New Owners Welcome to the Family!

New 2006 350Z Advice for 17 year old

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2006, 12:12 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Gooey
He may put others in danger...maybe he might crash into my car and kill me or anyone in my family or yours, **** just happens.
**** happens? I take it your also pretty young.
Old 03-09-2006, 12:31 PM
FreeBaGeL

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by xxbetafrabaxx
A perfect example of judgemental people I was talking about a few comments back. I take it you didn't even read my last comment on this thread camaro194. If you would have actually read it, it would have exsplained the exact reason why I have that in my sig you @sshole. So read somethen before you go talking ****, idiot. p.s. Why the hell would I try to brag to anyone on this forum when they own there own 350z, with there own money?!? damn idiot how is that bragging? I don't need to brag, I am not that type of guy anyway. Here is some advice, just take you head out of your @ss and remove your self from this forum, or don't even reply to anymore threads if all your gonna do is talk s.hit.
Sorry man, but it's really hard to say "didn't you even read my last post?" because reading through 50 lines of terrible grammar, awful spelling, and not a single linebreak is quite a headache.

I'm not saying it to be mean, but you should know that probably 80% of the people reading this thread are skipping your posts, and too be quite honest I couldn't make it through more than a couple lines of any of them. Calm down, take your time and think about what your typing, and for goodness sake use the enter button.

On to the topic at hand, most of the good info has already been given out and can be picked out of the thread at this point. As others have said, definitely see if you can get up to the enthusiast model for safety's sake. I know a lot of people come off as angry or jealous or whatnot about a 17 year old with a Z, but nonetheless what they're saying is true in that younger people are going to have a much more difficult time with it, and that the added safety features are worth it.

I remember back when I was 17 and I always heard "you need more experience" so I know what you're going through, but like others thinking back on it now I can't imagine having a car like a Z back then. I'm not saying don't get the Z, no one here can claim they'd turn it down if offered, but the extra safety features in the enthusiast model are definitely worth it even if you have to re-order.

You sound like you've got your head on straight and aren't being a brat about it. Good luck and enjoy your Z!

Last edited by FreeBaGeL; 03-09-2006 at 12:33 PM.
Old 03-09-2006, 03:32 PM
xxbetafrabaxx
Banned

Originally Posted by lw3
Its MATURE not majure
Damnit your right. I was tired when I wrote that.
Old 03-09-2006, 03:37 PM
xxbetafrabaxx
Banned

Originally Posted by FreeBaGeL
Sorry man, but it's really hard to say "didn't you even read my last post?" because reading through 50 lines of terrible grammar, awful spelling, and not a single linebreak is quite a headache.

I'm not saying it to be mean, but you should know that probably 80% of the people reading this thread are skipping your posts, and too be quite honest I couldn't make it through more than a couple lines of any of them. Calm down, take your time and think about what your typing, and for goodness sake use the enter button.

On to the topic at hand, most of the good info has already been given out and can be picked out of the thread at this point. As others have said, definitely see if you can get up to the enthusiast model for safety's sake. I know a lot of people come off as angry or jealous or whatnot about a 17 year old with a Z, but nonetheless what they're saying is true in that younger people are going to have a much more difficult time with it, and that the added safety features are worth it.

I remember back when I was 17 and I always heard "you need more experience" so I know what you're going through, but like others thinking back on it now I can't imagine having a car like a Z back then. I'm not saying don't get the Z, no one here can claim they'd turn it down if offered, but the extra safety features in the enthusiast model are definitely worth it even if you have to re-order.

You sound like you've got your head on straight and aren't being a brat about it. Good luck and enjoy your Z!
This guy is awsome! Thanks for the advice, and not being a ***** about it. Really though thanks for the advice, I didn't even know that was the problem.
Old 03-09-2006, 03:49 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

I'm 27 years old.
Old 03-09-2006, 06:31 PM
xxbetafrabaxx
Banned

Originally Posted by Hraesvelg
I'm 27 years old.
Dude hraesvelg. Did you know the guys that dubbed that x-men thing have more videos? Well if yo didnt here is there main page on youtube. http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=Naztradamix

