Notices
New Owners Welcome to the Family!

Thanks Performance Nissan - New Z Owner

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2006, 07:13 AM
aisthetes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Thanks Performance Nissan - New Z Owner

Performance Nissan in Duarte, CA, does it again, with the lowest prices and best customer service! I just picked up my '06 Silver Alloy Enthusiast 350Z yesterday and am loving it.

Thanks to Richard Padilla (Internet Manager) for setting up the deal, Danny Trung (Internet Manager) and Hayley Stern (Sales) for completing the deal. I've never seen a dealership where so many of the employees drive Zs!

After the deal was done, my wife and I headed straight over to parts, where Andy and Tim gave us the low-down on mods. They sell and install anything you can imagine at discounted prices, and more importantly have experience from racing Zs on both professional and amateur levels. This should be good.

-Doug B.
Old 01-15-2006, 07:53 AM
zland
Sponsor
Sport Z Magazine

Received 46 Likes on 35 Posts

Nice to hear of happy customers. Everyone that I have ever met there seemed great, including the owner and his son who I met when writing an article about their race team.
Old 01-17-2006, 02:36 AM
noriphung

Originally Posted by aisthetes
Performance Nissan in Duarte, CA, does it again, with the lowest prices and best customer service! I just picked up my '06 Silver Alloy Enthusiast 350Z yesterday and am loving it.

Thanks to Richard Padilla (Internet Manager) for setting up the deal, Danny Trung (Internet Manager) and Hayley Stern (Sales) for completing the deal. I've never seen a dealership where so many of the employees drive Zs!

After the deal was done, my wife and I headed straight over to parts, where Andy and Tim gave us the low-down on mods. They sell and install anything you can imagine at discounted prices, and more importantly have experience from racing Zs on both professional and amateur levels. This should be good.

-Doug B.

How good was a deal?
Old 01-19-2006, 08:44 PM
aisthetes

Got it just under invoice. No other SoCal dealer I contacted could compete. I caught the tail end of a sales volume promotion Performance Nissan was having, and took a car that had just come off the truck but was in inventory. I highly recommend contacting Richard in the internet sales department for the best quote.