Notices
Mid-Atlantic Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Washington D.C.

Arundel Mills Meet - Sunday, 24 Jan. 12noon

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2010, 06:26 AM
Jgrizzle

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by lek at ngc
Rob right?

Well Rob... Let me take a moment to help alleviate your misunderstanding. The meet was created by a member of NGC aka The National G Club. One of our members is an active user here on my350z.com and he felt that it would be cool to invite the Z guys out as well so he posted it on here. Ethan and the NZC Committee were not involved in the planning of this meet. Hope that helps. I would highly recommend that if there's any animosity towards the committee or other members, that you discuss with them directly instead of making sarcastic remarks which lead to nowhere. This post basically contradicts your past efforts in presenting yourself as a model member of NZC.
Originally Posted by bb1314
Funny Rob! FUnny! This was not affiliated with NZC what so ever. Look at who created this event? And read the original post and tell me how you even came close to thinking that it has anything to do with NZC.
Rob hope you dont take this the wrong way. You are a good member to have in the community. I just dont want what happened above to happen anymore. Ethan and Lek feeling like they have to defend themselves and the early beginnings of NZC. If anything a comment toward: "Hey NZC this is the type of meet WE need to be having" maybe wouldve gone over a little better. I hope this doesnt turn into a **** show.

As always NGC thanks for coming over here and inviting the Zs. Please dont stop doing so.

Ethan/Arundel division of NZC, Lets have a meet like this one for NZC. There is obviously a good car interest in this area. Rob maybe you take the reigns and help out? You dont need a title to host a car meet.

350zFan, Where are my pictures? My taxes paid for em give em up!!

Again Rob, please dont think im attacking you anything. The comment just kinda pissed me off.
Old 01-26-2010, 07:02 AM
lek at ngc

Originally Posted by Jgrizzle

As always NGC thanks for coming over here and inviting the Zs. Please dont stop doing so.
No problem... Ethan and I are good friends and have worked projects together and are planning more for the future. We'll definitely have some combined meets in the future for both the G Club and the Z club to represent. Ethan's becoming a regular now at the NGC Meets.. lol

Last edited by lek at ngc; 01-26-2010 at 07:04 AM.
Old 01-26-2010, 07:10 AM
Jgrizzle

No problem... Ethan and I are good friends and have worked projects together and are planning more for the future. We'll definitely have some combined meets in the future for both the G Club and the Z club to represent. Ethan's becoming a regular now at the NGC Meets.. lol
Wait until he makes monica's car sound like an airplane. It will sound like a squandron of WWII biplanes at the meets. People will think its an air show.
Old 01-26-2010, 05:26 PM
jeffie7

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by 04fairlazdyz
"OG'S" keep all the plans to themselves. So far so good guys (sarcastic)
If it makes you feel any better I doubt any OG's were there.

Then again most members don't know who the OG's are.
Old 01-26-2010, 06:05 PM
superchargedg
Damn Noobs

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by jeffie7

I do but still didnt feel like coming out in the rain.
Old 01-26-2010, 06:11 PM
jasabeast

Next meet im def going to be there...
Old 01-26-2010, 06:43 PM
04fairlazdyz
LOW N SLO

Originally Posted by Barnabas
the thread for this meet has been up for 2 weeks lol the NZC didnt plan it though...

I dont understand how this post helps anything? Arent you on this forum? This whole thread was about making this meet public. It also seemed to be more of a G meet, not that it changes anything. Couldnt you have posted with NZC? How did anyone hide information? Not trying to start anything just trying to understand I guess.
Rob right?

Well Rob... Let me take a moment to help alleviate your misunderstanding. The meet was created by a member of NGC aka The National G Club. One of our members is an active user here on my350z.com and he felt that it would be cool to invite the Z guys out as well so he posted it on here. Ethan and the NZC Committee were not involved in the planning of this meet. Hope that helps. I would highly recommend that if there's any animosity towards the committee or other members, that you discuss with them directly instead of making sarcastic remarks which lead to nowhere. This post basically contradicts your past efforts in presenting yourself as a model member of NZC.
Originally Posted by bb1314
Funny Rob! FUnny! This was not affiliated with NZC what so ever. Look at who created this event? And read the original post and tell me how you even came close to thinking that it has anything to do with NZC.
Rob hope you dont take this the wrong way. You are a good member to have in the community. I just dont want what happened above to happen anymore. Ethan and Lek feeling like they have to defend themselves and the early beginnings of NZC. If anything a comment toward: "Hey NZC this is the type of meet WE need to be having" maybe wouldve gone over a little better. I hope this doesnt turn into a **** show.

