Notices
New Owners Welcome to the Family!

so i picked up my 350 today.

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2009, 08:56 PM
Entaille

Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts

dude, I hate to say it, but you f'ed them with the busted tranny. this might not go well if you go back in trying to renegotiate with them since you didn't get an enthusiast. I would be fighting for it a little more if you thought you were getting a touring or a GT and got a base, but this is risky. did you disclose the tc's tranny condition to them?
Old 06-14-2009, 01:07 AM
killa.beez33

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Karma is a *****... Shouldn't have gave them a car that's half working.
Old 06-14-2009, 07:43 AM
epidemic007

damm this is what i come back to lol. no im not a teenager. im 25 this car is 100% paid for and insured by me. yes i know i cant type (maybe ill sign up for some english forum after this) and yes they know about the tranny problems i started having. honestly i really never took the tc and beat on it, when ever i see people doing it just reminds me of little kids in their civics. the night before i heard a wierd noise but didnt think much of it. also keep in mind the tc had 98k when i traded her in.
Old 06-14-2009, 08:18 AM
Allshow

you should be able to have them change the price. they did sell you a car that you was advertised wrong. also when you put insurance on the car what did the vin number pull up for them?
Old 06-14-2009, 08:52 AM
JEKL

Originally Posted by Allshow
you should be able to have them change the price. they did sell you a car that you was advertised wrong. also when you put insurance on the car what did the vin number pull up for them?
The VIN doesn't factor in what model it is.
Old 06-14-2009, 11:13 AM
laxplaya1385

i understand being excited about a car and all, but shouldn't you know what you're buying before you buy it?
Old 06-14-2009, 04:19 PM
MDHRZ

Hraes delivering the lulz as usual!
Old 06-14-2009, 04:22 PM
MDHRZ

Originally Posted by epidemic007
oooooo crap im just full of fail today. i put this in the 370 forum. can someone move this haha
I'm pretty sure you are full of fail everyday.
Old 06-14-2009, 05:11 PM
juju

Not the first person I've seen this happen to. I have to agree that you need to do your research before you buy. Best of luck to you with the ordeal.
Old 06-14-2009, 06:41 PM
epidemic007

Originally Posted by [MD]3FiFtY
I'm pretty sure you are full of fail everyday.
now was that needed lol whatever, yea the car was listed as an enthusiast
Old 06-14-2009, 07:02 PM
zerafian

Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts

I understand your excitement OP.. When I got my Z I was lucky enough to get what I paid for...just overpaid by about $4k Im pretty sure you can still correct your mistake where as I have to pay that money.

Originally Posted by marhot
You're correct.

However, proper typing is a habit. You type here as you would at work and vice versa. I've seen enough kids at work with bad habits what will be detrimental to their careers.

Personally, I'll respect an individual who can communicate effective enough that I can understand what they are attempting to say. Even though their opinion might be dumb as s**t.
LOL, I bet you read, reread, and triple checked this post before you clicked submit...lords knows you didnt want to end up a hypocrit with bad grammar and such.

Are you some sort of english teacher on a pwoer trip....or just someone that wants to be b*tchy for no reason at all. How old are you Marhot...in your 40's or 50's I suppose.

hope there werent to many periods in my post to make your head explode

Last edited by zerafian; 06-14-2009 at 07:09 PM.
Old 06-14-2009, 07:33 PM
JEKL

Originally Posted by zerafian
LOL, I bet you read, reread, and triple checked this post before you clicked submit...lords knows you didnt want to end up a hypocrit with bad grammar and such.

Are you some sort of english teacher on a pwoer trip....or just someone that wants to be b*tchy for no reason at all. How old are you Marhot...in your 40's or 50's I suppose.

hope there werent to many periods in my post to make your head explode
It's not like he was a dick about it though. And he makes a good point. If you communicate like a 7 year old on a forum, you probably don't communicate very well in the real world either. And when you are intelligent, you don't have to read, reread and triple check. It just comes natural.

