Notices
Mid-Atlantic Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Washington D.C.

Arundel Mills Meet - Sunday, 24 Jan. 12noon

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2010, 04:46 AM
WYZIWYG

Received 207 Likes on 154 Posts

Can I put my "Official Member of the JGrizzle Fan Club" tag on my NZC t-shirt? I just wanna be different...
Old 01-27-2010, 05:25 AM
NNOCENT

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ZS14
gotta have a faster trigger finger mikey!!!
you needed it more than I
Old 01-27-2010, 05:53 AM
bb1314
da Terminator!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by lek at ngc
lol wow... i'm going to request to be an honorary member of the committee LMAO.
You already are Lek! All the advices that you provided to me and the club had been so valuable. I'm going to make an official announcement for you.
Old 01-27-2010, 05:58 AM
bb1314
da Terminator!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 04fairlazdyz
apparently Barney, How was I supposed to know that when a select few are wearing that, again back to the communication problem
Rob do you understand things have to be done IN ORDER? The NZC hat that Barny was wearing was simply something that he put together for himself for fun. As for the official logo that's going on the hat, I've HIRED someone to design it out of money from my own pocket. So until the designer gives me something that I'm 100% satisfied, I would not simply just make a random announcement thread with titles like "NZC Hat design progress thread" or "NZC March activities planning progress thread". I and the other officers will only create a thread when things are already planned and complete. In the mean while with my full time job and a lot of other BS happening on the side, I'm still putting in time everyday to work on the NZC website. Now should I create a thread that says "NZC Website development thread" and put down the .net code so you can do some peer review of the code for me?
Old 01-27-2010, 06:02 AM
lek at ngc

Originally Posted by bb1314
You already are Lek! All the advices that you provided to me and the club had been so valuable. I'm going to make an official announcement for you.
lol oh yeah.. thanks Ethan.
Old 01-27-2010, 06:02 AM
Jgrizzle

Originally Posted by WYZIWYG
Can I put my "Official Member of the JGrizzle Fan Club" tag on my NZC t-shirt? I just wanna be different...
+1!
Old 01-27-2010, 06:06 AM
phunkenstein

Originally Posted by bb1314
Now should I create a thread that says "NZC Website development thread" and put down the .net code so you can do some peer review of the code for me?
Post it up, I'll shit on it. Teach you proper coding practices BOY
Old 01-27-2010, 11:58 AM
04fairlazdyz
LOW N SLO

first, I dont know why or if that "special mention" comment was made towards me, as I never even hinted at anything like that. I said I worded what I originally said wrong, and I was sorry for any mis understanding that anyone took by it, not sure what about that you didn't get. Barny I did ask you about them at the NGC photoshoot, and you said only certain people got them. Nothing elsa about you just making them for yourself, and someone else was making the real deal. Thanks for now saying so. I don't ask for "personal e-mails", or a stupid thread for each thing you do. But one thread would be nice to keep us updated with whats going on, I didn't know anything about the website until I saw it on barneys sig, which is great, buthow do I know whats going on with that? I dont care to look at the code your making, like I need proof or something, all I ask was to hear whats going on, as it would be nice to have a way to try and help out some how. As for communication, I was talking about the fact that everyone shoukd have been told whether the meet was still hapening or not, as a club we should all be rolling as a group. I didn't say NZC started this meet, but if any of the officers, president, etc. would have contacted Mike or someone else who knows whats going on, and then would of passed on to the rest of the club, then maybe a z or 2 would have showed up. Again, sorry for be intrested in whats going on with the club, and wanting to see some progress, because I would like to see this get going.
Old 01-27-2010, 12:28 PM
ZS14RR

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by NNOCENT
you needed it more than I
You can never have too much. I just work differently.
Old 01-27-2010, 12:58 PM
WYZIWYG

Originally Posted by asingh1
Ya I agree with that. No one updated that arundel meet thread the day off. But one thing you have to realize is that the mid-a is extremely clicky. Just go to the big meets (function tuned) (CP) and you will see it. Hell just read the mid-a random thread, its the same 4-5 people answering/conversating with one another. Bottom line is that as long as the clicks and there friends show up, they arent worried if the new guys or anybody else comes. It sucks but its the way it is. You would be suprised at how many other Z owners dont even go to the meets because of the clicks.
Dont bank on NZC changing anything, at the end of the day its going to be all talk, just wait and see.
Funny, to me this sounds like the OG Z crew more than it's current version. I even recall some of the older Mid-A members saying they didn't want some of us new folks hanging with them. I think it has less to do with cliques and more to do with people living in closer proximity to one another [i.e. Glen Dirty, Arundel Mills, B'more, VA] and just getting together at the last minute for last minute events/meets.
Old 01-27-2010, 01:12 PM
WYZIWYG

