Notices
Motorsports The Z in its Natural Habitat

Ran two mustangs 1994 and 2002. Plus ran w/ C5 50th anv.

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2003, 08:06 AM
jester

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by BriGuyMax
I'm not going to sit here and play this childish game with you. If you want to talk about cars...fine...but if you want to talk about virtual ***** size, go somewhere else.
as for you
This is great...your the best entertainment I have had in a while....

"I'm not going to sit here and play childish games"
Then you turn around and moon me....

Your hilarious....
You make yourself look like a goober and you don't even realize it....lol
Old 02-28-2003, 08:17 AM
BriGuyMax
Turbo Whore

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by jester
This is great...your the best entertainment I have had in a while....

"I'm not going to sit here and play childish games"
Then you turn around and moon me....

Your hilarious....
You make yourself look like a goober and you don't even realize it....lol
Are you going to talk about cars or continue trolling?
Old 02-28-2003, 08:24 AM
jester

Are you going to talk about cars or continue trolling?

Ask yourself the same question...

Your still posting in here....no mention of cars in last post....
Your like a puppet....you keep on reacting....lol
Old 02-28-2003, 08:54 AM
BriGuyMax
Turbo Whore

The only reason I even posted in this thread in the first place was because you claimed that stock GTs trap from 99-102...and you don't have ANY evidence besides (I saw it at the track) to back you up. Futhermore, you also haven't seen a Z run a GT...yet you make claims about that and shrug off someone else experience with the two cars as ********. Now who thinks they know all??
Old 02-28-2003, 09:09 AM
jester

[B]The only reason I even posted in this thread in the first place was because you claimed that stock GTs trap from 99-102...and you don't have ANY evidence besides (I saw it at the track) to back you up]
and

Futhermore, you also haven't seen a Z run a GT...yet you make claims about that and shrug off someone else experience with the two cars as ********. Now who thinks they know all??
OK...now how does your evidence (You "saying" you put 6-7 cars on a stock GT) differ from my evidence (what I have "seen" at the track)? And the fact that others have said they have seen similar MPH holds no weight either...right?

I'm gonna go get a sandwich....I'll look for your response in a min....puppet.

edit: I got Shrimp Fried Rice....just don't want to be accued of giving mis-information

Last edited by jester; 02-28-2003 at 09:20 AM.
Old 02-28-2003, 09:30 AM
BriGuyMax
Turbo Whore

and

OK...now how does your evidence (You "saying" you put 6-7 cars on a stock GT) differ from my evidence (what I have "seen" at the track)? And the fact that others have said they have seen similar MPH holds no weight either...right?

I'm gonna go get a sandwich....I'll look for your response in a min....puppet.

edit: I got Shrimp Fried Rice....just don't want to be accued of giving mis-information
you said they trap 99-102...I say they don't and show proof (links to actual STOCK 1/4 miles) you show no proof that a GT traps over even 100 let alone 102mph. I also show, and you admitted that 350Z trap over 100mph on a consistant basis. Well unless you're a complete idiot (which is a VERY strong possibility) you'd see that on average 350Z trap HIGHER than stang GTs by 2-3mph making them DING DING DING...the FASTER CAR.
Old 02-28-2003, 10:18 AM
jester

you said they trap 99-102...I say they don't and show proof (links to actual STOCK 1/4 miles) you show no proof that a GT traps over even 100 let alone 102mph.
Um....no...you gave a link to a Stangnet page that has NA 1/4 where not everyone was listed as stock or modifies...there fore (for the what, 3rd or 4th time) does not make this accurate "evidence". I guess your not getting it...but unless EVERYONE that post in that link has "Stock" and "Modified" by their name, YOU DON'T KNOW IF THEY ARE "STOCK" OR "MODIFIED"
Didn't think this was too hard of a concept to grasp...how many ways do I have to explain this before it sinks in.

I also show, and you admitted that 350Z trap over 100mph on a consistant basis.
Now, I could be wrong...this has been a long post...but I don't ever believe I have admitted that the 350Z traps over 100 mph stock....I didn't deny it, but never admitted it.
You also quoted me as saying "blah, blah, blah" before you non-childishly mooned me. I don't remember ever saying "blah, blah, blah"

Well unless you're a complete idiot (which is a VERY strong possibility)
eh...I'm only giving you the feeling of "strong possibility" of being a complete idiot? Hmmmm....you already convinced me you're one. Man, I have asked whats the point of continuing this debate, argument, fight, whatever you want to call it several times...and given you several opportunities to just agree to disagree...yet, you still keep on (lets say it all together now) BEATING A DEAD HORSE. Your making your self look like what is described in the post that I have hinted around that you should read probably 4 times now....here, let me get the text for you
(jester leaves post for a moment)
:enter elevator music
(jester returns to post)

"For the first time in a long time, I have to agree with some of the non-350Z owners in the Racing forum. A lot of the 350Z owners are trolling in their own territory, and it's giving 350Z owners a bad reputation. I see a lot of the comments, and some people need to pull their head out of their *** and realize that our car isn't the best in the world. Sure, there's always going to be a natural fudge factor between the two "factions", that's the nature of the message board world. However, the situation has escalated to the point of absurdity at times, and the entire 350Z community is on the verge of making a fool of themselves."

