Notices
New Owners Welcome to the Family!

Excited about the roadster

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2017, 11:23 PM
eds350zr

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Talking Excited about the roadster

My name is Ed. Thought I just drop in and share the excitement. This is not my first Z. I currently own a 300zx that I have had for many years and have put many hours of work and upgrades. Its a clean Z, unfortunately, I am getting her ready to put up for sale. Will miss my old girl.

Excited about the roadster-4f3cati.jpg

Excited about the roadster-jff3fkz.jpg

It's been a great Z.

I have been contemplating picking up a 350z for a while now. So I finally pull the plug on my 350z Roadster. I was not actually wanting a Roadster to begin with, but my current Z has t-tops that I would find hard to live without. Hence the Roaster.

The Roadster was a one owner car and the carfax had outstanding service history on the Z. Funny thing my 300zx was a one owner car as well. The Z has only been service at the dealer and the maintenance was completed religiously. I'm actually impressed on the ride, it feels like a new car. I feel very content with the purchase and lucky at the same time.

Anyway here a few pics of the Roadster.

Excited about the roadster-6zndxmp.jpg

Excited about the roadster-baqjwqq.jpg

Excited about the roadster-fgqw0kv.jpg

I will probably throw few mods on its, but pretty much will keep it stock. Hope to pick up plenty of tips through this forum and hope I can share some of my tips to the community.

Thanks, Ed
Old 08-20-2017, 05:15 AM
SmoothZ
Senior Super Moderator
MY350Z.COM

Received 1,906 Likes on 1,354 Posts

That's a great looking Z31. What have you done to it? It looks so clean and new!
The following 2 users liked this post by SmoothZ:
BigBlue (08-21-2017), eds350zr (08-20-2017)
Old 08-20-2017, 06:08 AM
Michael Polley

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by eds350zr
My name is Ed. Thought I just drop in and share the excitement. This is not my first Z. I currently own a 300zx that I have had for many years and have put many hours of work and upgrades. Its a clean Z, unfortunately, I am getting her ready to put up for sale. Will miss my old girl.

It's been a great Z.

I have been contemplating picking up a 350z for a while now. So I finally pull the plug on my 350z Roadster. I was not actually wanting a Roadster to begin with, but my current Z has t-tops that I would find hard to live without. Hence the Roaster.

The Roadster was a one owner car and the carfax had outstanding service history on the Z. Funny thing my 300zx was a one owner car as well. The Z has only been service at the dealer and the maintenance was completed religiously. I'm actually impressed on the ride, it feels like a new car. I feel very content with the purchase and lucky at the same time.

Anyway here a few pics of the Roadster.

I will probably throw few mods on its, but pretty much will keep it stock. Hope to pick up plenty of tips through this forum and hope I can share some of my tips to the community.

Thanks, Ed
I have the same roadster,bought in May 2017....49k miles.touring trim

Old 08-20-2017, 07:34 AM
Atreyu'z 350

Received 262 Likes on 228 Posts

Welcome, Ed. Nice looking Z's you've got there.
Old 08-20-2017, 08:27 AM
No_name

Received 37 Likes on 30 Posts

Nice ride Ed, congrats!
Old 08-20-2017, 03:10 PM
eds350zr

Ok, 1st question the original window sticker states 6 speaker yet I see 4 6.5 speakers and 2 tweeters. Is that was Nissan is referring to when they say 6 speakers?
Old 08-20-2017, 05:17 PM
SmoothZ
Senior Super Moderator
MY350Z.COM

Received 1,906 Likes on 1,354 Posts

Originally Posted by Michael Polley
Oh hey. Another Z owner in Minnesota!

Originally Posted by eds350zr

It is a solid Z31 and will make someone happy.

I'm sure it will. I recently sold my 350Z of 13 years and am pretty sure the next person is appreciating it.
Old 08-21-2017, 04:13 PM
eds350zr

Originally Posted by SmoothZ
That's a great looking Z31. What have you done to it? It looks so clean and new!
Man I don't know where to begin so I'll throw at you what I done in the last 12 mouths. Just finished off all the bushing with polyurethane including the subframe bushing and sway bars, progressive coil springs, the wheels and tires, but the suspension has been a work in progress for a couple of years, magnaflow catalytic converter etc.., that is just scathing the surface. I'm very happy with the suspension though she handles like she should of from the get go and probably did when she was brand new. It was my daily driver and is a very fun Z.

Originally Posted by Michael Polley

Michael I really like that leather set up in your Z, but I am happy I was able to fine cloth for my roadster. Guess I'm getting lazy to take care of leather anymore. 49k is half lower than what I have (good score), I content with the service records on mine and was the deciding factor for me to pull the plug. Hard to pass up a 1 owner car, my Z31 and Corvette were 1 owner cars and both still going strong today.

I swear I already replied to you guys yesterday but I guess being the low man on the pole my post have to be approve. Think that post got away, all good though.

Thanks all for the compliments.