Notices
New Owners Welcome to the Family!

Hi new owner from houston, tx

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2007, 11:05 PM
MeetJoeAsian

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

oki...last official update, and also permission from his girlfriend to post his condition:

he's not yet out of the coma...and he had this staff infection that he's fighting...I pray for the best for him....
Old 07-11-2007, 09:45 AM
I1DER

Originally Posted by MeetJoeAsian
oki...last official update, and also permission from his girlfriend to post his condition:

he's not yet out of the coma...and he had this staff infection that he's fighting...I pray for the best for him....
Thank you very much for the update. It has been a long time, but we've got people in this forum that have been out that long and pulled through.
That staph is bad. If he recovers, it sounds like he has supporters that will see him through all the rest.
Old 07-11-2007, 09:53 AM
dragone2717

I really hope He comes out soon.... My prayers go out to him and his family....

The Z community in Houston is not as big as some would hope. But I'm happy to see that there are some people that care how this guy is doing even though they don't know him....

Meet Joe Asian. I aprreciate the updates.
Old 07-12-2007, 03:11 PM
Divergent13

Originally Posted by Morningglorie
Pray??
Sorry, i don't believe that will save him. I only hope the medical treatment he is getting is the very best.
Old 07-12-2007, 09:43 PM
MeetJoeAsian

Originally Posted by Divergent13
Sorry, i don't believe that will save him. I only hope the medical treatment he is getting is the very best.
he's at Ben Taub Hospital, which is considered the #1 trauma center in the entire United States, so I'm sure he's getting the best care...
Old 07-15-2007, 06:58 PM
Ataru074

he's at Ben Taub Hospital, which is considered the #1 trauma center in the entire United States, so I'm sure he's getting the best care...
Thanks for the update...
+1 praying for him!

Matteo
Old 07-15-2007, 07:08 PM
Ataru074

Originally Posted by AlmostFamous
I have been a member much longer than both of you.
he's gone again... hmmm maybe is Sphinx from "gone in 60 seconds"

Matteo
Old 07-27-2007, 09:33 PM
MeetJoeAsian

latest update: they ran tests on him a few weeks ago and 5 doctors agreed he will never be the same again IF he ever wakes up...they all said they'd bet their jobs on it....he's never really regained consciousness and they don't know if he ever will...
Old 07-27-2007, 09:50 PM
JDMFairladyZ33

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

latest update: they ran tests on him a few weeks ago and 5 doctors agreed he will never be the same again IF he ever wakes up...they all said they'd bet their jobs on it....he's never really regained consciousness and they don't know if he ever will...

I hope they are wrong.
Old 07-27-2007, 10:07 PM
stogey420time
Club Moderator
the Hot Spot

Received 78 Likes on 54 Posts

Sad...it had to end like this. My condolence goes out to all his friends and family. I totaled my PPW a day or 2 before he did but it wasn't from racing through. Friends thought it was me, they called and check as it made headline news. Luckily i came out of it unharm w/ just a really bad seat belt rash on my neck. This was my 1st wreck and hope to be the last but **** happens...it could be your fault or it could be others, it's never safe when driving whether if it's on the freeway or highway.
Old 07-27-2007, 11:40 PM
BJX
Banned

damn...
Old 07-28-2007, 02:01 AM
BRONZEE
Club Moderator

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

I sincerely hope they are all wrong. The power of positive thought goes a long way, may he keeping fighting.

One from the community recently is too much. Life is precious.
Old 07-28-2007, 02:18 AM
onedirtyz
my car is dirty

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

for all of you saying that you hope the doctors are wrong... how much faith do you truly have in that happening?
realism > blind hope.
Old 07-28-2007, 02:25 AM
JDMFairladyZ33

Originally Posted by oneDIRTYz
for all of you saying that you hope the doctors are wrong... how much faith do you truly have in that happening?
realism > blind hope.
Seriously man what else could you say to a situation like this?? Good I'm glad they are right?