Does any of this ring a bell?
Seriously...I'm ok with not believing you....and I'm ok with you not believing me (though I may lose some sleep...well, not really)...and again...if you reeeeeeeeeeeally want to continue saying your not going to act like a child then turn around and act like one, go right ahead...I have another 2 hrs before I get to go home and like I said, you've been the most entertainment I've had at work in awhile. So knock yourself out.

you'd see that on average 350Z trap HIGHER than stang GTs by 2-3mph making them DING DING DING...the FASTER CAR.
2-3 mph makes them ding, ding, ding? wow...that noise must get annoying. But thats like Bubb Rubb's WHOOOOOOOOOWHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Seriously...do you really want to keep doing this to yourself.....or are you going to keep letting me pull your strings.....puppet
You just let me know by responding yet again...mmmmmmkay?
Old 02-28-2003, 10:28 AM
BriGuyMax
Turbo Whore

Um....no...you gave a link to a Stangnet page that has NA 1/4 where not everyone was listed as stock or modifies...there fore (for the what, 3rd or 4th time) does not make this accurate "evidence". I guess your not getting it...but unless EVERYONE that post in that link has "Stock" and "Modified" by their name, YOU DON'T KNOW IF THEY ARE "STOCK" OR "MODIFIED"
Didn't think this was too hard of a concept to grasp...how many ways do I have to explain this before it sinks in.

Now, I could be wrong...this has been a long post...but I don't ever believe I have admitted that the 350Z traps over 100 mph stock....I didn't deny it, but never admitted it.
You also quoted me as saying "blah, blah, blah" before you non-childishly mooned me. I don't remember ever saying "blah, blah, blah"

eh...I'm only giving you the feeling of "strong possibility" of being a complete idiot? Hmmmm....you already convinced me you're one. Man, I have asked whats the point of continuing this debate, argument, fight, whatever you want to call it several times...and given you several opportunities to just agree to disagree...yet, you still keep on (lets say it all together now) BEATING A DEAD HORSE. Your making your self look like what is described in the post that I have hinted around that you should read probably 4 times now....here, let me get the text for you
(jester leaves post for a moment)
:enter elevator music
(jester returns to post)

"For the first time in a long time, I have to agree with some of the non-350Z owners in the Racing forum. A lot of the 350Z owners are trolling in their own territory, and it's giving 350Z owners a bad reputation. I see a lot of the comments, and some people need to pull their head out of their *** and realize that our car isn't the best in the world. Sure, there's always going to be a natural fudge factor between the two "factions", that's the nature of the message board world. However, the situation has escalated to the point of absurdity at times, and the entire 350Z community is on the verge of making a fool of themselves."

Does any of this ring a bell?
Seriously...I'm ok with not believing you....and I'm ok with you not believing me (though I may lose some sleep...well, not really)...and again...if you reeeeeeeeeeeally want to continue saying your not going to act like a child then turn around and act like one, go right ahead...I have another 2 hrs before I get to go home and like I said, you've been the most entertainment I've had at work in awhile. So knock yourself out.

2-3 mph makes them ding, ding, ding? wow...that noise must get annoying. But thats like Bubb Rubb's WHOOOOOOOOOWHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Seriously...do you really want to keep doing this to yourself.....or are you going to keep letting me pull your strings.....puppet
You just let me know by responding yet again...mmmmmmkay?
wow...how much time did you spend on that post???? Looks like YOU are the "puppet" here, spending a large chunk of your day trolling internet forums that don't even concern your vehicle.

I already address most of what you said in previous posts...and you choose not to respond to it...that's not my fault. You think I'm an idiot and you blatantly CALL me an idiot yet you don't know me and have never met me. I consider that to be VERY offensive. Who the f*ck are you to call someone whom you never met an "idiot"??

And don't even say I called you an idiot or some dumb **** like that...I simply said that anyone that cannot concede to FACTS is probably an idiot.
Old 02-28-2003, 11:05 AM
jester

I have agreed to disagree, don't know how many times?
But I'm the trouble maker....go figure.

I'll play nice with the puppet from now on.....
I apologize.

Last edited by jester; 02-28-2003 at 11:10 AM.
Old 02-28-2003, 01:06 PM
zogan

I justed wanted to post my kills and race. Not turn this thread in a Mustang/Z bashing session. I think if you have a mustang and you are happy with it, then great, if you have a Z and you are happy w/ it, then great. Who cares which car is faster or better its all about what you like.
Old 02-28-2003, 10:00 PM
slay2k

Before this thread closes, I'd like to add the following brief experience.

The intoxicated gerbil seen in my signature actually owns 4 Mustangs. We've raced on plenty occasions, and I'm proud to say I kicked his ***.

The amazing thing is, when he gets high, ain't nothin I could do in my Z to take him down.. he's unstoppable. But when he's sober and loses, he always likes to use the excuse "I can't see **** from down there." Well, I got 2 words for him:

Whining *****.
Old 02-28-2003, 10:24 PM
zogan

Originally posted by slay2k
Before this thread closes, I'd like to add the following brief experience.

The intoxicated gerbil seen in my signature actually owns 4 Mustangs. We've raced on plenty occasions, and I'm proud to say I kicked his ***.

The amazing thing is, when he gets high, ain't nothin I could do in my Z to take him down.. he's unstoppable. But when he's sober and loses, he always likes to use the excuse "I can't see **** from down there." Well, I got 2 words for him:

Whining *****.
LMFAO
Old 03-01-2003, 08:42 AM
281cobra

LOL, Great pic.......Uh oh is that PETA I hear knocking at your front door?
Old 03-01-2003, 05:26 PM
Rodney King

Rodney King sez:

Can't we all just... get along?
Old 03-01-2003, 05:51 PM
zogan

Originally posted by Rodney King
Rodney King sez:

Can't we all just... get along?
WTF

Quick Reply: Ran two mustangs 1994 and 2002. Plus ran w/ C5 50th anv.