Notices
New Owners Welcome to the Family!

Just got a Z

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2007, 02:34 PM
DuricSmit350z

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

both of you shut the f*** up. god damn grow up. help him if you want to, otherwise let him learn the search button on his own
Old 03-31-2007, 03:02 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Velocity350Z
you may learn a few things and won't be too quick on making stupid assumptions which makes you look stupid. You really have so much to learn. Hope you can be mature someday.
You're calling me immature?

all you s*it talkers are wussies and probably are jealous because a 16 yr old is driving a Z...big deal STFU .. you have your Z and he has his...let him enjoy it and keep the sh^t talking to yourself or go say it to YOUR parents.

Old 03-31-2007, 03:09 PM
drivenCSZ

all you s*it talkers are wussies

that quote alone makes you sound like you're a teenager(regardless of if you are), do you realize that?

no mature person would say that in a serious manner. Perhaps education nullifies that combination of words from flowing out of someone. Not saying nobody here insults people, but its easy to pinpoint someones age by how they write. perhaps you defy the stereotype, but i wouldnt say thats a good thing.
Old 03-31-2007, 03:11 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by drivenCSZ
that quote alone makes you sound like you're a teenager(regardless of if you are), do you realize that?

no mature person would say that in a serious manner. Perhaps education nullifies that combination of words from flowing out of someone. Not saying nobody here insults people, but its easy to pinpoint someones age by how they write. perhaps you defy the stereotype, but i wouldnt say thats a good thing.
Yeah.. I was going off the same thing.

*hasn't called someone a "wussie" since his teen years*
Old 03-31-2007, 04:02 PM
rhynesimpson

Finally I got the advice I needed about the rims. Thanks to who actually tried to reply and help and not just post a picture of a belt. thanks once again.
Old 03-31-2007, 04:11 PM
drivenCSZ

Originally Posted by rhynesimpson
Finally I got the advice I needed about the rims. Thanks to who actually tried to reply and help and not just post a picture of a belt. thanks once again.

you didnt have to thank me
Old 03-31-2007, 04:25 PM
chriskabobbers

i like the 350z =D
Old 03-31-2007, 05:36 PM
stalarman@yahoo

all you s*it talkers are wussies and probably are jealous because a 16 yr old is driving a Z...big deal STFU .. you have your Z and he has his...let him enjoy it and keep the sh^t talking to yourself or go say it to YOUR parents.

I got my 300ZX when i was 16 and took very good care of it and had it for 2 years and then upgraded it to 300ZX TT. Let him enjoy his Z!

First thing I would probably do is throw in an exhaust and/or a K&N intake for starting out. As for wheels, I like Volks..but look into HRE wheels if you have the $$
you stfu.
Old 03-31-2007, 05:40 PM
stalarman@yahoo

jeesus... keeps bringing up that damn belt.. stfu and put it on already. goddamn adolescent.
Old 03-31-2007, 05:46 PM
Velocity350Z

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

To all you haters...go f u c k yourselves...you guys dont have respect for the Z community. Its a shame. And talking about wussies...that was me trying to be nice and not say other explicit words..but all you guys really are pretty fuc kin lame. I mean someone here is asking for help and you *******s are giving him bunch of crap? And some of us (me) is trying to stick up for this guy and then you turn around and talk **** about how I am wrong? LOL ... go back to driving your civics and **** that you guys used to drive. I myself have been a Z fan ever since 1989 and yes I was 9 yrs old...and oh guess what? I had a Z my whole life and thats how much passion I have for the Z. I make it an assumption that its probably the first time you guys got the Z (this is for the **** talkers) Dont hate on someone who has a Z also because they bought it out of passion too and dont hate on them if they post about them being 16 years old and getting a Z. End this right here you fuc kin hater *** *****es
Old 03-31-2007, 05:47 PM
stalarman@yahoo

Okay this is by far the worth goddamn forum I have ever been on.

My parents are dead by the way,
Die slow.
Originally Posted by ssgohan434

how long till we see a "just crashed my Z" post? A Z for a first car at 16 is a disaster waiting to happen, do your parents not love you?
sshogan, he said his parents were dead... how could you?

