Notices
NISMO 350Z The Limited Edition Best Handling Z Ever.

What are some of the best comments your NISMO gets?

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2012, 11:16 AM
keptman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Last edited by keptman; 07-02-2012 at 01:20 PM.
Old 01-16-2012, 02:18 PM
NISMOtuner

With USAA and state farm, they threaten to drop u if u modify ur car
Old 01-16-2012, 03:32 PM
jerseystyle
350Z-holic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

USAA used to be great, but then their customer service went south!
Old 01-17-2012, 02:44 PM
Kcee91

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

On the weekend, a Honda e.g. hatch came up while I was filling up gas and was like "Nice brakes!" lol Then he preceded and said, "I love your diffuser you got on the car! Did you get the car imported or something?" I replied, "nope, it's straight from the factory." lol :thumb up:
Old 01-17-2012, 04:42 PM
jerseystyle
350Z-holic

Technically he was right. It WAS built in Japan and imported to the US.
Old 01-17-2012, 05:02 PM
Kcee91

True, but he thought it was a JDM imported car because he never heard of a Nismo 350z before.
Old 01-19-2012, 08:46 PM
EvilCrayon

I'm eating dinner with a few friends and one of my friend's boyfriend shifts the conversation towards cars. He starts going off on how he's absolutely in love with the Nismo Z. He's listing all this information off the top of his head, going off on how it's a limited edition and talking about how his RX8 doesn't compare. The ladies who were with us didn't really have too much to say except tease him a bit for insulting his own car. He pulls out his phone and starts searching for a photo of one.

Now of course my friends know what my car looks like but I'm normally babbling about motorcycles. As soon as this guy turns the phone to us, all three girls exclaim "Oh I know that car! It's Bobby's!" The guy's eyes get real big and he looks straight at me and starts asking me for rides and asking me how fast I've gone. I've never seen a man do this before, he was so in awe and of course now these girls are just wailing on him.
Old 01-19-2012, 08:56 PM
Spars

Originally Posted by jerseystyle
USAA used to be great, but then their customer service went south!
South?? I've been with them for a few years and absolutely love their service. Never had anything but 120% customer satisfaction with them. Helped me insure my Nismo and handled the title stuff (bought from a private seller out of country) so smoothly. Have my bike with them as well and they're saving me so much $$

But I also like to schmooze with whomever I'm talking with (all about rapport baby!)
Old 01-20-2012, 08:52 AM
NISMOtuner

Originally Posted by EvilCrayon
I'm eating dinner with a few friends and one of my friend's boyfriend shifts the conversation towards cars. He starts going off on how he's absolutely in love with the Nismo Z. He's listing all this information off the top of his head, going off on how it's a limited edition and talking about how his RX8 doesn't compare. The ladies who were with us didn't really have too much to say except tease him a bit for insulting his own car. He pulls out his phone and starts searching for a photo of one.

Now of course my friends know what my car looks like but I'm normally babbling about motorcycles. As soon as this guy turns the phone to us, all three girls exclaim "Oh I know that car! It's Bobby's!" The guy's eyes get real big and he looks straight at me and starts asking me for rides and asking me how fast I've gone. I've never seen a man do this before, he was so in awe and of course now these girls are just wailing on him.
that is priceless!!! How hard was it to fit your head through the door on the way out?
Old 01-20-2012, 09:33 AM
jerseystyle
350Z-holic

Originally Posted by Spars
South?? I've been with them for a few years and absolutely love their service. Never had anything but 120% customer satisfaction with them. Helped me insure my Nismo and handled the title stuff (bought from a private seller out of country) so smoothly. Have my bike with them as well and they're saving me so much $$

But I also like to schmooze with whomever I'm talking with (all about rapport baby!)
I had my auto loan, credit card and insurance with them; even did some investments through them. Customer service used to be great until I had one problem with them and it went down from there. I guess my wife was still on her ex-husband's bank account and she was on mine. Well, he wrote a bunch of bad checks and USAA took 5K out of my account to cover it. They said because she was on both accounts they can legally take it out of ours (Even though they were divorced for several years). Needless to say, I don't deal with them anymore. Even if they could "legally" take the money, that was a very shady thing to do!
Old 01-20-2012, 11:55 AM
procustomize

I get people taking picture of my car when I'm parked in the parking lot, and driving on the freeway LOL
Old 01-20-2012, 12:00 PM
AroundMyHorn

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by procustomize
I get people taking picture of my car when I'm parked in the parking lot, and driving on the freeway LOL

Maybe they are posting those pics on their car forum's ricer spotted thread? LOL, JK.

Love the nismo's.
Old 01-20-2012, 12:04 PM
EvilCrayon

Originally Posted by NISMOtuner
that is priceless!!! How hard was it to fit your head through the door on the way out?
bad troll is bad. What's the point of this thread again? Do people just look down on your car all day or do you have something up your ***?
Old 01-20-2012, 01:31 PM
KingBaby
Hardest Setting

Received 130 Likes on 102 Posts

Mustang owner (neighbor): pretty cool how it just sits there...

ME: *grunts* goes about my business...

Last edited by KingBaby; 01-20-2012 at 03:55 PM.
Old 01-20-2012, 02:22 PM
fhumphrey04

Originally Posted by AroundMyHorn
Maybe they are posting those pics on their car forum's ricer spotted thread? LOL, JK.

Love the nismo's.
lol!

Believe it or not, one thing I was not looking forward to about owning this car is the people who I was anticipating to call me a ricer and/or make fun of the car. Surprisingly enough, that hasn't happend at all so far and I've gotten nothing but compliments from strangers.

It might be vain of me to be like this, but I really love having a car that random people give me compliments on at gas stations or thumbs up while driving.

Old 01-20-2012, 03:09 PM
keptman

Last edited by keptman; 07-02-2012 at 01:19 PM.
Old 01-20-2012, 04:39 PM
AroundMyHorn

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by fhumphrey04
lol!

Believe it or not, one thing I was not looking forward to about owning this car is the people who I was anticipating to call me a ricer and/or make fun of the car. Surprisingly enough, that hasn't happend at all so far and I've gotten nothing but compliments from strangers.

It might be vain of me to be like this, but I really love having a car that random people give me compliments on at gas stations or thumbs up while driving.
Different strokes for different folks I suppose. When I had my Viper people treated me like a movie star and I hated it.
Old 01-20-2012, 05:01 PM
Kcee91

+1, Less attention=less problems.
Old 01-31-2012, 08:34 AM
Amir4571

My favorite comments are when I pick my step son up from school (he's 8) and all the kids waiting to get picked up are like "cool car," makes my son feel like a bad ***
Old 01-31-2012, 10:22 AM
NZMOWND

Originally Posted by Amir4571
My favorite comments are when I pick my step son up from school (he's 8) and all the kids waiting to get picked up are like "cool car," makes my son feel like a bad ***
Same thing with my little bro and picking him up from bball practice! he is 14 btw lol

Quick Reply: What are some of the best comments your NISMO gets?