Notices
Mid-Atlantic Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Washington D.C.

Mid-A Random-ness Discussion Thread: the Zequel

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2012, 12:12 PM
jeffie7

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Shin Beats
When I say I don't know what you're talking about, I'm saying I don't know what you mean by 'he let off the throttle'. I'm telling you he didn't. There's no way I'm flooring it at 117 MPH and only 'gradually' passing him if he let of the throttle. It just doesn't work like that.

I know what it's like to let off the throttle while going 120+, and you lose speed QUICKLY. So if I'm accelerating and he's QUICKLY deccelerating, then the flyby would've been much worse.

This is what I think from my experience and that's what I'm sticking with.
Wheres the video? Lets see what everyone else thinks.

Don't post it, just post the video ID and we can search for it since posting street racing videos here can get you banned.
Old 02-27-2012, 12:14 PM
jeffie7

This is what I know from my experience and that's what I'm sticking with.

Let's stop talking about this before we get in trouble or something for speaking of skreet racing..
No doubt you're experienced.

Why are you doing something that is so bad that you can't even talk about it here? Go to the friggin track man.
Old 02-27-2012, 12:15 PM
WYZIWYG

Received 207 Likes on 154 Posts

Originally Posted by mutation666
Never road in a boosted Z, that was Clay. And looking at getting like an integra or like a wrx or maybe a colbalt ss or something like that.
F*ck You Scott! Go throw up on yourself or something...

Old 02-27-2012, 12:17 PM
user 7373

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

@shin lets see the vid re post it
@clay you just said it was to much power, I didnt use the words shin did.
Old 02-27-2012, 12:18 PM
jeffie7

@shin lets see the vid re post it
@clay you just said it was to much power, I didnt use the words shin did.
Again, just post the video ID from youtube. Don't post the video into the forum.

Why did you take it down in the first place?
Old 02-27-2012, 12:27 PM
ImWeeZzel
350Z-holic

Received 18 Likes on 12 Posts

Na, I don't make that much money. So are you down or not?
^^^Deployment money br0

Originally Posted by bb1314
Shin vs. Scott! I say you guys do Pink slip or $3000!
If Shin wins he gets the respect too? To some people thats more important...

I would like to know what I'm up against first...
A real driver knows whats in his car

Originally Posted by jeffie7
Shin cant be perma banned after that badass win he had.

Sadly after countless flames and dislikes the video was pulled =(

Shin re-up that chit y0. That ricer fly by + call out, was the funniest thing I've seen in a long time. Calling out the car for no top end after it kicked your Zs butt from a roll was even more funny.

Love the slow mo at the end to make it seem like you pulled even harder on him after he let off.

Glad to have you back again Shin, honestly, you've always brought a new level of entrainment to the forum.

Now go setup a fuddruckers meet or something.

Shin don't go back into shinning us.

One of the last things you did before getting banned was lying about how that other Shinbeats guy in the financial forum wasnt you.

Now you're lying about the video of you running the cobalt that was just on your youtube page that somehow isnt there anymore after you got a bunch of dislikes/bad comments?

You want to be down with the OGs? Stop lying about things, its not even big things but stupid little things like you street racing that cobalt.

The fact that its the small stuff makes it even worse.
When I say I don't know what you're talking about, I'm saying I don't know what you mean by 'he let off the throttle'. I'm telling you he didn't. There's no way I'm flooring it at 117 MPH and only 'gradually' passing him if he let of the throttle. It just doesn't work like that.

I know what it's like to let off the throttle while going 120+, and you lose speed QUICKLY. So if I'm accelerating and he's QUICKLY deccelerating, then the flyby would've been much worse.

This is what I know from my experience and that's what I'm sticking with.

Let's stop talking about this before we get in trouble or something for speaking of skreet racing...
ohhh snap...this gunna be good
Old 02-27-2012, 12:31 PM
jeffie7

When are we getting tacos Marcos!

