Notices
NOLAZCC New Orleans Louisiana Z Car Club

Louisiana Z/Import cookout April 29th *Lakefront*

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2008, 12:24 PM
sumfknguy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

even though you have never done anything to me Oliver.. i can understand why people get the way they do with you. The thread quoted by Jason was a tipping point IMO.

"telling it how it is" and being an *** are two different things.
Old 05-27-2008, 12:25 PM
blasian

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by sumfknguy
even though you have never done anything to me Oliver.. i can understand why people get the way they do with you. The thread quoted by Jason was a tipping point IMO.

"telling it how it is" and being an *** are two different things.
Werd. If you are one or the other, you have to accept the fact that it goes both ways. Don't throw any fire if you don't want to get burned back.

Where da fawk u been, cina? I gotta holla@you about what I never got from you
Old 05-27-2008, 12:26 PM
Olivia
Z-GiRL

you're right. and i apologized for that thread. numerous times. but there comes a point where i can't take it anymore. like yall say some of the meanest **** to me. like i try to be nice. but do you really think continuing the badgering is going to help? no, it doesn't.
Old 05-27-2008, 12:28 PM
blasian

Normally if I say something that's over the top then I'll apologize for it but I can't recall me ever doing it
Old 05-27-2008, 12:29 PM
Olivia
Z-GiRL

greg, i have nothing against you at all. you've never been just downright mean to me.

some of the others, i can't say the same.
Old 05-27-2008, 12:32 PM
sumfknguy

Originally Posted by blasian
Where da fawk u been, cina? I gotta holla@you about what I never got from you
been hittin the books man.. trying to secure an easy job transition for when i move next year, not to mention some more loot.

as far as that "thing", lol.. i'm going to Houston this weekend so i can drop it off either Friday afternoon, or Sunday afternoon in BR or LC, whatever is easier for you mang.

you know my numba
Old 05-27-2008, 12:33 PM
blasian

been hittin the books man.. trying to secure an easy job transition for when i move next year, not to mention some more loot.

as far as that "thing", lol.. i'm going to Houston this weekend so i can drop it off either Friday afternoon, or Sunday afternoon in BR or LC, whatever is easier for you mang.

you know my numba
Aight cool. I will let you know. BTW, I may actually be graduating next year... for realz
Old 05-27-2008, 12:35 PM
Jason333
hi

Originally Posted by blasian
Aight cool. I will let you know. BTW, I may actually be graduating next year... for realz
For your wheels sake you better...
Old 05-27-2008, 12:37 PM
nuckinfutz74

Originally Posted by chris'smax
I have seen you jump down numerous peoples throats on here. I am not going to make the effort to put together "a case". Its just merely my opinion based on my own observations.
My personal experience, I did a favor for her, asked for nothing in return, and a month later was getting my a$$ chewed over an avatar. The bad blood is there, but I put her on ignore just so it wouldn't bother me, but I always got a negative vibe from her comments, and the way she comes off.
Old 05-27-2008, 12:44 PM
Olivia
Z-GiRL

Originally Posted by nuckinfutz74
My personal experience, I did a favor for her, asked for nothing in return, and a month later was getting my a$$ chewed over an avatar. The bad blood is there, but I put her on ignore just so it wouldn't bother me, but I always got a negative vibe from her comments, and the way she comes off.
i wasn't trying to "chew your ***" shawn. and you know that. i was simply asking for you to change it so i didnt have to stare at some girl bent over every freaking time i came to this thread!!!!!!!
Old 05-27-2008, 12:49 PM
chris'smax

Thats the **** i am talking about.

Mine stems from seeing how she treats others and from Fuking Jason over on some wheels she was selling.
Old 05-27-2008, 12:51 PM
Olivia
Z-GiRL

Thats the **** i am talking about.

Mine stems from seeing how she treats others and from Fuking Jason over on some wheels she was selling.
LOL. i didn't *** jason over. i told him straight forward that whoever handed me the cash first would get them. Tony beat him. therefore Tony got them. I'm not going to "hold" something for someone. if Jason really wanted them, he could have driven to NOLA and got them himself.
Old 05-27-2008, 12:57 PM
Jason333
hi

Originally Posted by Olivia350z
LOL. i didn't *** jason over. i told him straight forward that whoever handed me the cash first would get them. Tony beat him. therefore Tony got them. I'm not going to "hold" something for someone. if Jason really wanted them, he could have driven to NOLA and got them himself.
I don't have a grudge about that instance, but you were coming in so I could buy/see them that weekend (I am glad I did not get them, as the person they were for got a set he is happier with so it all worked out). You may have apologized to the OP of that thread, but when you see someone willing to **** on someone who is pumped about their new item (no matter what it is), to me it speaks VOLUMES about someones character (or lack there of).
Old 05-27-2008, 01:01 PM
chris'smax

Originally Posted by Olivia350z
i wasn't trying to "chew your ***" shawn. and you know that. i was simply asking for you to change it so i didnt have to stare at some girl bent over every freaking time i came to this thread!!!!!!!

Olive, are you serious? This is a guy dominated forum. And why on gods green earth would he change it just to suit one person? You cannot come on here thinking you are going to get special treatment.
Old 05-27-2008, 01:10 PM
sumfknguy

Shawn, Jason and Chris are all FI.. hmm

crackers too.. hmm

white ppl with blowers are *******s..

lol

someone call Taurren.
Old 05-27-2008, 01:11 PM
Olivia
Z-GiRL

Olive, are you serious? This is a guy dominated forum. And why on gods green earth would he change it just to suit one person? You cannot come on here thinking you are going to get special treatment.
well i know of a few people who got in trouble for avatars liek the one he had. and ididnt think it was fair they got in trouble and he got away with it. i honestly don't care about the avatar he has now. its a girls big ***. but i dont care anymore. which is why i don't say anything!!!!!! and i asked him NiCELY to take it down. its not even like i was demanding.
Old 05-27-2008, 01:12 PM
nuckinfutz74

Shawn, Jason and Chris are all FI.. hmm

crackers too.. hmm

white ppl with blowers are *******s..

lol
I've been pm'd by non FI members about similar issues, so we're not the only ones...but as far as the cracker goes, WHITE POWER.
Old 05-27-2008, 01:13 PM
sumfknguy

FYI, you guys can take down the NOLAZCC.com links.. incase you didn't notice, its no more.
Old 05-27-2008, 01:14 PM
Olivia
Z-GiRL

Originally Posted by Jason333
I don't have a grudge about that instance, but you were coming in so I could buy/see them that weekend (I am glad I did not get them, as the person they were for got a set he is happier with so it all worked out). You may have apologized to the OP of that thread, but when you see someone willing to **** on someone who is pumped about their new item (no matter what it is), to me it speaks VOLUMES about someones character (or lack there of).
like i even messaged you telling you the deal. but i don't think you ever wrote back which is why i was like okay fine. tony they're yours. like i try to be nice about that kind of stuff. but i ended up not going to baton rouge that weekend.

its not even like i said bad things about his wheels! i really liked his wheels! i just said i didnt care for the offset. i thought maybe that was my opinion.

trust me, plenty of people have said mean stuff about my wheels and my CAMBER. so its going to happen either way. i just happened to be one of the ones who voiced my opinion.
Old 05-27-2008, 01:15 PM
sumfknguy

I've been pm'd by non FI members about similar issues, so we're not the only ones...but as far as the cracker goes, WHITE POWER.

Hybrid POWA baby.. that's the new schit!

Ask Greg.. you know you're the schit when you select "other"

marinate on that you devil!

Quick Reply: Louisiana Z/Import cookout April 29th *Lakefront*