Notices
NISMO 350Z The Limited Edition Best Handling Z Ever.

What's all the Nismo hub-bub???? It's UGLY!

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2007, 07:33 PM
bboypuertoroc

Received 2,446 Likes on 1,768 Posts

Originally Posted by adrianko43
You buy any Z for track days and for fun. It would actually be better to buy an enthusiast model Z for track days b/c then you wouldnt mind swapping out the wheels, suspension, and brakes. The Nismo will probably be a collectors item sometime in the future, and you need to keep everything stock for it to keep it's value.

It does look better in person than in pictures, but some people need to stop thinking the Nismo Z is a supercar.
No... the Nismo Z is the epitome of a track-ready Z car. That car would hand any other stock Z (and a lot of modded Z's also) their asses. I sure as **** wouldn't mind swapping wheels/brakes/blah for running at the track... it's what the car was built for. The suspension itself doesn't even need to be swapped out... the handling is prolly more than 99% of people will ever get to the limits of anyways.

No one thinks it's a supercar... but it sure as hell is among Z's.
Old 10-23-2007, 07:36 PM
mattkeller3

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Actually, my thread was moved to this area from the general forum.

I do have an appreciation for any Z...I just wanted to voice my opinion after reading these threads. I was confused over all the fuss and thought maybe this was being mistaken for a "supercar", as noted above.

Finally, calling me a "*****" for driving a Solar Orange isn't going to get me as pissed as you are after realizing your car is ugly. I didn't come here to "hate", just to voice my opinion. Can't take it? Have to resort to name calling? Maybe you aren't mature enough for such a fine piece of machinery? Somebody want to put a governor on his car please?

Originally Posted by jmark
Don't like it. Don't post in the Nismo Z section. Bye.
Old 10-23-2007, 07:38 PM
jmark

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by mattkeller3
Actually, my thread was moved to this area from the general forum.

I do have an appreciation for any Z...I just wanted to voice my opinion after reading these threads. I was confused over all the fuss and thought maybe this was being mistaken for a "supercar", as noted above.

Finally, calling me a "*****" for driving a Solar Orange isn't going to get me as pissed as you are after realizing your car is ugly. I didn't come here to "hate", just to voice my opinion. Can't take it? Have to resort to name calling? Maybe you aren't mature enough for such a fine piece of machinery? Somebody want to put a governor on his car please?
Waste of band width.
Old 10-23-2007, 07:39 PM
mattkeller3

and let's not forget, the Dodge Ram Rumble Bee edition has a number plate on the inside too.
Old 10-23-2007, 07:39 PM
jmark

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

^ Lol
Old 10-23-2007, 07:48 PM
teh_ginger

Honestly, Solar Orange is the most disgusting color I've ever seen on a car...along with Ford's Electric Green made famous by V6 Mustangs all over the United States.

Owning a car in such color automatically disqualifies your opinion on what's tasteful or looks good.

Don't feel bad though...I can't talk about quality or reliability. The Americans and Germans aren't exactly known for either, respectively.
Old 10-23-2007, 07:52 PM
teh_ginger

But all you poseur track mooks need to quit babbling about how great it is on the track. Yes, it's great...whatever. Most will never see a track. They were bought by people who had the money, liked the look, and wanted something unique to stand out from the other 3 billion 350z's made every year...and there's nothing wrong with that in my book.
Old 10-23-2007, 07:55 PM
bboypuertoroc

Originally Posted by porschefan1013
But all you poseur track mooks need to quit babbling about how great it is on the track. Yes, it's great...whatever. Most will never see a track. They were bought by people who had the money, liked the look, and wanted something unique to stand out from the other 3 billion 350z's made every year...and there's nothing wrong with that in my book.
Please man... I, for one, would live on the track if I had one local (don't even have one on my island). If I had the Nismo Z, it would live on the track with me.

I'll talk about how good it is on the track because that's it's purpose.
Old 10-23-2007, 07:57 PM
mattkeller3

That did make me laugh out loud though....that Ford color was terrible. I wouldn't trade my SO for any color. I know that I won't see another on the road, it turns heads, it looks amazing in the sunlight, and it's not red or black or silver like every other sports car out there.

Honestly, Solar Orange is the most disgusting color I've ever seen on a car...along with Ford's Electric Green made famous by V6 Mustangs all over the United States.