Keep talking about it, but haven't made it happen.
Old 02-27-2012, 12:34 PM
Shin Beats

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by WYZIWYG
F*ck You Scott! Go throw up on yourself or something...

Clay mad?

Again, just post the video ID from youtube. Don't post the video into the forum.

Why did you take it down in the first place?
I took it down because I got tired of having to explain to people how speed works. Like I said, due to the wind resistance and everything, unless your car has drag coefficient of like..ZERO, you're going to lose speed QUICKLY if you let off of the throttle.

He was only ahead for like...5 seconds of the race. Why would he immediately let off after he only gained a car? Does this honestly make any sense to you?

Win or lose, it doesn't matter, my vids get negative repsonses, and I knew that vid was going to create a shytstorm and arguing...so to avoid all of that, I deleted it.

Who just let's off the throttle if we're going from a 50-60 MPH roll at 90 MPH.
Old 02-27-2012, 12:40 PM
ImWeeZzel
350Z-holic

When are we getting tacos Marcos!

Keep talking about it, but haven't made it happen.
Name the place and time br0, perferably a place w/ a cute latina waitress
Old 02-27-2012, 12:41 PM
user 7373

Clay mad?

I took it down because I got tired of having to explain to people how speed works. Like I said, due to the wind resistance and everything, unless your car has drag coefficient of like..ZERO, you're going to lose speed QUICKLY if you let off of the throttle.

He was only ahead for like...5 seconds of the race. Why would he immediately let off after he only gained a car? Does this honestly make any sense to you?

Win or lose, it doesn't matter, my vids get negative repsonses, and I knew that vid was going to create a shytstorm and arguing...so to avoid all of that, I deleted it.

Who just let's off the throttle if we're going from a 50-60 MPH roll at 90 MPH.
Maybe he hit is gov? OR maybe he didn't want to drive past 110? Who knows All I know is that I cant say what happened for what I didn't see.
Old 02-27-2012, 12:41 PM
user 7373

Originally Posted by ImWeeZzel
I want tacos too
Old 02-27-2012, 12:43 PM
jeffie7

You have different types of Shinracers.

Some people will do a quick 0-80 and be done, others will do a 40-90 or so then there is the badassmofo shintastic racers who want to race top end even on public roads.

There's a very good chance that after pulling on you rather hard that he figured that was enough and let off.

There's a reason you get a lot of **** for your videos. Half the time you're racing yourself. You VS the GSX-R video.... even when he got on it the 2nd time he was at like 1/4 throttle. YES 1/4 throttle. That bike is a 10 second bike and should knock off a mid to low 2 second 0-60 and a low 5 second 0-100mph

One of the few legit videos where it looked like both of you were racing the cobalt pulled on you until you did the ricer flyby.

Again, post the video up, link the ID here and see what everyone else thinks. Also remove that stupid *** slow mo at the ricer flyby, do you really need to make it seem like you're beating him more then you really are.
Old 02-27-2012, 12:43 PM
Shin Beats

I can haz tacos too?

And Scott, no one from here (except the people I showed it too) should've seen it, but ppl can't keep their mouths shut even if I ask nicely.
Old 02-27-2012, 12:46 PM
jeffie7

Originally Posted by ImWeeZzel
http://www.yelp.com/biz/r-and-r-taqueria-elkridge-2

This place is on my list to try, its at 175 and RT1 just before Columbia. Located inside a gas station. They were even featured on Dinners, drives and dives.
Old 02-27-2012, 12:47 PM
Shin Beats

You have different types of Shinracers.

Some people will do a quick 0-80 and be done, others will do a 40-90 or so then there is the badassmofo shintastic racers who want to race top end even on public roads.

There's a very good chance that after pulling on you rather hard that he figured that was enough and let off.

