Notices
Mid-Atlantic Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Washington D.C.

Dating Girl With Potential To Be Hot?

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2011, 08:30 AM
Alberto
Cranky FI Owner

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Unless I missed it, how overweight would you guess she is?

How tall is she? How much do you estimate she weighs?

Overall, seems like a bad idea, while it may seem good to invest in a chubo, thinking she will lose the weight and appreciate you more for loving her while her a$$ looks like cottage cheese, realistically it will back fire.

She will not only NOT lose weight once you start dating and you start pounding the enlarged starfish, but she may get too comfortable and put on weight. Eventually you cant chub up to the monstrosity that is her a$$ and you end up looking like a homo.

Run, run fast.
Old 02-03-2011, 09:11 AM
Clipdin
SHIFT_happens

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JAM3Z
If she didn't lose weight before she met you, what makes you think she'll do it after you start dating. I'd have to say next this one. The locus for weight loss and fitness comes from within. You can't force her, and if you try, even casually to push her to it, she'll probably end up resenting you and she'll still be overweight.

The personality counts for a lot, and it is a deal breaker. But if you think the weight thing is something that will weigh heavily on your mind, then this is not the girl for you.
+1 on this one. If she's overweight now, she will be overweight again. She may lose it for a while, but 9 out of 10 women will let it go once they are totally comfortable around you. End of story.
Old 02-03-2011, 09:18 AM
SilverCarbon

PICS OR

Old 02-03-2011, 09:23 AM
WYZIWYG

Received 207 Likes on 154 Posts

Originally Posted by bb1314
Or... we talking about this kind of prize?!

Oh, big f*cking deal. I have a clock on my wall too.... >:0[
Old 02-03-2011, 09:24 AM
marques1

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

lol
Old 02-03-2011, 09:27 AM
kyle22

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

E10 depending on how big she is may be a concern on the task at hand. Although, I have meet some slightly over weight/chub girls that have a beautiful face and great personality and I would date. While I date them I would always push the whole "hey we should start to workout together" that way you aren't telling her that she is fat and she need to lose weight. Your working out together and both "getting in shape" so if I was you I wouldn't tell her she needs to loose weight and I would date her. But Idk what she looks like so I can't say for sure.
Old 02-03-2011, 09:33 AM
PotentialZ

Like others have said, I guess it depends on how overweight she is. It would behoove you to find out if she's always been that size, or if it's a recent development, etc? Get to know her, check out her Facebook pics. Most of my friends keep pics from years back, so you can see how they've changed over the years.

I know what you mean about "potential" to be pretty. Have a date Saturday with a girl that (judging from old Facebook pics) used to be a little big. Now she's slimmed down a LOT, and she's absolutely gorgeous. Will she gain the weight back eventually? Dunno, but if the date goes well and there are more to follow I'll just continue to comment on how pretty she is and how great she looks. I think encouragement and praise supporting her new weight will make her confident with herself and want to keep it off.

Now, with all THAT said; I don't mind a "larger" lady. But everyone has their limits. I'm just saying, if she's not a Victoria Secret model it doesn't bother me in the slightest. If anything I'm more myself around a girl that doesn't look like a movie star, I have easier conversation, and open up a lot more.
Old 02-03-2011, 11:50 AM
Driven1
Professional

Whats her mom/dad look like? Genetics are difficult to overcome....

With that said there is a lot to be said about the aging process. I've seen girls who were gorgeous at 20-23yrs old but are now approaching train wreck status eclipsing 30yrs old and visa versa.
Old 02-03-2011, 12:11 PM
Cass007
350Z-holic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Driven1
Whats her mom/dad look like? Genetics are difficult to overcome....

With that said there is a lot to be said about the aging process. I've seen girls who were gorgeous at 20-23yrs old but are now approaching train wreck status eclipsing 30yrs old and visa versa.
+1 on this... and how Hard she lives plays a huge factor (smokes, drinks, tans excessively). My experience says looks at her friends, if they are well kept and thin, it will be easier to get her on board with that. Co-workers too, people like to fit in with those araound them.
Old 02-03-2011, 12:36 PM
Barnabas
National Z Club President

Ethan you have met nicole, she used to be much bigger but that was because of jake and she just didnt lose weight right after having him. but now she looks great But I also dont like super super skinny girls...

