Notices
Motorsports The Z in its Natural Habitat

My Base Z- 13.90@101.16

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2003, 02:28 PM
John

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm not defending the Z driver, but I will say I've experienced the same thing with plenty of Mustang drivers (who "can't drive").
Old 02-20-2003, 03:03 PM
CrazyBosnian

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by High_Velocity_Bullit
Read my post again, and than mabey one more time. Or however many times it takes. That was my point, any car can suck with a bad driver. Basicaly my whole post was to point out that I thought the one guy was a good driver to get the times he got. It was a complement. So I also added a statement about Bullitts. Thats what I drive. Thats what I like. Isn't that what its about? With a good driver, the Bullitt is a fast car, but so is the Z. The opposite is also true.

Man, all I was doing was giving the guy props on his run. If you don't like Bullitts, fine. don't own one. Buy a Z or a Corrolla or what evr tickles your dick. I don't care. To each his own. Just have a bit of respect for what otehr peoples taste are, don't call them rednecks because they drive a Mustang and don't call others ricers because they buy a Z. Point in take. Whatever you pick, its your call. Respect each others taste. Drive what you want. I personaly want a Bullitt and a 350z. Is there a problem with that? My only problem is that I don't want to be labled anything because of what I drive. I don't want to be a hot shot snotty Z driver. I don't want to be a redneck stanger.

So again I will say it to you all. Get a life. Don't be so nit picky. Drive what you like.

Peace to your nice rides.
Well said...
Old 02-20-2003, 03:28 PM
John

I think we were arguing the same point... hehe...
Old 02-20-2003, 09:51 PM
D'oh

Originally posted by High_Velocity_Bullit

I personaly want a Bullitt and a 350z. Is there a problem with that?

Would that make you a "riceneck" or a "redder"? I personally prefer riceneck, but that's just me.

I have a Z and a pickup, so I would probably fall in the same category. We should start a club!

-D'oh!
Old 02-21-2003, 05:14 AM
POWERZ

Originally posted by POWERZ
I would have a hard time taking that as a compliment. I realize your intentions were probably good, but I don't think anyone here is using a Mustang as a benchmark.
Man, that guy is a dick!
I was not trying to insult Bullits, I was just jabbing at High_Velocity_Bullit. I test drove many stangs when deciding what car I wanted to buy...

Other Bullit owners, I'm sure that you agree with AngelGT2000, and you should! When you get a good time you want to be looking ahead, not looking at cars around you. Saying, "Wow, now you can beat stock (some other cars running similar times)!!!" doesn't really make you feel all that great. Telling someone "Wow, now you are approaching stock (some other cars running faster times)!!!" and you gave a compliment. But compliments are hard to come by, so I guess you take what you can get.

I'm not an elitist Nissan *****, I realize the what my car is and its strengths and weaknesses. If I came off that way, it's just because I'm sick of seeing huge *** pictures of HVB's car and listen to him carry on BS conversations with himself.
Old 02-22-2003, 08:11 AM
MI_SS_IL

Nice runs. 13.9 is impressive and you still have room to improve with your 60' time. You'll still get it even lower.

Chris
Old 02-22-2003, 05:35 PM
mrrsx350z

Nice run, i was able to pull a 13.88 w/ my touring. Well I took alot of weight off,smaller wheel, not spare, better tire and 100 octane. But for 13.9 w/ only that one mod that pretty good. Way better then my 60ft time. What did you do? I got shity 60ft time. But here a pic of my slip.
Attached Thumbnails My Base Z- 13.90@101.16-ztime2.jpg  
Old 02-22-2003, 06:31 PM
350z4steve

does Quaife make a differential for the 350z and who else makes a good one ..I heard nismo is coming out with one?