There's a reason you get a lot of **** for your videos. Half the time you're racing yourself. You VS the GSX-R video.... even when he got on it the 2nd time he was at like 1/4 throttle. YES 1/4 throttle. That bike is a 10 second bike and should knock off a mid to low 2 second 0-60 and a low 5 second 0-100mph

One of the few legit videos where it looked like both of you were racing the cobalt pulled on you until you did the ricer flyby.

Again, post the video up, link the ID here and see what everyone else thinks. Also remove that stupid *** slow mo at the ricer flyby, do you really need to make it seem like you're beating him more then you really are.
60-90 what a race!!!

Why would I repost a video for you to see if you weren't even supposed to see it in the first place?
Old 02-27-2012, 12:50 PM
jeffie7

60-90 what a race!!!

Why would I repost a video for you to see if you weren't even supposed to see it in the first place?
Why do you post stuff in a public place and get annoyed when people see it?

Facebook profile?
Youtube videos?
What's next?

As far as 60-90 what a race, some people don't mind getting into it for just a bit then when they see that clearly they pulled on you, they let off. You might not mind getting nailed for a 120MPH+ street racing tickets, but others once they know they had you, they let off.

Or better yet, take it to the track and there will never be any debate on who won.
Old 02-27-2012, 12:51 PM
jeffie7

I can haz tacos too?

And Scott, no one from here (except the people I showed it too) should've seen it, but ppl can't keep their mouths shut even if I ask nicely.
You need to delete your youtube accounts They keep sharing your publicly posted stuff.

bad bad youtube..........
Old 02-27-2012, 12:58 PM
Shin Beats

You need to delete your youtube accounts They keep sharing your publicly posted stuff.

bad bad youtube..........
I gave specific people that link. I told everybody I gave the link to not show it to anybody. Someone gave it to you who wasn't supposed to. It's up for public view, but it still has it's intended audience.

Like I said, if I wanted you to see it I would've showed it to you. No offense, but you are the absolute last person I know that I would want to see the video, because I know how you feel about street racing.

And you make it sound like I don't go to the track or something.

This is the first time I've EVER heard of racing from 60-90 MPH being reasonable.

Last edited by Shin Beats; 02-27-2012 at 12:59 PM.
Old 02-27-2012, 01:06 PM
jeffie7

I gave specific people that link. I told everybody I gave the link to not show it to anybody. Someone gave it to you who wasn't supposed to. It's up for public view, but it still has it's intended audience.

Like I said, if I wanted you to see it I would've showed it to you. No offense, but you are the absolute last person I know that I would want to see the video, because I know how you feel about street racing.

And you make it sound like I don't go to the track or something.

This is the first time I've EVER heard of racing from 60-90 MPH being reasonable.
I never said you don't go to the track. I said take it to the track.

If you street race 20 times between going to the track, that doesn't really count. The idea is to not street race in the first place then race at the track.

Normally when you see someone do a 60-90MPH run, they clearly beat the other car and theres zero reason to go past that.

Lets say you were to pick on a Z06 while doing 60mph, the Z06 driver might take the bait and screw with you, after 2 seconds of throttle the race would clearly be over so why keep going?

The Cobalt clearly pulled hard on you, in fact I thought maybe you were in the wrong gear but then I remembered you had an auto.... After he pulled on you, why should he keep going and going just to prove a point? Only Shinracers need to prove a point.
Old 02-27-2012, 01:06 PM
ImWeeZzel
350Z-holic

http://www.yelp.com/biz/r-and-r-taqueria-elkridge-2

This place is on my list to try, its at 175 and RT1 just before Columbia. Located inside a gas station. They were even featured on Dinners, drives and dives.
I'm so down, I read a few reviews and it sounds good. Mom and pop places are the best in mexican food imo.

1.) Jeff
2.) Scott
3.)Marco+female ginger friend

Anytime after 5pm works for me btw

Last edited by ImWeeZzel; 02-27-2012 at 01:09 PM.

Quick Reply: Mid-A Random-ness Discussion Thread: the Zequel