Notices
New Owners Welcome to the Family!

NEW OWNER ! HAVE FEW ?'s....?

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2013, 11:00 PM
sickficious

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW OWNER ! HAVE FEW ?'s....?

Traded my Truck to my 05' 350Z 6speed 68,500 miles W/ few mods.....the car has rebuilt title from wreck when i inspected car appears front end got hit lightly.....and for some reason has every light in the dash on......Brakes ABS Check engine Driver side Door and Airbag Lights are constantly on and the car Runs/Drives perfect no frame dmg or anythying like that....ive taken out battery because i had to get new one....as far as mods go it has underpulleys,K&N Typhoon COLD air intake,Borla Exhaust from stock CATS back also has Aftermarket Rims 17"......my QUESTION IS THIS......how do i get these dumb lights off without spending Tons of money and How much can i resell my car for with Rebuilt title and minor dent in rear Quarter (size of an egg maybe smaller) like i said other then lights blinking and going crazy the car drives great runs perfect like a sowing machine no leaks or funny stuff nice and tight....i try'd looking up Value but with title being rebuilt i dont wanna take a hit or be stuck asking to much....ARGGGG HELP Z ATTACKS lol

VIDEO AND MO PICS HERE
http://lexington.craigslist.org/cto/3605767613.html