Last edited by xxbetafrabaxx; 03-09-2006 at 06:36 PM.
Old 03-09-2006, 06:33 PM
Fa1rLadyZ

nice name... 350z_kid...
Old 03-09-2006, 07:17 PM
Gooey

**** happens? I take it your also pretty young.
I am young. Im only 23 but I have never been in a car accident, received a speeding ticket (knock on wood) and I've been drivin responsibly all my years that I've been driving. I bought my Z back in Dec and already finished off my payments because I do not like to deal with debt. It is not the fastest car ive owned so I guess it just comes wtih maturity.
Old 03-09-2006, 07:56 PM
2005daytonaZ

why does everyone keep hating on the base. It was my first sports car and I've handled it fine in all conditions...even snow. Even if you do end up getting the base just be aware of whats around you at all times....like some of the guys said before it will get out from underneath you, which is fun in many cases, but once you get used to the car you will be able to tell where the line between getting sideways and staying in control are. Good luck and post some pics when you get her.
Old 03-09-2006, 08:46 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Dude hraesvelg. Did you know the guys that dubbed that x-men thing have more videos? Well if yo didnt here is there main page on youtube. http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=Naztradamix
But I'm 27.
Old 03-09-2006, 09:37 PM
xxbetafrabaxx
Banned

Originally Posted by dave079
I have a new sig
Seriously, is your sig suppose to be funny. I find it childish, really I do. You seem like your acting more imature than any of the 17 or 18 year olds in here. Grow up dave. I guess we all know who the kid is in this thread.
Old 03-09-2006, 09:39 PM
xxbetafrabaxx
Banned

But I'm 27.
????
Old 03-09-2006, 09:47 PM
dye

Originally Posted by dave079
I have a new sig
Hahaha aww dont hate! Its not that thier parents buy them the car, but its that they act all badass in it, thinking thier the **** when if it werent for thier parents they would be driving a corolla or something. Thats what gets me, the mommy an daddy sponsered evo or STi. My parents bought me my first car but I believe i earned it with good grades. But I didnt go around acting like the ****.
Old 03-09-2006, 09:49 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Seriously, is your sig suppose to be funny. I find it childish, really I do. You seem like your acting more imature than any of the 17 or 18 year olds in here. Grow up dave. I guess we all know who the kid is in this thread.
OMFG!!!!!!!!!! And you sig isn't childish??!?!? You punk little *****!! STFU and grow some hair on your little bitty bean sac. Oh if you think Dave is a problem, you should wait till I get on you.
Old 03-09-2006, 09:55 PM
xxbetafrabaxx
Banned

1st. Please tell me how my sig is childish. 2nd. Now your going to talk about my dick/*****??? Look at you get all mad, haha. I am sorry if I offended your boyfriend dave079. But don't you think he can defend his own self?
Old 03-09-2006, 09:57 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

????
Yeah is what I thought after reading your sig.

"why would he say he was 17"... "does he want everyone to know his parents pay for his car?" "maybe he is too stupid to know any better"
Old 03-09-2006, 10:02 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

1st. Please tell me how my sig is childish. 2nd. Now your going to talk about my dick/*****??? Look at you get all mad, haha. I am sorry if I offended your boyfriend dave079. But don't you think he can defend his own self?
would you think it was weird if I said "I'm 27 yo!!" in my sig?? Well the majority of people think it's weird you have your age in your sig. My boyfriend isn't Dave079, he cheated on me, that dirty b!tch. I'm no longer seeing him. And he can defend himself just fine. I just thought you were a b!tch, and thought you needed to know ASAP. Before you thought you were cool.
Old 03-09-2006, 10:02 PM
xxbetafrabaxx
Banned

Yeah is what I thought after reading your sig.

"why would he say he was 17"... "does he want everyone to know his parents pay for his car?" "maybe he is too stupid to know any better"
I can put what ever the hell I want in my sig without getting flamed ok. I dont care what you think when you see it. It's a godamn age, get over it. Hurry up and reply to this before I think I am cool agian,cuz you all know how we all hate me to be cool. Hurry!!

Last edited by xxbetafrabaxx; 03-09-2006 at 10:06 PM.
Old 03-09-2006, 10:07 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

I can put what ever the hell I want in my sig without getting flamed ok. I dont care what you think when you see it. It's a godamn age, get over it.
Yes you can, and you will get flamed for it. You are a tool. and you announce it to everyone, thanks there is no doubt now.

Quick Reply: New 2006 350Z Advice for 17 year old