Notices
Motorsports The Z in its Natural Habitat

Ran a 2001 Z28 AT.....

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2003, 02:31 PM
CrazyBosnian

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by sukkoi19
Oh, dont you know, auto 350Z can hang with ZO6s now. Sh*t LS1s arent any competition, what were thinking man?
Some people on here amaze me...
Old 04-07-2003, 02:46 PM
Caswell

I find it's easier to just let them live in their own little world.
Old 04-07-2003, 02:49 PM
Zmoney

Originally posted by BriGuyMax
you must granny shift if you "never" miss second gear. I can shift faster than my trans can handle...and when I do it will either lock me out of the next gear for a split second or grind.
lol!! this isnt fast n the furious bro, but you told me.

When I slam second it grinds but it goes in. I have never in my life missed second, wait I think I did once when my syncros were bad in my 93 gt mustang.

Last edited by Zmoney; 04-07-2003 at 02:52 PM.
Old 04-07-2003, 02:53 PM
sukkoi19

Originally posted by Caswell
Oh I agree for the most part, but sometimes it just gets to deep for me, and I have to say something.
Old 04-07-2003, 03:18 PM
Lokeey

Oh....I forgot......you guys have the God of all sports cars and and every Z28 owners car is the same straight from the factory with no variations at all so I just don't know why we post at all because the Z28's just ..........just own everything on the road

Give it up guys....it happens.........this is the real world......stuff happends
Old 04-07-2003, 03:28 PM
sukkoi19

Originally posted by Lokeey

Oh....I forgot......you guys have the God of all sports cars and and every Z28 owners car is the same straight from the factory with no variations at all so I just don't know why we post at all because the Z28's just ..........just own everything on the road

Give it up guys....it happens.........this is the real world......stuff happends
Was I talking to you? No I dont think so. I was referring to the tool that claims he hung with the ZO6 in his auto 350Z. So please read my previous posts before you opiniate on my posts. And yes anything can happen on the street, like the last 350Z I destroyed with my Camaro. Im sure you beat that LS1 whatever I dont care good kill. I just know going from my last encounter with a 350Z that your cars have a ways to go before Im seeing your tail lights, but like I said I dont drive every LS1 out there so Im sure theres going to be alot of 350Z victories over LS1s.
Old 04-07-2003, 03:40 PM
Lokeey

Actually....if you read my post.....you would realize that I was not even talking to you either so try not to jump me so quick

Is everything ok now?????? Can't we just get along

Last edited by Lokeey; 04-07-2003 at 03:50 PM.
Old 04-07-2003, 04:09 PM
JamRWS6

Originally posted by 1Redline350Z
These LS1 guys sending in replies to this thread are regular trolls on this forum. One of them told me he comes here to "educate" us on our ignorance of the mighty LS1. It's painfully obvious that they have an inferiority complex about their outdated pos cars that, last time I checked, were discontinued. They'll have fun when that mighty GM quality starts to shake, rattle and fall apart at 40K. LS1 trolls are worse than ricers. Just ignore them.
You sir are the kind of immature fool that even your own 350Z owners laugh at.

The fact is this.....LS1s put down 300+ HP to the rear wheels why you are maybe putting out 290 at the flywheel. Some 6 speeds have put down near 330 RWHP bone stock.....hell my car trapped 110.1mph in the 1/4 with only a lid.

The 350Z is a nice car but this is getting VERY deep in here...next thing we know you'll be waxing 03 Cobras, Edging out Z06s, and running even with 450HP Vipers. Get real people.

We have no "inferiority complex" to your cars.
We just think its funny when you say you beat a LS1 when in truth somthing like my dads 7 year old LT1 WS6 would probably still outrun your car....and when i hit 2nd gear it looks like they threw out a parashoot.

I think the 350Z is a cool little car but its not a dragstrip performer and sure as hell isn't going to beat a LS1 in a straight line unless the person has no clue you are racing.

I pray that I will run into a cocky 350Z owner so I can show them some of that nice pretty *** end of my car. However I'd much rather run someone who is really cool and just likes to BS about cars.
Good day.
Old 04-07-2003, 04:15 PM
Caswell

blah, blah, blah
Two words: tail lights.
Old 04-07-2003, 04:22 PM
JamRWS6

Two words: tail lights.
red blurr
Old 04-07-2003, 04:25 PM
Lokeey

Originally posted by JamRWS6

The 350Z is a nice car but this is getting VERY deep in here...next thing we know you'll be waxing 03 Cobras, Edging out Z06s, and running even with 450HP Vipers. Get real people.