So what is the downside to coming across as though you are educated?
Old 06-14-2009, 07:39 PM
aarantes

That might have been one of the worst written paragraphs I have ever read and I know my grammar and punctuation isn't the best... DAMN

On a side note I would just go complain to the GM what's the worst that could happen as long as you let them know your TC wasn't 100%
Old 06-14-2009, 08:09 PM
zerafian

Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by jekl1000
It's not like he was a dick about it though. And he makes a good point. If you communicate like a 7 year old on a forum, you probably don't communicate very well in the real world either. And when you are intelligent, you don't have to read, reread and triple check. It just comes natural.

So what is the downside to coming across as though you are educated?
eh..I just figure is is a Z forum not a grammar forum

People point that stuff out all the time. If the OP is anything like most people the minute the post doesnt pertain to what they are talking about its ignored...so why throw that 2 cents in. I also felt like being an a$$
Old 06-15-2009, 05:02 AM
epidemic007

lol this **** is too funny, anyway i will be going to the dealership in a little while to straighten everything out.
Old 06-15-2009, 05:36 AM
TRYNALIVEPRO

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts

lol this **** is too funny, anyway i will be going to the dealership in a little while to straighten everything out.
goodluck hope it works in your favor
Old 06-15-2009, 10:09 AM
epidemic007

well nah it didnt go the way i hoped, i was given the run around on how i got a flat pricing being i know the sales manager and so on and so on. being he wasnt around i couldnt play that card of let me go talk to jhon. honestly i kept thinking about the tranny issues with the tc too so i decided to just not make too much noise on the matter, i do love the car and i am pretty satisfied with the monthly payment so i left it alone. could have i gotten a lower payment....most likely i think but again salesman gotta eat too, im in sales too and i know what its like so he made some money off me. thats what they are there to do.
Old 06-15-2009, 10:12 AM
07rdsterGT

after 3 long weeks of waiting, i was able to finnally pick up the car. this might take a while....go get a sandwich lololololol. so i get the call yesturday finnnnalllllyyyy and im told i can come tomorrow (which is today) to pick up the car. of course im soooo excited but sad at the same time, i love my tc but it was time to upgrade, anyway somehow my car just knewww it was getting traded in and what happend as i leave my house for the final time in the tc??? as i aproach the end of the block the car wont go into gear. im trying and trying and nothing, i than have to turn the car off and throw it in gear than turn it on but even that its a ***** and a half to shift. my car is litterally fighting me on this. finnally get to the dealership we sit down to finish paperwork than im told i needed the lien release letter...dont have one. i call up chase they tell they cant fax it over but he will mail it out to me...fine no biggie there gonna let me take the car anyway. next i realize i dont have the title with me so now i have to scramble to get back to my house and get it with the quickness lol. of course when i get in my car i start driving and realize that this car will not make it home so i turn around, call the fiance and she comes and gets me. well fast forward were back at the dealership and she hangs out for a while than leaves to hang out with her girl...(this made me soooooooo frekin happy) now i can drive and relax by myself. paperwork is done now im driving getting familiar with the car and now pretty comfy with it but as i look around now im starting to look for certain controls that im just not seeing and where i think they should be they just arent there. i bought an 06 enthusiast or at least i thought it was. no traction control switch at all. i look at the dealer paperwork with all options listed. im seeing cruise control ( not here) aluminum pedals (def not) than i realize oooooooooooo motha effin donkey punch!!!!!. i think they sold me a base as an enthusiast. so anyway i have to go to dealer on monday to give back dealer plates but im def addressing this. i shouldnt have to pay enthusiaat money for a base right? im already attached to my car so i dont want another but they need to make this right somehow.......any ideas? granted i should have payed a little more attention to details and done a walk around of all features but honestly i was tooo frekin excited and impatient, rememeber ive waited 3 weeks already. please dont turn this into a fail thread, i know i kinda effed up here. here ill do it to myself
Old 06-15-2009, 11:23 AM
epidemic007

^^^^lol........sorry
Old 06-15-2009, 01:19 PM
bboypuertoroc

Received 2,448 Likes on 1,769 Posts