Notices
North Central Wisconsin, Michigan, Ohio, Illinois , Indiana, Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Iowa

The *OFFICIAL* OHIO thread.

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2010, 05:37 PM
MikeEwithTheZ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

just when we thought this thread was officially dead...I may get my Z out some this year. I don't think it has had more than a 20 mile round trip voyage since i did a zroc drive two years ago...Sad times
Old 01-08-2010, 01:41 PM
PerfZ

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

Sad times indeed! ZROC is gong to be busy this year, events and drives. Stay in touch, we have some other Dayton peeps ready to join, plus we have hooked up with the g35 of Ohio club and those guys like to cruise too.
Old 01-15-2010, 08:54 PM
brandon3434

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

^^^ where are these meets? and when?
Old 01-16-2010, 10:12 AM
drivessidewayz

Yea, keep us posted. I'm usually up for some driving.
Old 01-21-2010, 08:49 AM
PerfZ

We are meeting this Saturday to firm up the schedule and I'll get something posted up. We will also get the schedule up on the web site, which is going to be new and improved this year. www.zroc.org Most driving events take us east since there are a lot more twisties out there than in the flatlands west and north. We are open to suggestions if anyone knows some appropriate roads in their areas though.
Old 01-21-2010, 04:21 PM
mobius4379

Hey all, I posted in the other Ohio thread but this seems to be a little more lively. I'm originally from New Jersey but I go to school at Ohio University in Athens and am here pretty much most of the year. Anyone in the southeastern part of Ohio?
Old 01-21-2010, 04:30 PM
ZSpeedPerformance
Vendor - Former Vendor

Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts

North of Dayton in Vandalia here, I get down to all the Cincy area meets usually! Ill post up if any spring meets happen this year, We usually get together spring and fall at either RameyZ's house or somewhere down in the Cincy/Hamilton/Wilmington area.
Old 01-21-2010, 11:35 PM
brandon3434

Originally Posted by PerfZ
We are meeting this Saturday to firm up the schedule and I'll get something posted up. We will also get the schedule up on the web site, which is going to be new and improved this year. www.zroc.org Most driving events take us east since there are a lot more twisties out there than in the flatlands west and north. We are open to suggestions if anyone knows some appropriate roads in their areas though.
cool keep us updated if you dont mind...I dont see the schedual on the site????

also, do you have to be a member to come to your meets?
Old 01-22-2010, 12:05 AM
pmab9918

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I am just going to start posting in here, Pittsburgh crew sucks. I need to get to some meets this spring.
Old 01-22-2010, 04:40 AM
Phreakdout

Originally Posted by pmab9918
I am just going to start posting in here, Pittsburgh crew sucks. I need to get to some meets this spring.
We should plan a Cedar Point meet sometime this summer. I can get the Michigan Z folk to attend. Pull in ZROC and the PA crew and it should be a good turn out.

We need a single North Central Calendar.
Old 01-22-2010, 07:26 AM
pmab9918

Originally Posted by Phreakdout
We should plan a Cedar Point meet sometime this summer. I can get the Michigan Z folk to attend. Pull in ZROC and the PA crew and it should be a good turn out.

Sounds good to me, just keep me posted. I know of a few members from the pittsburgh area I already talked to about a meet. It needs to be spring naow! haha
Old 01-22-2010, 07:57 AM
PerfZ

Originally Posted by Phreakdout

ZROC is thinking of a weekend at the islands off of Cedar Point - couple of members have sailboats and spend some time up there. That could be great weekend - CP, Kelly's Island, etc etc. I'll bring it up tomorrow. As far as not seeing the schedule on the web site, it's not Saturday yet, lol. We have not firmed it up; not sure the Lake Erie thing would be an "official" event anyway but if we can get a few different groups to hook up, that would be pretty cool.
Let's think about that.
Old 01-22-2010, 09:36 AM
Phreakdout

ZROC is thinking of a weekend at the islands off of Cedar Point - couple of members have sailboats and spend some time up there. That could be great weekend - CP, Kelly's Island, etc etc. I'll bring it up tomorrow. As far as not seeing the schedule on the web site, it's not Saturday yet, lol. We have not firmed it up; not sure the Lake Erie thing would be an "official" event anyway but if we can get a few different groups to hook up, that would be pretty cool.
Let's think about that.
LOL - I had the same idea about South Bass Island!! But I thought suggesting it would be biting off more than I can chew. I always thought it would be cool to see a ferry filled with Z's. I'd be happy to help out if we all decide to push this forward.
Old 01-22-2010, 03:19 PM
FineWine

Originally Posted by CuztompartZ
North of Dayton in Vandalia here,
I'm right down the street in Huber Heights, north of I-70.
Old 01-22-2010, 03:39 PM
brandon3434

Originally Posted by pmab9918
Let's think about that.
Awesome, keep us updated! Would love to do this!!!
Old 01-22-2010, 04:34 PM
ZSpeedPerformance
Vendor - Former Vendor

Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by FineWine
Awesome! We should hook up! I have Z parts to trade for website help
Old 01-22-2010, 07:39 PM
ErkTheJerk73

Received 718 Likes on 427 Posts

can i come?
Old 01-22-2010, 07:49 PM
brandon3434

Originally Posted by ErkTheJerk73
can i come?
Hey theres a local meet at 6PM tomorrow and I know two of us with z's are going out...Some great guys...If you or anyone is interested PM me your cell number and I'll give you some details...
Old 01-23-2010, 04:37 AM
pulpz2

Originally Posted by MikeEwithTheZ
just when we thought this thread was officially dead...I may get my Z out some this year. I don't think it has had more than a 20 mile round trip voyage since i did a zroc drive two years ago...Sad times
Mike you still around???

Sounds like you don't drive the Z much anymore...away form home alot or trying to keep the miles off?
Old 01-23-2010, 04:43 AM
pulpz2

Originally Posted by FineWine
Originally Posted by CuztompartZ
North of Dayton in Vandalia here, I get down to all the Cincy area meets usually! Ill post up if any spring meets happen this year, We usually get together spring and fall at either RameyZ's house or somewhere down in the Cincy/Hamilton/Wilmington area.
Do you have a storefront in Vandalia?

Nice to see some local representation. We should get together locally when we get decent roads and weather.

I usually don't take me Z out run the winter unless the roads are dry and free of gravel/salt.

Quick Reply: The *OFFICIAL* OHIO thread.