Notices
Mid-Atlantic Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Washington D.C.

Chaos Performance

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2004, 09:11 PM
cwtroy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Chaos Performance

Anyone ever heard of Chaos Performance, down at Ocean City? I was talking to the guys at Avalon racing and they told me that Chaos Performance is their authorized installer for this area. I saw their website and there's a Greddy TT Z there.
I was wondering if anyone had input on how good they are and any other info you guy can give me. I'm thinking of doing a engine build plus an APS TT install, so I'm looking for a good shop to do it.
Thanks ahead of time
Chaos Performance Tuning

Last edited by cwtroy; 11-16-2004 at 09:14 PM.
Old 11-17-2004, 07:02 PM
aron

AWESOME!!.....Im from OC even though I live in baltimore...but now i know that whenever I go home I can get my car worked on by a nice shop. I will definitely cjeck these guys out when I head down there.
Old 11-17-2004, 07:19 PM
cwtroy

i think they're a pretty new place. I looked at their site and it said they had 25 years of combined experience. I wonder what kind of experience it is. I mean it could be stuff just like doing some wires or putting in a CAI.
I want to know what type of experience they have with doing motors and stuff, ya know?
Old 11-18-2004, 01:56 PM
Jeff@Evolution

Did you already get the APS TT kit? If you are interested, give me a call about the TT kit and I would love to take up on the installation job. Since now we have done the Greddy TT, Vortech SC, HKS SC and we love to do a APS kit.

Jeff
Old 11-18-2004, 02:29 PM
cwtroy

Default APS TT

Hey,
I was actually looking to do internals as well. That's why I was looking for a place to do my internals and do the install for the APS at the same time.

Originally posted by Jeff@Evolution
Did you already get the APS TT kit? If you are interested, give me a call about the TT kit and I would love to take up on the installation job. Since now we have done the Greddy TT, Vortech SC, HKS SC and we love to do a APS kit.

Jeff
Old 11-30-2004, 10:54 AM
hurahn

Unhappy

Originally posted by Jeff@Evolution

Jeff

My APS TT is still on the damn boat. I knew I should've air freighted it. It won't be until December sometime until you see my car.
Old 11-30-2004, 02:32 PM
Jeff@Evolution

Great, I'm very excited

We just finished another Greddy TT today. And just started on another Vortech. Great to work on something new and exciting