Old 03-31-2007, 05:58 PM
drivenCSZ

To all you haters...go f u c k yourselves...you guys dont have respect for the Z community. Its a shame. And talking about wussies...that was me trying to be nice and not say other explicit words..but all you guys really are pretty fuc kin lame. I mean someone here is asking for help and you *******s are giving him bunch of crap? And some of us (me) is trying to stick up for this guy and then you turn around and talk **** about how I am wrong? LOL ... go back to driving your civics and **** that you guys used to drive. I myself have been a Z fan ever since 1989 and yes I was 9 yrs old...and oh guess what? I had a Z my whole life and thats how much passion I have for the Z. I make it an assumption that its probably the first time you guys got the Z (this is for the **** talkers) Dont hate on someone who has a Z also because they bought it out of passion too and dont hate on them if they post about them being 16 years old and getting a Z. End this right here you fuc kin hater *** *****es

i literally laughed out loud at this post keep on digging that hole, buddy. nobody questioned your passion for the Z. once again your superior education shines right on through. no civics for me though, go check my 5 years worth of posts gladly helping respectable noobs at zcar.com

Last edited by drivenCSZ; 03-31-2007 at 06:01 PM.
Old 03-31-2007, 06:04 PM
stalarman@yahoo

Guys seriously:

http://forum.atlasrr.com/forum/data/...9_Haterade.gif
Old 03-31-2007, 06:04 PM
Velocity350Z

Originally Posted by drivenCSZ
i literally laughed out loud at this post keep on digging that hole, buddy. nobody questioned your passion for the Z. once again your superior education shines right on through. no civics for me though, go check my 5 years worth of posts gladly helping respectable noobs at zcar.com
I dont think this is an english class? I think you are on the wrong forum bud...and btw get a life because you keep on coming back to the same thread over and over and analyzing each word and saying something back which is so not relevant. I told you to end this right? but nooo you had to say some stupid **** back...Anyway, there is real life out there other than coming back to this forum and talking smack you know? Why dont you go talk **** to someone in RL? Oh wait, you dont have the ***** to do that. I wonder why they don't BAN the haters here..its making this Z community ghey.
Old 03-31-2007, 06:07 PM
stalarman@yahoo

I dont think this is an english class? I think you are on the wrong forum bud...and btw get a life because you keep on coming back to the same thread over and over and analyzing each word and saying something back which is so not relevant. I told you to end this right? but nooo you had to say some stupid **** back...Anyway, there is real life out there other than coming back to this forum and talking smack you know? Why dont you go talk **** to someone in RL? Oh wait, you dont have the ***** to do that. I wonder why they don't BAN the haters here..its making this Z community ghey.
velocity, why dont YOU be the GROWN up and shut up, just a suggestion bud.
Old 03-31-2007, 06:16 PM
Velocity350Z

Originally Posted by stalarman@yahoo
velocity, why dont YOU be the GROWN up and shut up, just a suggestion bud.
Sure Have a nice day everyone
Old 03-31-2007, 06:24 PM
drivenCSZ

and btw get a life because you keep on coming back to the same thread over and over and analyzing each word and saying something back which is so not relevant.
hypocrisy?

Last edited by drivenCSZ; 03-31-2007 at 06:32 PM.
Old 03-31-2007, 06:27 PM
stalarman@yahoo

I am officially announcing the close of this post. Although im not "authorized" in a manner to do so i really think this is enough for a day guys. I believe I and others are partly responsible for causing this stir up but all good things must come to an end. We must'nt dwell on past issues, and i believe it is in the good of the forum here that we simply put a cork in it and call it a day.

Thank you.

Sam.
Old 03-31-2007, 06:37 PM
hwcustoms

Just got a Z-stfuorgtfo.jpg
Old 04-06-2007, 09:18 PM
trains1937

Received 119 Likes on 14 Posts

If you get a Z at 16 where do you go from there? And to think I had to wait until almost turning 70 before I bought one.

Bob