It is what it is. The situation is negative enough. We dont need to be reminded that realism > blind hope.
Old 07-28-2007, 03:13 AM
onedirtyz
my car is dirty

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

exactly, i'm saying it IS what it is, as unfortunate and sad as it is. in my opinion, it's worse to grab at every last shred of hope, instead of facing the truth and learning to deal with it. you have to struggle, in order to move forward. the more you put it off, the worse it will be.

i didn't mean to offend, and most certainly did not mean that we should say "good, i'm glad the doctors are right" or anything of the sort. but it's naive to wait on miracles.
Old 07-28-2007, 03:44 AM
JDMFairladyZ33

Originally Posted by oneDIRTYz
exactly, i'm saying it IS what it is, as unfortunate and sad as it is. in my opinion, it's worse to grab at every last shred of hope, instead of facing the truth and learning to deal with it. you have to struggle, in order to move forward. the more you put it off, the worse it will be.

i didn't mean to offend, and most certainly did not mean that we should say "good, i'm glad the doctors are right" or anything of the sort. but it's naive to wait on miracles.
Well I'm not religous nor do I affiliate myself with a particular denomination. But I do think that keeping as positive as possible during a time of tribulation is the best path forward because when the so called "experts"(doctors) are giving up it's all that the family has got. Whether the little guy pulls through or they end up having to let him go, thinking positive is part of the healing process. If it's a reglious outlook a person wish to take then so be it. It was a miracle that he even came out of that crash alive. If the family, friends, or a member here are hoping for another miracle then let them because believing in a higher power or intervention that is beyond our understanding or what reality tells us based on our limited understanding is a prerogative. I'm not really jumping on you for your comments. I kind of knew what you were trying to say but your comments could have came across to others as callous and and bit insensitive. It is hard to gauge a persons demeanor over the internet.

Last edited by JDMFairladyZ33; 07-28-2007 at 03:56 AM.
Old 07-28-2007, 04:10 AM
bhendjol
achoooooo

I apologize for the comment that i posted when i read the accident.
Sorry to the op.
Old 09-16-2007, 08:28 PM
Canadian
Banned

Any updates on this? Sorry to bring back the thread, I just found it from G35Driver.
Old 09-17-2007, 01:39 PM
VQZ33_Jake

i hope someone deletes this thread before he see's it.
i think he was stupid for racing in a 30...but im not gunna say i dont feel bad for him or anything..because no matter what any of you say, we've all raced. how would you feel if you just get out of physical therapy or being in a hospital for a month or two and you go on this forum looking for sympthy and all you get is a bunch off *** holes saying he should come out mentally retarted or worse. id be calling the BMW guy a douche bag because he left the seen not the kid that almost was killed. just becuase he doesnt have 2000 posts doesnt mean we should treat the kid like ****. what if one of the well respected guys go into a street racing accident? i bet half of you wouldnt of said the things you said.

no hard feelings, but seriously.
sorry to hear about his current condition. i seriously hope he pulls through. you never know, sometimes doctors are wrong. people pull out of acoma all the time, and sometimes without any problems.

Jake

Last edited by VQZ33_Jake; 09-17-2007 at 02:03 PM.
Old 09-17-2007, 02:52 PM
DriftMyRide

Originally Posted by VQZ33_Jake
i hope someone deletes this thread before he see's it.
i think he was stupid for racing in a 30...but im not gunna say i dont feel bad for him or anything..because no matter what any of you say, we've all raced. how would you feel if you just get out of physical therapy or being in a hospital for a month or two and you go on this forum looking for sympthy and all you get is a bunch off *** holes saying he should come out mentally retarted or worse. id be calling the BMW guy a douche bag because he left the seen not the kid that almost was killed. just becuase he doesnt have 2000 posts doesnt mean we should treat the kid like ****. what if one of the well respected guys go into a street racing accident? i bet half of you wouldnt of said the things you said.

no hard feelings, but seriously.
sorry to hear about his current condition. i seriously hope he pulls through. you never know, sometimes doctors are wrong. people pull out of acoma all the time, and sometimes without any problems.

Jake

Wow, exactly what I thought when I read this thread the first time. I can't believe how heartless some people can be.

Quick Reply: Hi new owner from houston, tx