Ethan/Arundel division of NZC, Lets have a meet like this one for NZC. There is obviously a good car interest in this area. Rob maybe you take the reigns and help out? You dont need a title to host a car meet.

350zFan, Where are my pictures? My taxes paid for em give em up!!

Again Rob, please dont think im attacking you anything. The comment just kinda pissed me off.
Originally Posted by jeffie7

I think I worded this wrong, what I meant was the fact that not one Z showed up to a meet once again, but my problem is with the fact that it was raining and their was no communication on whether the meet was still going on or not, as is the same reason none of the NZC meets seem to be working out. My point in saying this is to give my opinion on the fact that NZC needs better communication skills, along with letting people like me and everyone else, who doesn't have the option to be in the "committee meets," know whats going on with the club. I see Barny, and Woody reppin shirts, sweaters, jackets, and whatever else you guys have ordered, and I haven't been told once about getting these things. Yet, I'm supposed to feel like I belong to this club. I wasn't trying to offend anybody, and I hope theirs no hard feelings, I don't take any of this personally, and I hope no one else does either.
Old 01-26-2010, 06:48 PM
ZS14RR

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I think I worded this wrong, what I meant was the fact that not one Z showed up to a meet once again, but my problem is with the fact that it was raining and their was no communication on whether the meet was still going on or not, as is the same reason none of the NZC meets seem to be working out. My point in saying this is to give my opinion on the fact that NZC needs better communication skills, along with letting people like me and everyone else, who doesn't have the option to be in the "committee meets," know whats going on with the club. I see Barny, and Woody reppin shirts, sweaters, jackets, and whatever else you guys have ordered, and I haven't been told once about getting these things. Yet, I'm supposed to feel like I belong to this club. I wasn't trying to offend anybody, and I hope theirs no hard feelings, I don't take any of this personally, and I hope no one else does either.

REALLY i had no idea....
Old 01-26-2010, 06:49 PM
Dj Xyanyde

Its the off season... The only meet I plan on going to is in this forum. To be honest, no one is at fault. Everyone knows meet season starts when the Z can that on the roads as of now (Springish).

No ones fault, lets move on.
Old 01-26-2010, 06:50 PM
04fairlazdyz
LOW N SLO

what about the hats and what not?
Old 01-26-2010, 06:51 PM
phunkenstein

New thread for NZC rants? HOO RAH
Old 01-26-2010, 06:59 PM
04fairlazdyz
LOW N SLO

no bodys ranting any longer, no need to clutter up the forum for that
Old 01-26-2010, 07:15 PM
ZS14RR

yep.

so whos in charge of that??
Old 01-26-2010, 07:15 PM
Barnabas
National Z Club President

rob I had my hat custom made to model a design for ethan. when memberships become official then clothing will go up for sale. until the president puts out the official list and requirements for membership I am not offering anything.

BTW its only hats no shirts jackets or anything else.
Old 01-26-2010, 07:22 PM
04fairlazdyz
LOW N SLO

Originally Posted by ZS14
yep.

so whos in charge of that??
Originally Posted by Barnabas
rob I had my hat custom made to model a design for ethan. when memberships become official then clothing will go up for sale. until the president puts out the official list and requirements for membership I am not offering anything.

BTW its only hats no shirts jackets or anything else.
apparently Barney, How was I supposed to know that when a select few are wearing that, again back to the communication problem
Old 01-26-2010, 07:25 PM
Barnabas
National Z Club President

did you want a email saying i was making up a model?? I mean that a little ridiculous dont you think?? If you wanted to know where how and why I had it you could have asked. Its not that hard.
For you to say its lack of communication within the club is entirely unfair.
Old 01-26-2010, 07:37 PM
NNOCENT

SUNSOUTGUNSOUT

I Smell A Showdown
Old 01-26-2010, 07:47 PM
ZS14RR

gotta have a faster trigger finger mikey!!!
Old 01-26-2010, 08:38 PM
Joy_ride

boys will be boys
Old 01-27-2010, 03:50 AM
lek at ngc

lol wow... i'm going to request to be an honorary member of the committee LMAO.

Quick Reply: Arundel Mills Meet - Sunday, 24 Jan. 12noon