Notices
Middle East Bahrain, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., Turkey, etc

Any Z owners living in Dubai?

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2006, 12:46 PM
Dubai

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by DXB350Z
i sold my Z..i ordered another 06 which i will recieve end of july...from al masood..for this one i will boost it immidiatly..i wanna enjoy the miles of fi...
i put too much miles on my previous..sold it for a very good price to my neighbor..lol..

regarding the Turbonetics..it will run me 2500AED(more or less) cheaper than the aps TT...since i will have to get the unichip Q+ as well as the harness..i dont want no one splicing my factory wiring loom..
then..the usual addons.. a thermostat/oil cooler and hood vents.. i think our radiators are good enough...
what do you think..i really dont like the idea of a SC coz i had a Kennebell twin screw on my wrangler..and it just killed me with belt slipping/over heating and all..what tends to happen is that with the excess heat generated in the engine bay..the belts increase in size (Diameter) and there is where it starts slipping like a ****..
i want a turbo..spoooooooooool...pshhhhhh!!

peter from aps told me that TT systems generate less heat..
i drove Khaleds greddy TT 350z for about an hour of continious boost..and the temp seemed to be ok..

what do you guys think?
If money is no problem for you and the difference is 2500dhs then I'd def jump on the APS twins. put in your mind that if you plan to get the APS, you'll have to get their exhaust, plenum, test pipes. otherwise they will put the blame on you if you didnt get decent numbers from their kit

if you end up getting the APS system, we do have a APS/Unichip dealer in Sharjah, the guy's name is Ivan. and he is experienced with APS products. they charge 3000 dhs to install the APS TT. You can contact him on his cell phone
050-6443990
Old 04-04-2006, 01:10 PM
DXB350Z

Scar,,,i have spoken to Ivan..
infact..Ivan is a close friend of Peter from APS..and peter told me if i were to purchase the APS TT..to only let Ivan perform the install..he said that Ivan is very knowledgable with the APS products..true

having said that..do you know if Ivan installed any APS TTs on any Zs in UAE?
if yes how many of them and whats the numbers they got..also..did they have any problem after the installation..was the ecu throwing any codes or SES lights?>

coz i noticed from the two Zs i have seen with the greddy TT and motecs..the freakin dashboard looked like a christmass tree with all the lights on...

Blackend..do you have any of your dash lights on??

thanks guys on your responses...btw...my friend has a red 2003Z here in dubai..however its american spec..with a vortech SC...seen the car...its nice and fast..pretty fast enough to have an M3 for lunch i could tell you that.

thanks guys..

Last edited by DXB350Z; 04-04-2006 at 01:15 PM.
Old 04-04-2006, 01:52 PM
Dubai

I assume you're talking about Salem's vortech redline Z? his car is for sale I think!

well to be honest I didnt deal with Ivan before, Peter reffered me to go to this guy as he's their APS dealer in the country.

man when you enter the FI route you should be prepared for alot of headache, not only lights being thrown in your tach. I'm going with the TN ST in couple of months. it suits my needs, I mean 500+whp can be achieved with ST and thats enough for me (where the heck will you be driving with that amount of power!! )... I suggest to take your time and research as much as you can to not regret any decision you make.

best of luck bro
Old 04-04-2006, 01:58 PM
DXB350Z

trust me i have researching since last year,,lol...500whp is too much for a stock TN kit..you will definately need a fuel return system as well as larger injectors..you dont want your injector duty cycle to be maxed out.
APS is the best out of the box...but TN is also cool as **** coz you can see the turbo you paid for..

Yes..i am talking about salems...havent seen him recently...past month..so i dont know his news..
so you didnt tell me...did Ivan tell you if he installed any APS TT??
i might drop by him to get my jeep tuned...i think i might be runnin a little toooo rich..lol

good luck to you too bro.
Old 04-04-2006, 05:51 PM
blackend

Blackend..do you have any of your dash lights on??

nothing at all,when i start the car nothing came on,that mean perfect installition from massoad with help of mine,

if you want to try my car and my firend APS ST,i will try with him,i told you we can meet any time offcours when i will be free,dont forget that police new rules that any car mod will not pass and will never be renew,unles if mod through the dealer
Old 04-05-2006, 07:45 AM
blackend

TN 1.5 CAN MAKE 500WHP but you should build your engine to make it,iam going maybe after 2 month to build my engine cause i know from now the parts for 350z going up cause the cars sale goes up alot fast and alot ppl going to FI,thats why in SEMA incres the price of all FI,if anyone want to go FI should buy the kit,DXB350Z now we are going to install vortech SC in 2006z AT,we get good price from avlon racing which is 4100 befor they price go up,,,buy the kit now cause if you buy TN and want to upgrade to 1.5 it will be cheap for you.

