Notices
New Owners Welcome to the Family!

First car!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2009, 07:40 PM
davidv

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by davidv
Copy of the title with your name or in didn't happen.
Kind of passed by that didn't you?
Old 08-30-2009, 07:52 PM
Volk350

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by reno350z
ok, so how is my dad an idiot, because he's a doctor and he went to Stanford? honestly i think you need to stfu before you start talking about people's parents, you can bash all you want on me but don't talk about my parents
oh my daddy went to stanford!! oh and my daddy touches me in my no no spot!!

shut up kid...that part in bold just goes to show how much of a kid you...i used to get mad about people talking about my mom or dad in high school, but long after that , along with everyone else in the world who has grown up, has learned that it is retarded to get mad about that. haha

ill take your stock wheels when you crash it
Old 08-30-2009, 08:53 PM
poolguy

Originally Posted by Volk350
oh my daddy went to stanford!! oh and my daddy touches me in my no no spot!!

shut up kid...that part in bold just goes to show how much of a kid you...i used to get mad about people talking about my mom or dad in high school, but long after that , along with everyone else in the world who has grown up, has learned that it is retarded to get mad about that. haha

ill take your stock wheels when you crash it
Come on man. All you had to do was congradulate him. That's all. There was no need for those comments. I personally would feel offended if someone talked about my parents as you talked about his. That just shows one of having no class, at all. He is young with a nice car. Do you expect your comments to make his nice car go away or end up in YOUR driveway? I don't get it. No matter what you say will make him sell the car so you minus well limit the comments.

It is funny how people "bash" the younger crowd. We are mostly all car lovers. So technically we have one up on the driver on the road as I speak. I can name PLENTY of adults who have been driving for many of years who had their slip ups recently. We all crash one point or another, deal with it. Sure there are more teen accidents, thats a fact that wont EVER change. Does that mean you can point out who will get into an accident that day. You seem like you have that talent! When will I crash? I'm 18 with an M3 (For 2 years now), I just want to know so I do not go out driving tht day.........Sorry for the rant. I just hate when people make judgements about others. We are all humans and all make our fair amount of mistakes.

But to the OP, nice car and I hope you enjoy it! I just hope your paying for gas, insurance, an maint.
Old 08-30-2009, 09:47 PM
shadyonedeath

congrats!
Old 08-30-2009, 09:54 PM
Flick Montana

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I think that if your parents buy your car you just won't get any respect from people. Our complete lack of caring that mommy and daddy have the bones to buy you a Z when we had rusty 4 door Hondas is enough punishment. Don't break out the "daddy touches his daughter" crap. It's gross and unnecessary.

Let the kid be happy about his car. He'll put it into a bush in a few months and daddy will buy him a Porsche, then he'll take out a guardrail so daddy will pay for him to go to college, then no one will want to hire him because he can't wipe his own backside and we'll all get to have a little chuckle.

Let nature take its course.
Old 08-30-2009, 10:03 PM
poolguy

Originally Posted by Flick Montana
I think that if your parents buy your car you just won't get any respect from people. Our complete lack of caring that mommy and daddy have the bones to buy you a Z when we had rusty 4 door Hondas is enough punishment. Don't break out the "daddy touches his daughter" crap. It's gross and unnecessary.

Let the kid be happy about his car. He'll put it into a bush in a few months and daddy will buy him a Porsche, then he'll take out a guardrail so daddy will pay for him to go to college, then no one will want to hire him because he can't wipe his own backside and we'll all get to have a little chuckle.

Let nature take its course.
People not respecting them is not their fault. They did not ask you you guys to disrespect him. That is on you, the sole person verbally attacking someone else. Disrepecting someone is just disrespect. It shows a lack of character and class. Saying a young kid will total a car and not get a good job is rediculous. Was I handed anything? NO, absolutly nothing. Will I hand my kids stuff? Not unless they show me they are working hard. I agree with you guys that handing your kid a car is not teaching them but I am not going to sit here and degrade the kid. I lay in bed every night and am thankful that A) I'm still here and B) Nothing was handed to me. There is that whole sense of drive and motivation that I get from it. But oh well, I will worry about my self suceeding and say congrats to this fellow teenager. People need to grow/man up and worry about themselves because I bet I could sit here and pick things apart about yourself like you are with this kid. Infact, stop wasteing your time bashing him when it was in his fathers hands to hand him the keys. That has nothing to do with this kid. Grow up. (Period)

Last edited by poolguy; 08-30-2009 at 10:05 PM.
Old 09-05-2009, 02:19 PM
reno350z

Originally Posted by poolguy
Come on man. All you had to do was congradulate him. That's all. There was no need for those comments. I personally would feel offended if someone talked about my parents as you talked about his. That just shows one of having no class, at all. He is young with a nice car. Do you expect your comments to make his nice car go away or end up in YOUR driveway? I don't get it. No matter what you say will make him sell the car so you minus well limit the comments.

