Notices
New Owners Welcome to the Family!

New Owner & New to this Forum

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2005, 12:02 PM
zand02max
350Z-holic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Once met a Sailor, her last name was Swallow. No BS either. And yes she was a Semen, oops I mean Seaman, LOL! This is a real story!

Old 12-21-2005, 12:02 PM
SinCity350Z
Track Whore

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

As long as people are making blind assumptions of other people I guess I will do the same...
Chad68 sits at home all day playing Initial D and watching Suddenly Susan reruns in his G-Unit tall tee before he goes to work at the mall. Everytime he thinks about a car he may want to buy he goes and registers on all of the forums and raises the BS flag to anything that isn't true for himself.

Hows that for a wild assumption?

Anyways, welcome to the boards CHIEFZUSAF! My name is Mike, I usually bite my tongue and don't reply to the majority of the stupid things said on this forum, but every once in a while I just can't take it anymore and I have to vent on somebody. Anyways, this place is a wealth of knowledge for your new car and the majority of us are willing to help with any question or problem you may have.
Old 12-21-2005, 12:03 PM
Joeys_z

Do you know why Navy guys wear their names on the back of their pants....

So the Marines know who they are Fing!!!
Old 12-21-2005, 12:05 PM
VO...
Administrator

Received 2,747 Likes on 1,836 Posts

You guys got any idea what Marine stands for?

My @ss Rides In Navy Equipment
Old 12-21-2005, 12:06 PM
VO...
Administrator

Originally Posted by zand02max
Once met a Sailor, her last name was Swallow. No BS either. And yes she was a Semen, oops I mean Seaman, LOL! This is a real story!

As long as her name wasn't Susie Rottencrotch, I guess it's alright then.
Old 12-21-2005, 12:08 PM
CHIEFZUSAF

Originally Posted by Leslie
Whats the big deal? Alot of people own more than a single car and yes its not like they were all exotics.

Z for daily/weekend fun
TL for dailydriver, kids, wife, shopping etc..
Z06 collectible etc
Truck for hauling stuff.

Am I close Chief?

Anywho welcome and have fun
Nailed it...except no wife/kids just a great girlfriend.
Old 12-21-2005, 12:10 PM
bixby

Originally Posted by vo7848
Heh heh, what's with all the AirForce guys? Where's my fellow shipmates. Need some sailors on this thread.
Welcome chief! ex navy here. Can't say "shipmate" though since I was never stationed aboard one. I did do a carrier landing in the back seat of a TA4J Skyhawk once though.
Old 12-21-2005, 12:11 PM
CHIEFZUSAF

[QUOTE=zand02max]Retired Chief, Thats the top 1% of the AF, TY for your outstanding support in defending this great nation. I am military/USAF as well, going on E-7, off to Korea then hopefully to my last base of San Antonio. Maybe see you when I get to SA?
QUOTE]

Please do e-mail me @ chiefzusaf@sbcglobal.net if you need anything while there.

I'll be glad to meet up when you get back.

Thanks for serving and I hope you get on the E-8 list while you're there.

Z
Old 12-21-2005, 12:12 PM
VO...
Administrator

Originally Posted by bixby
Welcome chief! ex navy here. Can't say "shipmate" though since I was never stationed aboard one. I did do a carrier landing in the back seat of a TA4J Skyhawk once though.
I served on the Abraham Lincoln and The Kitty Hawk. Both are carriers. Had fun, glad to be a civilian again.
Old 12-21-2005, 12:13 PM
CHIEFZUSAF

Originally Posted by davidv
MSgt, USAF, Retired
Awesome...thanks for your service.

BTW...for those that don't realize it...it is the MSgts and SMSgts that really run the Air Force...not the Chiefs or Colonels/Generals.

Z
Old 12-21-2005, 12:24 PM
TheBingo15

Originally Posted by Chad68
Picked up a Black/Black 350Z...awesome car.

06 Acura TL Navi
White Diamond Pearl/Ebony

04 Corvette Z06
Millenium Yellow/Black

03 Silverado SS
Victroy Red/Gray

This is a joke right? Your first post?

You mean you just bought a brand new 2006 Z, this is your first post to this Z group and that's all you had to say about your new $30,000+ car, that it's an awesome car?

I'm not buying any of this. No pun intended.

Though I guess now with your new Z you own about what $100,000 worth of cars listed in your sig alone? I guess adding another $30k car is just simply writting another check?

Sorry guys but I just get tired of seeing all these people who claim to have just bought their first Z or a brand new Z and have never posted before. Then if that wasn't enough, they list half a dozen other vehicles they own, all less than 4 years old in their sig.

Couldn't swing the Hummer in '05?

Nothing but B.S.

Dude frigging chill. Just because you have money you are a liar? To ALOT of people 100k in cars is nothing.

