Notices
Mid-Atlantic Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Washington D.C.

One more reason I can't wait to PCS....

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2010, 07:48 AM
Armed Ferret

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default One more reason I can't wait to PCS....

Been in Tennessee all week (nuke lab TDY) and came back to find my daily driver had been hit-and-run. ****face scratched up my driver's side window and killed my mirror. Thankfully no paint damage or body damage other than the mirror.

And, as would be standard operating procedure in Maryland, they drove off without so much as a note saying "oops." I like how the off-duty cop who "patrols" our neighborhood has time to "ascertain my intentions" when i come home in the evenings, but he can't be bothered to even fill out a ****in report about the incident.

Found a new mirror for 25 bucks at a boneyard in upper marlboro, and i'll be picking it up monday. just one more reason I can't wait to get some orders.

Last edited by Armed Ferret; 07-17-2010 at 07:49 AM.
Old 07-17-2010, 07:56 AM
jeffie7

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

That chit can happen anywhere. Watch you get sent to Cali only to get written up for a few hundred dollars in smog fines then as soon as thats paid watch the whole car get stolen lol.

Guessing you hit up Brandywine used parts?
Old 07-17-2010, 08:02 AM
Armed Ferret

Never had a problem with it in the midwest. I guess out there they don't have as much of an entitlement mentality. *shrug*

brandywine all but told me to pound sand. fairly classy. ripple's service.

I can't PCS to california; we own "evil assault-type rifles" and ferrets. both of which are illegal there. I'd turn down the orders and take my discharge.

Last edited by Armed Ferret; 07-17-2010 at 08:04 AM.
Old 07-17-2010, 10:24 AM
350zfan1

Personally cant stand this state myself also.

The weather ie lack of nice weather.

To much snow.

Terrible roads(Baltimore , DC) come on its the home to Goverment the roads should be perfect here.

The douchebag drivers and there road rage .

Anyways im stuck here till after deployment then im trying to go to Cali.
Old 07-17-2010, 10:29 AM
jumpin800agl
8 to 11

Originally Posted by 350zfan1
Personally cant stand this state myself also.

The weather ie lack of nice weather.

To much snow.

Terrible roads(Baltimore , DC) come on its the home to Goverment the roads should be perfect here.

The douchebag drivers and there road rage .

Anyways im stuck here till after deployment then im trying to go to Cali.
Italy = horrible roads
Old 07-17-2010, 10:34 AM
AmnCruzie

Haha... I feel you man, the moment I got my orders to Hawaii the only thought that crossed my mind was " THANK GOD IM OUT THIS BIATCH!"... More or less same thing happened to me in the parking lot of my apt (7 oaks). Some a$$hat keyed my car from headlight to tail light, and the cops and apt management all pretty much just told me "too bad, can't help you, sucks to be you"...

Edit: Not to mention the jacka$$ who made me total my RSX on 295
Old 07-17-2010, 10:41 AM
350zfan1

Oh man dont even get me started on the people's attitudes mainly the civilians around here.

Or the females around here ill stop my rant before i verbally tear apart this state.
Old 07-17-2010, 10:43 AM
AmnCruzie

Hey if you start, I'll just back you up...
Old 07-17-2010, 10:54 AM
350zfan1

Try having some douchebag kid flick u off while you are just cruising in the z after it being detailed while you were at work.

Being disrespected in uniform , almost got out of the car at the mall stop light to ****** him out of the freaking window.

Show him some level two combatives does to his pimply pre teen face.

Thats just a very light story but seems to be a re occuring one.

Never had that happen in GA or Indiana...or multiple other states i have lived in.
Old 07-17-2010, 10:55 AM
Armed Ferret

Originally Posted by AmnCruzie
Haha... I feel you man, the moment I got my orders to Hawaii the only thought that crossed my mind was " THANK GOD IM OUT THIS BIATCH!"... More or less same thing happened to me in the parking lot of my apt (7 oaks). Some a$$hat keyed my car from headlight to tail light, and the cops and apt management all pretty much just told me "too bad, can't help you, sucks to be you"...

Edit: Not to mention the jacka$$ who made me total my RSX on 295
Was it a light-colored one, during a really heavy rainstorm a little while back?

Saw one that was NASTY into the guardrail just past the entrance from Arundel Mills.

As for California, I'll take a discharge before getting forced to move to that ********. 75% of what's in my massive gun safe is illegal there, and 100% of what's in my ferret cage is too.
Old 07-17-2010, 11:11 AM
AmnCruzie

it WAS raining and just past arundel mills on 295, about 7 or 8 months ago, but it wasn't light colored. It was candy red. And yeah, every time somebody disrespects me like that in uniform, it makes me wanna take my pen off my sleeve and and jam it into their necks... just sayng haha.
Old 07-18-2010, 02:32 AM
jumpin800agl
8 to 11

Hell in Italy they dislike you purely for the fact you are American, even more so that we are military. Can't wait to get outta Europe and back to the US. If I ever come back to Europe, it will be Germany only. Btw, judging by your sig your Z is coming along nicely with mods. Good luck.
Originally Posted by 350zfan1
Try having some douchebag kid flick u off while you are just cruising in the z after it being detailed while you were at work.