^^ When I said I was referring to the new guys

I guess to some people its more important for everybody to get together and feel included like 04fairladyz. Nothing wrong with that. My point is that it probally wont happen NZC or not.
^^Well, I may just have to be a 'one man gang' and represent for NZC at the DC Auto Show this Saturday.
Old 01-27-2010, 01:44 PM
jasabeast

Haha just because some people chat in the Mid-A random thread means nothing... its something we do to say whats up... No one is telling anyone not to come in and chat.. we are not excluding anyone at meets.. every meet i have been to i talk to everyone.. I dont mean to burst anyones bubble but OG or not we all have the same car attend the same meets.. Maybe the ones that feel excluded at meets should walk over and join the convo... why so much drama????? its the internet, car meets... etc.. relax
Old 01-27-2010, 01:59 PM
Barnabas
National Z Club President

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

much lub for the beast
Old 01-27-2010, 03:48 PM
jeffie7

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Just because we all have the same cars doesnt mean we all have similar personalities. Maybe you are cool with everybody but I and others have dealt with dikheadz in the Z community.
Wheres the drama? I was expressing a point of view just like you are. So how about you relax.
At least some of you drive your Z.

Asingh where in Annapolis are you? have we met?
Old 01-27-2010, 04:06 PM
jeffie7

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

No jeffie. We haven't met. I actually live in columbia.
I actually live in Odenton. work right outside of Annapolis.

We did a little almost OG meet last Saturday at Pho Dat Tanh
too bad not many OGs left =( most don't own Zs anymore.
Old 01-27-2010, 04:07 PM
Chen

Just rep yourself.
Originally Posted by jasabeast
its the internet, car meets... etc.. relax
This......
Old 01-27-2010, 04:13 PM
phunkenstein

Originally Posted by jeffie7
I actually live in Odenton. work right outside of Annapolis.

We did a little almost OG meet last Saturday at Pho Dat Tanh
too bad not many OGs left =( most don't own Zs anymore.
<- OG fo lyfe
Old 01-27-2010, 04:19 PM
jasabeast

Just because we all have the same cars doesnt mean we all have similar personalities. Maybe you are cool with everybody but I and others have dealt with dikheadz in the Z community.
Wheres the drama? I was expressing a point of view just like you are. So how about you relax.
I agree we all have diff personalities... but whys that gotta stir things up? Yes i have met some ****** in the Z community but your gonna get that anywhere... im relaxed i wasnt refering that relax to you just in general to everyone.. Just cause there may be a group that gets along doesnt mean your excluded.. i may talk and hang with Barny, Paul, Britt, Mike and others a little more but thats cause i have known them the longest and they introduced me to alot of new faces everytime i go out, but im always up for meeting new ppl.. sorry for the rant lol...
Old 01-27-2010, 04:36 PM
04fairlazdyz
LOW N SLO

I don't have problems with anyone personally, and I would be considered in one of those cliques, but anyone will tell you that I'm down to meet everyone. But my point was proven in this thread. I give my opinion, and that whole clique decided to jump on me, get off my back just because I have an opinion. Don't like it? Tough! I never met you either jeffie, but I def. Want to meet you one day. - heard a lot about your car. I'm relaxed but I'm tired of having these small groups knowing about everything, and want to hop on me for wanting to be included with what's going on. I just like to know that the club is going to come alive, but at this point, I'm not down with it anymore. Great club to have where someone can't voice an opinion.

But thanks anyways
Old 01-27-2010, 04:41 PM
Chen

Originally Posted by 04fairlazdyz
I don't have problems with anyone personally, and I would be considered in one of those cliques, but anyone will tell you that I'm down to meet everyone. But my point was proven in this thread. I give my opinion, and that whole clique decided to jump on me, get off my back just because I have an opinion. Don't like it? Tough! I never met you either jeffie, but I def. Want to meet you one day. - heard a lot about your car. I'm relaxed but I'm tired of having these small groups knowing about everything, and want to hop on me for wanting to be included with what's going on. I just like to know that the club is going to come alive, but at this point, I'm not down with it anymore. Great club to have where someone can't voice an opinion.

But thanks anyways
Its usually Ethan that jumps on you.

Quick Reply: Arundel Mills Meet - Sunday, 24 Jan. 12noon