Owning a car in such color automatically disqualifies your opinion on what's tasteful or looks good.

Don't feel bad though...I can't talk about quality or reliability. The Americans and Germans aren't exactly known for either, respectively.
Old 10-23-2007, 08:00 PM
mattkeller3

And you know, since it just HAD to turn hateful...

I'm considering taking a dump on my decklid, engraving "0001" on a piece of aluminum, and gluing it to my console. 5000 over invoice sound good to ya'll?

and let's not forget, the Dodge Ram Rumble Bee edition has a number plate on the inside too.
Old 10-23-2007, 08:03 PM
teh_ginger

And you know, since it just HAD to turn hateful...

I'm considering taking a dump on my decklid, engraving "0001" on a piece of aluminum, and gluing it to my console. 5000 over invoice sound good to ya'll?
I'll take it!!!
Old 10-23-2007, 08:05 PM
teh_ginger

Originally Posted by bboypuertoroc
Please man... I, for one, would live on the track if I had one local (don't even have one on my island). If I had the Nismo Z, it would live on the track with me.

I'll talk about how good it is on the track because that's it's purpose.
You = Minority

I'm not disputing the NISMO's handling prowess...I just have a feeling it will more often be put to test on a back road in the country than on some race track like VIR or Road Atlanta. And in those instances, the gains are minimal, especially with some novice driver behind the wheel. Does that mean I wouldn't buy it? Hell no. I personally love the looks and it's the only one I WOULD buy because it doesn't look like the other thousands of 350z's tootling around on the road...it's special. I suppose that's why you buy Solar Orange as well.

Last edited by teh_ginger; 10-23-2007 at 08:09 PM.
Old 10-23-2007, 08:06 PM
adrianko43

+1,000,000. Most Z owners would rather stand around in a parking lot staring at each other's cars. For every Z at the track, there is always 10 othe evos/wrx/stis/s2000.

It is clearly evident from this thread that Nismo owners think that their cars are gods gift to the earth which gives them the right to be ******.
Old 10-23-2007, 08:13 PM
07nismoz

can everyone just call a truce especially Mattkeller, sorry for hating on your pretty orange car that turns heads in the sunlight. its late, lets all go to bed, or return to the **** that we were watching and wake up tomorrow morning and get in the Z's - whatever color or edition they may be especially keller and when you sit in it.. "say gosh, i feel like a girl." hahahahahaha
Old 10-23-2007, 08:15 PM
bboypuertoroc

You = Minority

I'm not disputing the NISMO's handling prowess...I just have a feeling it will more often be put to test on a back road in the country than on some race track like VIR or Road Atlanta. And in those instances, the gains are minimal, especially with some novice driver behind the wheel. Does that mean I wouldn't buy it? Hell no. I personally love the looks and it's the only one I WOULD buy because it doesn't look like the other thousands of 350z's tootling around on the road...it's special. I suppose that's why you buy Solar Orange as well.
Hey now, I resemble those minority remarks. LMAO

I agree with what you say... I just think it's sad that a car built so well won't be put to the test by 90% of the people that buy it.
Old 10-23-2007, 08:18 PM
bboypuertoroc

It is clearly evident from this thread that Nismo owners think that their cars are gods gift to the earth which gives them the right to be ******.
You do realize a non-Nismo owner was the one who started this thread, right? So who are the ****** really?
Old 10-23-2007, 08:31 PM
CHASEYA

I have a nismo loved it for the first week i got so much atention in it that i have started to drive my wrangler, so my nismo stays in my garage with only 300 miles on it in two months, so there are def alot of people who love this car anyone else get alot of atention in their town? BTW solar orange is not a bad color it looks great on chevy AVEO rental cars.........
Old 10-23-2007, 08:33 PM
z350boy
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 07nismoz
b*tches drive solar orange car..

whats the point of this thread though serrrrrriously, you hate our car.. GREATT. We all have 350's though, this is like a community, so why make a thread of hating. Sweet.
Confusious say man in sucky colored 350Z still has smile on face when accelerator is pressed.
Old 10-23-2007, 09:17 PM
TacoMadre

+1,000,000.
******?
Old 10-23-2007, 09:18 PM
TacoMadre

This thread = Worthless

Quick Reply: What's all the Nismo hub-bub???? It's UGLY!