Being disrespected in uniform , almost got out of the car at the mall stop light to ****** him out of the freaking window.

Show him some level two combatives does to his pimply pre teen face.

Thats just a very light story but seems to be a re occuring one.

Never had that happen in GA or Indiana...or multiple other states i have lived in.
Old 07-18-2010, 03:22 AM
Armed Ferret

I had a 30-something cartboy at walmart in Bellevue, Nebraska (Offutt AFB) yell things to me all the time. He REEKED of ditchweed and patchouli, and typically would say disparaging things about President Bush, etc. Which is fine, no big deal. First Amendment and all that (not to mention he was in his 30's and the best he could do was cart-boy at wally world). Then one day he decided to ask me, in a very much "outdoor" voice, how many innocent civilians I'd killed so far.

Well, sorry...that's a bit over the line.

So I responded with "None as of yet, but the day is still young and I'm feeling kinda froggy. How bout you?" Laughter and a few applauders serenaded my ears. I grinned, turned and walked off, deer-in-headlights look prominent on his face. A guy followed me in and stopped me inside and told me I should have punched him square in the face. I told him I'd have been happy to, but being in uniform would have made things far worse than verbally pwning him. He agreed, and said "I'm retired though, so worst case the police smack my peepee" and off he went. Didn't hang around to find out if he'd punched the pig****er or not.

Hippies....bad for the country, great for target practice.
Old 07-18-2010, 08:59 AM
AmnCruzie

^
Old 07-18-2010, 10:03 AM
jasabeast

Well when you step foot off a military base your azz isnt kissed anymore... your treated just like everyone else is... i work with military everyday.. they expect people to bow down and kiss their shoes... then when they step off base they are brought back to reality where chit like that doesnt fly.. i have nothing against anyone in the service.. but the way active duty talks down upon us civilians is some BS especially on APG.. Well the worst is when someone trys to thro there rank into things, thinking its gonna speed the process of something up, but then again i have met some of the most mannered people in the military.. This is just from what i see everyday at work.. but most of you that are military on this forum i have met so far are down to earth..

Everywhere you go their are going to be idiots that cant drive, there will always be dump azz roads... its not just MD lol..

Last edited by jasabeast; 07-18-2010 at 10:39 AM.
Old 07-18-2010, 12:44 PM
Lv2DC_Z
SpecOneSociety

I like md. I just think that pg county should be wiped of the face of the earth.
Old 07-18-2010, 01:26 PM
jasabeast

Originally Posted by Lv2DC_Z
I like md. I just think that pg county should be wiped of the face of the earth.
True!!

Here in Harford County.. Edgewood is awful.. hear about a damn shooting like 5 times a week.. bunch of little gang bangers lol
Old 07-18-2010, 01:45 PM
bb1314
da Terminator!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I left my xB at my friend's neighborhood in Germantown overnight. Woke up and the rear bumper is literally dangling. Some ass wipe hit and run... You'd think Montgomery County is a pretty good area.
Old 07-18-2010, 02:27 PM
Bellaco

Originally Posted by jasabeast
True!!

Here in Harford County.. Edgewood is awful.. hear about a damn shooting like 5 times a week.. bunch of little gang bangers lol
all the effing time dude .. that shooting of that kid the other day was in my front yard ... literally. they taped my cars and front yard off with police tape and i couldnt leave my house for hours
Old 07-18-2010, 02:53 PM
Armed Ferret

Originally Posted by jasabeast
Well when you step foot off a military base your azz isnt kissed anymore... your treated just like everyone else is... i work with military everyday.. they expect people to bow down and kiss their shoes... then when they step off base they are brought back to reality where chit like that doesnt fly..
Easy there, killer. Just because you work with some of the asshats in my profession, don't lump me in with them.

I make a very concerted effort to only be in uniform to, at, and from work, unless my chain sends me on an errand off-base during the duty day. And I DAMN sure don't expect anyone to kiss my *** just because of the job I chose. I didn't enlist so people would kiss up to me, but I do take exception to people assuming I did. I take even more exception to people like pothead mcslackerpants in Nebraska deliberately going out of their way to attempt to belittle me in public because of said career choice. Deliberate rude behavior in public is one of the few things I simply do NOT tolerate, and will gladly go toe-to-toe with someone who feels the need to air their grievances against the government with someone like me who has absolutely ZERO to do with government policies, and even less to do with those who set them. Assuming a random USAF E-5 has anything to do with that is not just plain ignorant, but we also all know that when you assume, you get *** from ME.

....wait, that's not right....

Last edited by Armed Ferret; 07-18-2010 at 02:56 PM.

Quick Reply: One more reason I can't wait to PCS....