Notices
New Owners Welcome to the Family!

Top Speed 3.0" Cat-back Exhaust

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2009, 08:24 PM
ethanopp

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Top Speed 3.0" Cat-back Exhaust

Hey guys had a quick question about this exhaust...

Ive been lookin at video clips and it sounds pretty nice i wanted to get everyone elses opinion on it though. Its pretty cheap (found it on courtseynissan for $529.00) but i don't really know how good it is preformance wise.. Im not expecting it to be the best one out there but im not really a "track" person. I love the speed every now and then but my Z is my daily driver so im not always floorin it. You guys think this exhaust is decent/worth it for me? Im not planning on spending an immense amount on mods for my Z yet cause im still recouping from buying it lol Just wanted to get a pretty good exhaust and intake for now.. Dont want it to bite me in the *** a year down the road though
Thanks!
Old 07-11-2009, 09:14 PM
Accordaleer

Since i got exhaust on the Z, I wish every car had exhaust lol... but not ricey exhaust. Like my stepfathers v8 in the DTS should sound louder...or my mothers 3.5 liter... i know theyre luxury but cmon... The Z is soo quiet stock too, most cars except maybe mustangs. I just feel like nismo + berk or test pipes is how the car shoulda came.
Old 07-11-2009, 11:06 PM
BADASSTT

Nismo/Berk is the way to go
Old 07-12-2009, 06:52 AM
Jersey Joe

Originally Posted by ethanopp
my Z is my daily driver so im not always floorin it.
I had the Invidia N1 (very similar to the TopSpeed, RS*R, ect...) on my Z which is also my daily driver. The sound was awesome but the drone was intolerable at low RPM's. It lasted about a week before i took it off and bought a Nismo. Now i know that everybodys idea of what is "too loud" is diffrent but its just something to keep in mind