Knowing how skinny you like girls this girl is probably barely overweight. LOL My advice is if your are attracted to her currently and LOVE her personality then hint at losing weight to be even more attractive. and take a chance with her.

If you are not attracted to her currently then I would rethink everything because even if she lost weight there is a chance for her to return to her former self.

+1 on the genetic stuff.
Old 02-03-2011, 01:11 PM
WYZIWYG

Received 207 Likes on 154 Posts

Originally Posted by Barnabas
Ethan you have met nicole, she used to be much bigger but that was because of jake and she just didnt lose weight right after having him. but now she looks great But I also dont like super super skinny girls...

"Knowing how skinny you like girls this girl is probably barely overweight." LOL My advice is if your are attracted to her currently and LOVE her personality then hint at losing weight to be even more attractive. and take a chance with her.

If you are not attracted to her currently then I would rethink everything because even if she lost weight there is a chance for her to return to her former self.

+1 on the genetic stuff.
^This! The last Mrs. Lo was pretty thin. So is this girl like thick with curves or like "muffin top", or like she can't walk upstairs without taking a breather? You might just have something you're not used to??
Old 02-03-2011, 03:16 PM
jeffie7

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Clipdin
+1 on this one. If she's overweight now, she will be overweight again. She may lose it for a while, but 9 out of 10 women will let it go once they are totally comfortable around you. End of story.
For the most part yes, however not always. All depends on the person, some people get into working out and find it to be a new way of life they can't go without. Once you go from meh to hot, it's kind of hard to go back after seeing all the attention you get as with how good you feel.

Check this girl out from www.bodybuilding.com

There's many others that have done even bigger chances and now look friggin hot. Only problem is, if they're legit into working out, they'll kick your *** and make you do it too
Old 02-03-2011, 03:17 PM
jeffie7

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

P.S enter a contract with her stating that you get to redo her life style and make her fit, if she doesn't agree to it then get lost.
Old 02-04-2011, 04:17 AM
Infantry4Life

Originally Posted by jeffie7
For the most part yes, however not always. All depends on the person, some people get into working out and find it to be a new way of life they can't go without. Once you go from meh to hot, it's kind of hard to go back after seeing all the attention you get as with how good you feel.

Check this girl out from www.bodybuilding.com

There's many others that have done even bigger chances and now look friggin hot. Only problem is, if they're legit into working out, they'll kick your *** and make you do it too
^^this is what i call "profit from an investment" +1
Old 02-04-2011, 04:47 AM
Z_HighSpeed

pix.
Old 02-04-2011, 09:27 AM
350Ricky
I like Rice

Just like shoes.

She may be big now.... But you will grow into her!
Old 02-04-2011, 09:45 AM
sk26dett

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Is she still pretty, or at least to you? If so i say go for it. I doubt she's overweight on purpose I'm sure she's tried and failed to lose weight in the past for whatever reason.

If you stay with her it's on you to influence her to adopt a healthy lifesytle. Is she lazy? If so it might not work but if you lead by example and can get her to be more active and adopt healthy eating habits I'm sure she can lose an easy 10-15 lbs without trying too hard.

Honestly they are more ways to get her to lose weight than just saying it flat out. See if she's into any sports or cycling, or if she likes running train for 1/2 marathon with her! Also try convincing her that sex is a lot better when both can support their own bodyweight, things in bed get a lott more interesting
Old 02-04-2011, 09:47 AM
sk26dett

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Really if she's a cool chick I say stick with it for a while, girls that look good are all over the f'ing places but girls with good personalities are pretty rare, most are either b!tches or just dumb as fack.
Old 02-04-2011, 11:21 AM
Barnabas
National Z Club President

Originally Posted by sk26dett
Really if she's a cool chick I say stick with it for a while, girls that look good are all over the f'ing places but girls with good personalities are pretty rare, most are either b!tches or just dumb as fack.
Old 02-06-2011, 12:37 PM
davidv

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by bb1314
Would you date a girl who currently isn't hot but clearly has the potential to be hot? To be specific I am talking about a girl who is overweight but clearly would be smoking hot if she loses some pounds. Oh and she has awesome personality.
That is a coincidence because she posted the same thing about you.

Quick Reply: Dating Girl With Potential To Be Hot?