Notices
Motorsports The Z in its Natural Habitat

Random encounters on the street

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2003, 05:54 PM
Caswell

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Random encounters on the street

Well, went out for a cruise, and lo and behold I realize I'm about to catch a light with a Viper GTS. Roll up next to him but don't do anything because I don't want to be an assclown. I figured if he tried to start something I wouldn't back down, but we all know where that would have gone. Well, the old guy was just out for a cruise too I guess, because he takes off slowly.

The odd part about this is that the whole time at the light I've got a V6 Mustang revving the **** out of his little motor. I'm not sure what the hell he was thinking, but I could tell that he was a complete tool just by looking at the look on his face as he redlined his little 3.8L at what, 5K?

Well, the Viper turns off and I've still got the tool in the V6 Mustang with me at the next light. Still revving. He tried to take off on me, and I'm sure you all know what happened.

Short version: Assclown wants to get punked by a Viper and Z28, and gets at least half of his wish. Z28 remembers his place in the stoplight foodchain and doesn't make as assclown of himself.
Old 04-27-2003, 07:04 PM
sukkoi19

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Haha good etiquette (spelling) Caswell. Good kill too.