety

Alll opinions are welcomed I believe. Even if negative. Because you can have a heart of happiness but there has to be darkness to ....wtf am I saying. Haters make you stronger lol
Old 11-02-2009, 09:10 AM
bb1314
da Terminator!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 04fairlazdyz
abui01 just said exactly what I've been sayong this whole time. I know a good amout of you guys, and still meeting more and more people. But once everyone I know is committed, then they get everyone they know committed, and keeps going from their. That's how it will get big. I am trying to get ethan and any of the other "og"s in here and lend a hand, because it will make it a lot simplier. But atleast I've started the whole thing back up, and got your alls attention. Obviously the "og"s know a lot more people than me, and could help out a considerable amount, but just because I happened to buy my car much later than them, doesn't mean I have to wait for them to start this up. I'm committed to this whether I bought my car 5 years ago, or a year ago. But all your doubtfullness is the reason this has failed over and over. If your down to be a member, post in the thread we've made, and help out. If not, then we don't need ur opinion. Sorry for whoever gets butt hurt by that, but don't take it that way (cuz I know someone will)
Rob I agree with everything you say except for this line. Doubtfulness is not the reason; Lack of organization, planning and commitment WERE the reasons. What you're doing here is blaming the Z crowd but at the same time trying to get them to be involved? That's not how you do it. If I'm told that I make bad food but at the same time told to make more food, would I really want to participate in this food making process? I respect what you're trying to do. But at the same time you're maintaining a negative attitude over other people's negative attitude. Just give me a month or so. I will invite a few guys (guys that I know will be committed and have good influence) out to a meet and talk about a few things. From there things will grow.
Old 11-02-2009, 09:18 AM
Malikot
Rice Rocket

Originally Posted by .steeeeZ33.
excuse me that was MY Bumper. and those days are long gone.
OMG LOLLL!!! I remember that like it was yesterday. Good times back then...

Last edited by Malikot; 11-02-2009 at 09:20 AM.
Old 11-02-2009, 10:18 AM
Chen

Originally Posted by 04fairlazdyz
I see something wrong with that.....being committed to a car club?
Old 11-02-2009, 10:24 AM
woodrow88

why chen
Old 11-02-2009, 10:41 AM
Chen

Originally Posted by woodrow88
why chen
So you're gonna be more committed to a club than to work and school and other important priorities?
Old 11-02-2009, 11:08 AM
woodrow88

why cant you do it all dingus.... just because you cant do more than one thing at a time chen. i love you chen haha

Quick Reply: foundation to nzc meet tonight! no more b.s.