It is funny how people "bash" the younger crowd. We are mostly all car lovers. So technically we have one up on the driver on the road as I speak. I can name PLENTY of adults who have been driving for many of years who had their slip ups recently. We all crash one point or another, deal with it. Sure there are more teen accidents, thats a fact that wont EVER change. Does that mean you can point out who will get into an accident that day. You seem like you have that talent! When will I crash? I'm 18 with an M3 (For 2 years now), I just want to know so I do not go out driving tht day.........Sorry for the rant. I just hate when people make judgements about others. We are all humans and all make our fair amount of mistakes.

But to the OP, nice car and I hope you enjoy it! I just hope your paying for gas, insurance, an maint.
hey thanks for being cool and not a total a**, and just to let eveyone know we traded the Z in for a 2009 WRX so I'm done with this site and all the ****heads, thanks to all who were nice
Old 09-05-2009, 07:00 PM
VQpoweredZ

I was about to not be a *******, but then you went ahead and traded your Z for a WRX. But honestly your 16 posts will forever live on in my350z.com and you will be missed.
Old 09-05-2009, 08:00 PM
Kirbaaybaayy

i hate when people flame its anoyying...

Last edited by Kirbaaybaayy; 09-05-2009 at 08:02 PM.
Old 09-08-2009, 07:44 PM
ezpotato

damn man, more power to that kid for being 16 and talking his dad into "hey dad, i dont want your Z, i'm gonna get a 09 wrx."

i wonder what kinda luck he's having with the wrx forums? poor kid. sucks that you cant be young and get a nice car.. not that i dont agree with most of you, but ****, atleast congratulate him.
Old 09-08-2009, 10:38 PM
illjim69

Received 545 Likes on 443 Posts

Was I handed anything? NO, absolutly nothing.
Oh?

I'm 18 with an M3 (For 2 years now)
So a 16 year old had the cash to buy a M3 from mowing lawns? Unless the car is a really old model.

Originally Posted by ezpotato
damn man, more power to that kid for being 16 and talking his dad into "hey dad, i dont want your Z, i'm gonna get a 09 wrx."

i wonder what kinda luck he's having with the wrx forums? poor kid. sucks that you cant be young and get a nice car.. not that i dont agree with most of you, but ****, atleast congratulate him.
Congratulate him for what? It isn't like he did anything to earn it. Had he climbed Mount Everest or something, I could see your point.
Old 09-08-2009, 10:58 PM
yaro's350z

i dunno, i guess some people are getting mad because they had to work hard to get their Z's and G's but some people get lucky?

for example this kid.

hopefully he IS a mature 16 year old.. or 18? i forgot.

the point is that a Z, or WRX... or even a civic, if your not a safe/smart driver you'll even wreck a moped...
Old 09-08-2009, 11:50 PM
Volk350

great now hes getting a boosted car at 16, ha...hello insurance policy rates....after all it is the top 10 highest cars to insure....(at his age)
Old 09-09-2009, 05:58 AM
poolguy

Originally Posted by illjim69
Oh?

So a 16 year old had the cash to buy a M3 from mowing lawns? Unless the car is a really old model.

Congratulate him for what? It isn't like he did anything to earn it. Had he climbed Mount Everest or something, I could see your point.
Where did you get mowing lawns from? Assume much? Butif you do not agree or back the OP's thread there is noneed to post in it. After all it is his thread and is aiming it towards those who care. If you do not care, leave. Simple.
Old 09-10-2009, 06:32 AM
JEKL

Originally Posted by Kirbaaybaayy
i hate when people flame its anoyying...
Is correcting the spelling of someone from a foreign country considered flaming? Cause that's what you like to do.

And it's spelled "annoying" and "it's". You might want to throw in a comma as well.
Old 09-10-2009, 08:24 AM
illjim69

Received 545 Likes on 443 Posts

Where did you get mowing lawns from? Assume much? Butif you do not agree or back the OP's thread there is noneed to post in it. After all it is his thread and is aiming it towards those who care. If you do not care, leave. Simple.
Well what job at 16 could you have that would allow you to buy a new M3? Getting the money any other way than working for it, isn't earning it.

I don't have to agree with the OP or say "congrats". Nothing personal, I don't even know the kid, but as it has been stated already, giving a 16 year old the keys to a sports car is usually a bad idea. I wish him well and hope nothing bad happens, but that's about it.

Leave? Oh yes lord of the internet.
Old 09-12-2009, 07:13 AM
tiffuhhkneex0

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

congrats.. i just bought my own 350z, its stick also.. its really not a first car type but if your careful you'll be okay good luck!!