Motorsports The Z in its Natural Habitat

Need good traffic lawyer!

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2003, 12:37 AM
XBS
Veteran

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Unhappy Need good traffic lawyer!

Well guys Im about to turn 18 this month and have had my Z for 3 months as of april. 9th, in this time i have put 6K miles on my Z, taken it to 159mph, and have gotten 6 tickets. 4 speeding 1 speed contest, and 1 u turn, any tip for when i go to trial ( i am fighting them all except the u turn. traffic school for that one)

Thanks for the input
Old 04-04-2003, 04:04 AM
Aquineas

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Need good traffic lawyer!

Originally posted by XBS
Well guys Im about to turn 18 this month and have had my Z for 3 months as of april. 9th, in this time i have put 6K miles on my Z, taken it to 159mph, and have gotten 6 tickets. 4 speeding 1 speed contest, and 1 u turn, any tip for when i go to trial ( i am fighting them all except the u turn. traffic school for that one)

Thanks for the input
LOL, I hate to say it, but maybe you should slow down? 6 tickets in 3 months!? That's gotta be a record. Maybe there's something to all that actuarlial stuff about you being high risk.

Seriously, not laughing at you, BUT... slow down man. There's more at stake than just your license.
Old 04-04-2003, 04:10 AM
AndyB

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Re: Need good traffic lawyer!

Originally posted by XBS

Thanks for the input
There is a difference between being a sport driver and being a menace to society.
Old 04-04-2003, 04:51 AM
mploans

Sounds to me like what you need is to loose your license for a while.

Slow down before you kill someone! Jeez man, is it really that hard to understand?!?!?
Old 04-04-2003, 05:30 AM
Zmoney

How can I put this nicely

Grow UP
Old 04-04-2003, 08:25 AM
julian

maybe you should become a lawyer when you grow up so you can fight your own tickets.
Old 04-04-2003, 08:52 AM
EpiC

Damn man, Your Driving record looks like mine... in 3 years of driving I have gotten 13 tickets... 9 dismissed 3 on record 1 pending... I would hate to see your Rates, cuz I know mine suck big time... well about 2 weeks ago I got pulled over again for 50 in a 35 zone... ( There is a point to this story ) I stoped at a local 7-11 when I ran into some dude braggin about how he got out of a few tickets by going to this website... about 45 mins later he finally spilled it to me after I heard his life story. Anyways heres the site it pretty helpfull for those that live in CA.

www.ticketassassin.com

Oh it is a pay site, is like 15 dollars or something... I never paided the guy and nothing happened to me... If you can wait till tomorrow I'll get the link from home and post it for... The website works like this you have to enter all this information, and then he sends you and email with a link to the section. No password required or logon, it appers to be a hidden link or something not displayed on his site... but I can supply for free if you guys want it...

Im bored @ work... /end babble

Last edited by EpiC; 04-04-2003 at 08:59 AM.
Old 04-04-2003, 08:54 AM
djkern
Banned

push your seat furthur back so you can't push the pedal down as far! hahahahha!
Old 04-04-2003, 09:48 AM
kohlersc

Not to sound to harsh, but either learn to take responsibility for your own actions or take responsibility for your own actions and realize you won't be having these problems if you obeyed the law.
Old 04-04-2003, 10:17 AM
zxsaint
Fairlady Stalker

Get yourself a Valentine-1 and check your mirrors often.

Here's an idea: If you're addicted to speeding, just do it every other day. This way you'll cut down the chances of getting busted by 50 percent!!

No but on a serious note -- I think you got the point from everyone else's message so I won't preach more. I got a lot of tickets with my Z32 when I first got it -- I learned my lesson by my 6th ticket. Spritied driving once in a while is ok, but speeding all the time (especially in known speed trap areas) is costly.
Old 04-04-2003, 10:23 AM
zPilott

sounds like you are gonna lose your license unless you get real luck, the speed contest can lose you your license if the judge wants to take it, and 3 speeding tickets is mandatory suspension as well.
Old 04-04-2003, 11:03 AM
|T3|

lol i know the secret to never get an insurance increase.... 14 tickets... not one increase
Old 04-04-2003, 11:24 AM
djkern
Banned

Originally posted by |T3|
lol i know the secret to never get an insurance increase.... 14 tickets... not one increase
are you the insurance guy?? or do you know him???
Old 04-04-2003, 12:51 PM
|T3|

i dont want to tell too many people or the law will be amended because everyone will be doing it....
Old 04-04-2003, 01:00 PM
|T3|

**** im not good at keeping secrets.... here is how it works

say you get a ticket for 300 bucks... go to court.. get the judge to lower the cost... tell him you will send a check in the mail.. say the ticket is now 80 bucks... write em a check for 85 bucks and mail it to them... they will have to refund you 5 bucks... take that 5 dollar refund check pin it on your wall reminding you not to speed... they cant put the point on your license until their finances balance out... so if you never cash that refund check, they can never put the points on your record.... thus the insurance company cant be notified.. and you can speed as much as you want and not worry about insurance increases... but just paying for those tickets is expensive at times.. so try not to speed or try not to get caught...

also, since the points never go on your record.. every time you go to court after the first time your record will always show up clean (unless you have tickets from before you learned this).... so just say its your first ticket.... and your records will show the same thing.... the judge will then be more lenient...

i have done this tons of times....if you dont want to waste your time in court lowering the fee thats ok, it will still work...

i should charge people for this info... luckily im a nice guy... you can confirm this by any police officer.. they all do it...an lapd officer told me this trick when he was boozing in a jacuzzi.. smushed his index fingers against his lips and said SHHHHHHH ITS A SECRET!

hope this helps
Old 04-04-2003, 01:02 PM
|T3|

ps. PLEEASE try to keep this info on the downlow..i realize i just posted it on the internet... but dont go blabbing your mouth.. because when judges realize this stuff is occuring often city officials WILL ammend the laws.... then we will all be up **** creek....
Old 04-04-2003, 01:21 PM
zPilott

it DOES NOT WORK in California for sure, and I would be highly skeptical anywhere else, but hey, its only 5 bucks.
Old 04-04-2003, 01:30 PM
|T3|

zpilott... it works... ive done it lots of times...
Old 04-04-2003, 01:33 PM
zPilott

My friend got a ticket in alameda county (north bay area) and it did not work for him. every county is different, so I am not going to call you on it.
Old 04-04-2003, 01:44 PM
|T3|

ahhh ic.. perhaps there are variations.... then it works in la county and orange county for sure...

Quick Reply: Need good traffic lawyer!