We have no "inferiority complex" to your cars.
We just think its funny when you say you beat a LS1 when in truth somthing like my dads 7 year old LT1 WS6 would probably still outrun your car....and when i hit 2nd gear it looks like they threw out a parashoot.

Hey Hey Hey Hey................this thread is about me.......not some guy claiming to beat Vipers. Lets stick to the topic fellas

Listen this is the way it goes. Who ever claims they beat a certain car is only beating the driver......Truth. I had a friend back in the day that had a ZR1 Vette. But guess what, he could not drive it worth a ****. Allways missing a gear, not shifting when he was supposed to, bumping the rev limiter or just taking to long to shift . And I bet to this day people still do the same kinds of things like me that night. Hell I was really nervous but I am not claimng to kill this guy when in fact I lost the second time around, just not by much. Some people just don't have the coordination or the talent to drive their car to the edge like some of us do.

Now you sir....have a bad car.......If it was up to my wife....we would have a WS6 6MT in the garage if it were not for insurance purposes....just had to throw that in for ya....

Oh......and Caswell.....you can got to hell. I am not the one screwing this thread up....so don't blah blah me

Last edited by Lokeey; 04-07-2003 at 04:28 PM.
Old 04-07-2003, 04:36 PM
Lokeey

Oh....and there is two things that I will not do......

Race a WS6....( unless it was just for the hell of it)

Race a Camaro Z28 SS...( Read above )

Cause I know we have no chance until FI comes along.

I know thes cars are fast....and yes your right.........Tail Lights all the way......But the least you can do is still respect our cars and what races we are in because anything can happen.. Your wheel might fall off and I'll be the one passing you
Old 04-07-2003, 05:02 PM
Caswell

Oh......and Caswell.....you can got to hell. I am not the one screwing this thread up....so don't blah blah me
I can "got to hell"? Mad typing skillz yo.
Old 04-07-2003, 05:25 PM
CrazyBosnian

Originally posted by 1Redline350Z
These LS1 guys sending in replies to this thread are regular trolls on this forum. One of them told me he comes here to "educate" us on our ignorance of the mighty LS1. It's painfully obvious that they have an inferiority complex about their outdated pos cars that, last time I checked, were discontinued. They'll have fun when that mighty GM quality starts to shake, rattle and fall apart at 40K. LS1 trolls are worse than ricers. Just ignore them.
And here he is, the MASTER of all of them, the master of:

Magazine racing BS
Old 04-07-2003, 05:29 PM
CrazyBosnian

Oh....and there is two things that I will not do......

Race a WS6....( unless it was just for the hell of it)

Race a Camaro Z28 SS...( Read above )

Cause I know we have no chance until FI comes along.

I know thes cars are fast....and yes your right.........Tail Lights all the way......But the least you can do is still respect our cars and what races we are in because anything can happen.. Your wheel might fall off and I'll be the one passing you
Just one thing here buddy, you say you wont race an SS, but you raced the Z28, well i've got news for ya bud, SAME EXACT CAR, sometimes the Z28 even dynoes more than the SS, same car, suspension differences, the ram air doesnt exactly do jack...This just goes to show how much you know about LS1....
Old 04-07-2003, 05:33 PM
Lokeey

"blah blah blah"?

I see your pretty good yourself in the engrish department....

You started it.....(points finger at Caswell squinting)

Dude its all right.....just don't knockme. Were all "Grownz ups" around here.........

Peace.....
Old 04-07-2003, 05:54 PM
Inova

my car is faster than your car!!

my daddy can beat up your daddy!!

you guys need to learn how to act like ****ing grown ups... i bet most of you are much older than me too..
Old 04-07-2003, 06:01 PM
Caswell

You forgot that my dick is bigger than yours

I hope no one's taking this crap too seriously... it's the internet for crap's sake. People telling me to act like a grown up while flaming back and forth strikes me as a bit ironic.

As for my mad Engrish skills... all your 350Z are belong to LS1
Old 04-07-2003, 06:17 PM
Michael-Dallas

As for my mad Engrish skills... all your 350Z are belong to LS1
LMAO!

This thread is entertaining.

Michael.

Quick Reply: Ran a 2001 Z28 AT.....