New Owners Welcome to the Family!

Greetings from Indianapolis

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2018, 03:56 PM
ChristianRGR

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Greetings from Indianapolis

Hello from Indianapolis,

Well, I am a first time Z owner, I have wanted one ever since I saw a 300ZX in the early 2000s and that has eluded me until very recently when I traded my 98 D2 A8 for the 2004 350Z I currently have. I am not new to sports cars, I owned an RB25 swapped S13 Silvia and an M3 before moving to the US and over here I owned a 99 Miata that I then Turbocharged, track and had some good times with, I sold it recently, this prompted me to get a sporty weekend car so the 350Z offer came at the perfect time, the deal was even sweeter since the car was 100% stock, clean title and came with paperwork, I said to myself why the hell not and well here I am.

I like clean cars and I like to do things the right way, I want this new project to be a nice properly modified Z. Over here in Indy, I see trashy Zs all the time and it really is a shame, same happens to Miatas, to be honest. I want to make my car perform in Autocross (something I love doing) but also be nice to drive if I want to take a few hours road trip. I do not want to go as far as I have gone before with some of my other cars in terms of modifications, I am really busy these days and priorities have changed a bit.

As somebody that loves improving on cars, I have done some modifications already. I have gotten an Invidia Gemini Exhaust, JWT Pop-Charger Intake and some CF bits inside and out. I have purchased some OZ Ultraleggeras that I plan on installing later on in the year. I also plan on doing some other intake/exhaust "mods" debating at the moment between Z1 and Berk cats, I also want to do a Motordyne plenum spacer. From there on I want to concentrate in suspension and aerodynamics, something I love.

I like informing myself before taking decisions and I have come across some really good information in this forum I guess it was time to join and learn some more, I am happy to be here.

Last edited by ChristianRGR; 10-15-2018 at 07:02 PM.
Old 10-15-2018, 07:06 PM
ChristianRGR

Old 12-21-2018, 04:46 AM
mshanepemberton

Default Upgrades

i love the interior. I’m from greenwood and looking for something similar. Where did you end up getting them and was it difficult to replace?
Old 12-21-2018, 02:23 PM
Chihuahuamaster

Received 36 Likes on 29 Posts

Welcome, your car looks super clean. I'm sure you'll find a wealth of information on this forum to help you with your questions.

I have a set of Berk test pipes, and they were decently priced and very good quality. I don't think you'll have a problem with their cats either, if you choose those.