Notices
North Central Wisconsin, Michigan, Ohio, Illinois , Indiana, Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Iowa

Indy Z Owners

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2006, 08:07 PM
ROGERD

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Indy Z Owners

I would like to find some Z folks from around central Indiana. I am interested in getting into or creating a group of Z owners locally. Does anyone have any ideas or interest????

I just bought my first Z, after wanting one for a long time. I have attached a few shots of it. I would really like to join a group or get one started.

Rogerd
Attached Thumbnails Indy Z Owners-06350z001.jpg   Indy Z Owners-06350z005.jpg   Indy Z Owners-06350z003.jpg  
Old 09-09-2006, 07:25 AM
spljeremy

Hey, I'm from Carmel, Indiana. You should check out Indy Z Car Club: http://www.indyzcarclub.com/forum/portal.php

Nice Z - it's identical to mine - but you should peel off those dealership stickers as soon as possible, if you haven't already.
Old 09-09-2006, 10:24 AM
krazy

Hey guys. I just bought my 03 Daytona Blue Z in July. I'd like to meet some of you. I'm at 86th and Allisonville (right around the indy/carmel boarder.

Steve
AIM - drbombei
Old 09-10-2006, 07:40 AM
ROGERD

Default Thanks for the lead on the club

Originally Posted by spljeremy
Hey, I'm from Carmel, Indiana. You should check out Indy Z Car Club: http://www.indyzcarclub.com/forum/portal.php

Nice Z - it's identical to mine - but you should peel off those dealership stickers as soon as possible, if you haven't already.
Just went to the Z club site an dsigned up. Exactly what I was looking for, thank you for the info. Perhaps we will met at some time.

Roger D
Old 09-10-2006, 07:43 AM
ROGERD

Krazy:

Check out the reply in reference to the Indy Z club. I just wen there and signed up. Looks like they are into having some fun and have lots of information avialable.
I get up to Noblesville often as I have a warehouse up there. Ever do Noblesville Cofee and Tea?

Last edited by ROGERD; 09-10-2006 at 07:46 AM.
Old 09-10-2006, 08:46 AM
krazy

Originally Posted by ROGERD
Krazy:

Check out the reply in reference to the Indy Z club. I just wen there and signed up. Looks like they are into having some fun and have lots of information avialable.
I get up to Noblesville often as I have a warehouse up there. Ever do Noblesville Cofee and Tea?
Already signed up yesterday at the Indy Z club site too. Never been to Noblesville Coffee and Tea. It would be nice to get some more meets together before winter comes. I used to be a co-founder of a car club about 5+ yrs ago when I had another car. So, I'm certainly up for planning meets too if needed.

Steve
Old 02-05-2007, 12:29 PM
binder

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

do you guys allow g35's? i'm in terre haute. i'm friends with branden martin from over here with the silver z. not many g's in my area.
Old 02-06-2007, 07:39 PM
xxgreatwarsxx

Originally Posted by binder
do you guys allow g35's? i'm in terre haute. i'm friends with branden martin from over here with the silver z. not many g's in my area.
I don't own Z either. I think they are quite open
just go to their site : www.indyzcarclub.com .... I don't see any recent activity though.
Old 02-08-2007, 06:12 PM
krazy

We're a very active club. The majority of members use more phone/email than internet. So that's the cause for some inactivity on the boards. Check out the newsletter on the website. It has the first 6 months of 2007 already mapped out with dates/events.

As far as I know it's a Z club. But G35's are welcome as they are the same platform. Any other cars would probably have trouble being an actual member, but are always welcome to come/enjoy our events.

Steve
Old 02-08-2007, 06:31 PM
binder

sweet, i'll check meet up times so i can come visit some other cars in person.
Old 02-09-2007, 10:20 AM
clipso 01

Originally Posted by binder
sweet, i'll check meet up times so i can come visit some other cars in person.
hey man i live on the west side and actually work just north of greencastle. I haven't been to a indyzcarclub meet yet but plan on going sometime soon. What have you done to your g? Pics?
Attached Thumbnails Indy Z Owners-z-pics-008.jpg  
Old 02-09-2007, 05:07 PM
binder

i'm in terre haute. it was BONE stock when i got it. 03 6 speed premium.

so far i've just tinted the windows. i'm waiting to find out what i want to do with it. i'm trying to decide on turbo or sc. probably going to be working on that around may.

how do you like your flywheel? i'm thinking about ordering the JWT flywheel here next week. i can't decide between the spacer that adds solid hp or the faster rev of the lightened flywheel.
Attached Thumbnails Indy Z Owners-p1130006.jpg  

Last edited by binder; 02-09-2007 at 05:10 PM.
Old 02-10-2007, 04:54 PM
krazy

Nice ride man!
Old 02-11-2007, 06:19 PM
binder

thanks, i love this car. it's sweet. the only thing that would make it better would be a grandma mode. like a switch you push like VDC to make it get better gas mileage.

i can't wait to start tearing into it and doing a mild build on it. I probably won't get too crazy on it, just make it a nice daily driver. Probably gonna get a supra TT to mod like crazy.
Old 02-12-2007, 02:53 PM
krazy

Certainly can't go wrong with a Supra. Speed Demon!
Old 02-12-2007, 03:43 PM
binder

ya, i figured i would use that for more of a power car and this for more of a nice car. the supra's are built better to handle the power, plus they are a little older so insurance would be cheaper on them. i just wanted something kind of newer as my daily driver.
Old 02-12-2007, 10:08 PM
Tru350z

Hey guys.
I live in carmel IN. I think i saw couple of Z's and G's running around town but never had chance to meet anyone.
Let's have a meet or sometihng!!! i would like to get to know you guys...
Here are the pics of my car!

-Charles
Attached Thumbnails Indy Z Owners-dsc02110.jpg   Indy Z Owners-resized_dsc02144.jpg   Indy Z Owners-resized_img_2998.jpg  
Old 02-14-2007, 08:09 AM
binder

ur car is sick. nice to meet you. This weekend i should be up in indy for the motorcycle dealer show. I think i'm heading over saturday afternoon for the rest of the weekend. i should have the G, unless the snow stays like it is then i'm driving my burban.

The following weekend i might be up at the BMW dealership saturday morning getting all my nice stereo stuff installed. (best friend is a mechanic there so we use the nice warm shop to work in).
Old 02-14-2007, 02:24 PM
krazy

Originally Posted by Tru350z
Hey guys.
I live in carmel IN. I think i saw couple of Z's and G's running around town but never had chance to meet anyone.
Let's have a meet or sometihng!!! i would like to get to know you guys...
Here are the pics of my car!

-Charles
Mean looking car!! Love it. Our next meeting is March 8th at Tom Wood Nissan on 96th and Keystone. (Monthly board meeting). We'll be having about 1-2 meets a month starting in April that will include alot of driving.

I must recommend you attend ZDayZ in TN/NC on May 18th/20th. I as well as 4-5 more members will be heading down there. Should have around 300 cars there!!

Visit www.indyZcarclub.com for more updated information and events.

Steve
Castleton area NE Side
Old 02-14-2007, 06:25 PM
binder

tom wood huh? that's right by dreyer, where i bought my car and where my best friend works. (he's a bmw mech).

i'd love to go but that's a thursday evening and i have clinicals at 6 am here in terre haute friday morning.

Quick Reply: Indy Z Owners