Originally Posted by DXB350Z
trust me i have researching since last year,,lol...500whp is too much for a stock TN kit..you will definately need a fuel return system as well as larger injectors..you dont want your injector duty cycle to be maxed out.
APS is the best out of the box...but TN is also cool as **** coz you can see the turbo you paid for..

Yes..i am talking about salems...havent seen him recently...past month..so i dont know his news..
so you didnt tell me...did Ivan tell you if he installed any APS TT??
i might drop by him to get my jeep tuned...i think i might be runnin a little toooo rich..lol

good luck to you too bro.
Old 04-05-2006, 10:22 AM
blackend

arabishe check this

https://my350z.com/forum/intake-exhaust/182320-new-rnr-racing-true-dual-exhaust.html

if you want to buy exhaut system for you

iam thinking to buy only the HKS Carbon/TI Mufflers $300
Old 04-05-2006, 07:25 PM
DXB350Z

Originally Posted by blackend

if you want to try my car and my firend APS ST,i will try with him,i told you we can meet any time offcours when i will be free,dont forget that police new rules that any car mod will not pass and will never be renew,unles if mod through the dealer

Blackend...how is your friends APS ST running..is he having any trouble at all..and how long has he had the kit on?
another thing...why are you considering building the engine..??you have an Auto tranny and i doubt it will be able to handle more than 400whp..just my opinion..

thanks
Old 04-05-2006, 11:31 PM
blackend

first mike car he is pushing 550hp in his car which is AT for now i think 2 years with no prob at all,see our SGP VB can handle up to 550whp,and we got pro TC so for now iam pushing 377whp,SGP going to have the clutch packs and bands made to handle up to 850RWHP,,and soon our VB will handle 700whp from SGP with small mod,now why iam going to build my engine is becouse onces the TN1.5 AND 2 comes out i know the price of all build engine will go up,so it is chance now to buy the parts while it is cheap.and to go from TN to TN1.5 or 2.0 is very cheap than buying 1.5,2

now for APS ST when we fix the kit there were alot of smoke coming out and we try many ways to solve the prob and we call peter many times but no replay from them and up to now the some coming outside and it is hard to replace parts if we need,it is not like TN when we need part,we have it after 1 week from US,
DXB350Z if you want good system for your car Drivability,and daily drive then select SC.this is my advice to you,and you can fix the kit in any model from 2003 up to 2006 with no heat at all
Old 04-06-2006, 05:40 AM
yorky500

Originally Posted by scarface9
Eww, how about you bring your gf and I bring mine to the meet, we put both of them in one Z and both of us in the other Z (of course they will be in YOUR Z not mine, I never let a lady drive my car) . sounds like a good idea haa

j/k

by the way, when you wanna let me hear your car after what you've done to it?
Errrrrrrrrrrrrrr. no women drives my car either. perhaps we just drop them off at a shopping mall so we can go for a spin.

Sorry, I have been real busy and am deparate to pop over and see you.
Old 04-07-2006, 10:33 PM
DXB350Z

guys..
i was reading through the forums and found that there is a guy in abudhabi with an APS TT...anyone know anything about him...??hows his car running?what other mods does he have and who installed his kit

thanks
Old 04-08-2006, 02:57 AM
blackend

there were 2 i know them
DUBAI
ABU DHABI

the one in dubai his car temp was reaching to middel and sometime near the top,and he car drive the car more than 30 min and dont forget that the both turbo in the middel of the engine so be wear of hell,,,,lol
Old 04-08-2006, 10:23 AM
DXB350Z

wow man...what shall we do...i mean in miami and texas..its not much colder than it gets here in winter time...so how come they dont have these issues?

Last edited by DXB350Z; 04-08-2006 at 10:31 AM.
Old 04-10-2006, 06:46 AM
yorky500

blackend,

Just a question, but do you still have all that stuff for Sale that we agreed a price on?
Old 04-11-2006, 11:35 PM
Dubai

Ok, we are going to meet up this friday 14th april. anyone from here want to join us? (no excuses this time yorky )
Old 04-13-2006, 01:58 AM
yorky500

If it is in the evening, then No Problem. cannot make it in the afternoon as i will be yet again, working.
Old 04-17-2006, 11:47 AM
samery2k

oh crap!! i missed the meet been so damn budy fellas;

when's the next one?
Old 04-18-2006, 11:45 AM
Dubai

What you think of next friday, April 21?
Old 04-18-2006, 02:17 PM
DXB350Z

i would love to come..but i dont have a Z as of now
Old 04-19-2006, 09:21 AM
Dubai

^ no need for a Z, just come with watever car you have.

Do you guys prefer to make it afternoon or at night?

Quick Reply: Any Z owners living in Dubai?