1. Get a Life
2. Understand and Respect some People Make/Earn alot of money.
Old 12-21-2005, 12:43 PM
CHIEFZUSAF

Originally Posted by highside107
Maybe it wasn't the smartest thing to do, but I didn't join this forum (or any Z forum) until after I bought the car... so I would be one of those people who just bought a brand new Z and never posted before as well.
I have actually been reading this and some other Z forums for some time and finally joined after I got the car...and thanks for your welcome.
Old 12-21-2005, 12:47 PM
SkiTTlez

welcome, sir, and congrats on your purchase!
Old 12-21-2005, 12:54 PM
CHIEFZUSAF

Originally Posted by 350ZNV
Anyways, welcome to the boards CHIEFZUSAF! My name is Mike, I usually bite my tongue and don't reply to the majority of the stupid things said on this forum, but every once in a while I just can't take it anymore and I have to vent on somebody. Anyways, this place is a wealth of knowledge for your new car and the majority of us are willing to help with any question or problem you may have.
Thanks Mike...I really look forward to members like you and the many others who have welcomed me. I generally keep my cars stock...however, I really enjoy reading/seeing pictures of different mods you all have done to your Zs.

Thanks again, Z
Old 12-21-2005, 12:57 PM
jakedajewel

where's chad at?? i guess he realized PhD fools arent welcome in this site. anyhow chief, congrats on ur new ride and thanks for serving our fine military. you guys kick ***!!
Old 12-21-2005, 01:04 PM
CHIEFZUSAF

Originally Posted by jakedajewel
where's chad at?? i guess he realized PhD fools arent welcome in this site. anyhow chief, congrats on ur new ride and thanks for serving our fine military. you guys kick ***!!
I was wondering if he has called the dealership yet? I demand an apology from that little cockroach!

Thanks for the welcome.

Z
Old 12-21-2005, 01:15 PM
Electricchild

Also keep in mind, many people don't even fully pay off the cars they drive. Just because someone has an expensive ride doesn't mean he/she bought it flat out. My dad never purchases a car for which he cant shell out the full money... but then again he isn't into cars AT ALL... really disappointing he can't share that hobby with me. Anyway, I can easily believe someone owns the cars he listed in his sig. My parents could go out and buy an F430 but would be paying out the *** for it... but no one has to necessarily "know" that latter part now do they?
Old 12-21-2005, 02:14 PM
CHIEFZUSAF

Originally Posted by Electricchild
Also keep in mind, many people don't even fully pay off the cars they drive. Just because someone has an expensive ride doesn't mean he/she bought it flat out.

..but no one has to necessarily "know" that latter part now do they?

So true...I don't think too many of us really outright own our cars or our homes...it is one of the bennies of living in the US...

All my vehicles have always been 100% financed when I bought them including the four I have now...the Silverado is almost done and I most likely will keep it for a long time. The Z06 will be done in 2008 and that thing isn't going to leave me until I die. The TL and Z will be done in 2010 but will probably get traded/sold in a year to 18 months as newer stuff comes out.

For you mil folks...Randolph Brooks Federal Credit Union (www.rbfcu.com) has awesome rates...My silverado and Z06 are at 4.0% and my TL and Z are at 3.6%...usually takes me about 5 minutes to have an approval over the phone (210) 945-3300...check them out for your next purchase...I love their service and rates...(.20% discount for purchasing GAP ins for $175).

Cheers, Z
Old 12-21-2005, 02:59 PM
CHIEFZUSAF

CHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDD....where are you?

Did you call Gunn Nissan at 210-491-7108 and talk to Frank Wallace?

When you are done, please call 210-696-2232 and talk to Phil Kendera at Gunn Acura and ask him what I bought from him (I'll clue you in...its an 06 TL WDP/Navi).

When you are done there you can call Cavender Chevrolet in Boerne TX and ask for Mike Hagee and he'll tell you all about my 03 Red Silverado SS AWD with a Euro Lid which came special order from the factory...and then ask him about my Millenium Yellow/Black Z06 which had museum delivery.

I have a song for you Chhhhhaaaaaaaaaaadddd...it goes like this:

You don't know me....
Like I know me...
Laaaalaaaaalaalalala

You can hear the rest of it on the Jim Rome show...if you can break away from insulting people.

Chaaaaad where are you...you coward..don't insult me and run like a rat...I had enough of that when I was chasing Iraqis in the desert.

Come on out...but you gotta play nice.

See ya...would NOT wanna be ya.

Cheers, Z
Old 12-21-2005, 03:04 PM
SinCity350Z
Track Whore

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey I went to the factory delivery of my dad's C6. Talk about a cool experience.

Quick Reply: New Owner & New to this Forum