Notices
North Central Wisconsin, Michigan, Ohio, Illinois , Indiana, Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Iowa

Chicagoland Nissan/Infiniti Meet 3/20

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2004 | 01:27 AM
Xmax

Default Chicagoland Nissan/Infiniti Meet 3/20

Yes that right, there will be a meet at Busse Woods North at 1pm on March 20th. This is kinda of a impromtu meet up since not much preperation was done to make this happen, it was kinda up in the air between some of the Nissan forums. Here is your chance to meet up some of your fellow Nissan/Infiniti owners around your area. This will be the first of many more to come Nissan/Infiniti Meets of the year. So far I have posted in a couple of other Nissan forums of course ill try to get most of the Nissan forums as possible to make this a decent showing. Im going to try to get there early to find a decent spot to meet up. But there is a chance that we might get kicked out if people start doing stupid sh*t...but if we do get kicked out, plan B is to meet up at Starbucks parkinglot of Streets of Woodfield. Busse Woods North is located on the first right when you pass 290/53 or exit on Higgins Rd going east. If any of you guys are interested on helping me find a spot, please email or pm me at ghttopnoy@aol.com. I hope to see you guys there.

Place: North Busse Woods
Date: March 20th 2004
Time: 1pm
What to look for when arriving: Dark green Maxima or a bunch of Nissans if you arrive late.
Old 03-10-2004 | 08:30 AM
BLAZIN Z

Count me in, i got a black Z and would love to help you arrange this if you want. I think it might be easier if we meet up by starbucks in streets just because so many people know where it is. Like by the back right by the frontage road to the highway. Just a thought, but otherwise you gotta let me know how to get to where plan A is.

Come on guys, Lets get a good showing here.

- Saad
Old 03-10-2004 | 01:00 PM
ZLover4Life

I might be in.
Old 03-10-2004 | 01:12 PM
kopo

cant do saturdays, maybe next time
Old 03-10-2004 | 09:15 PM
Xmax

The directions is basically easy, if you exit 290/53 to Higgins and you are coming from the south, you would make a right hand turn onto Higgins. Then stay on your right side. On the first street to your right is going to be the driveway to Busse Woods, just go straight, and follow the road. And look for my car, or a bunch of Nissans. My car, is a dark green 97 Nissan Maxima. I don't expect a large outcome, since NICO is having another meet in Lexington, KY...but this meet is meant for Chicago Nissan owners that can't make it out that far.
Old 03-10-2004 | 10:40 PM
Zerostixxs

i'm in
Old 03-11-2004 | 10:20 AM
mofoz

finals are over and i think i will make it there.
Old 03-11-2004 | 06:56 PM
BLAZIN Z

yo mofoz, we should cruise down there together with other ppl in the northbrook prospect heights wheeling areas. gimme an email at saadsindhu@aol.com, and anyone else that wants to do something of that sort.
Old 03-13-2004 | 12:24 AM
russman

Originally posted by mofoz
finals are over and i think i will make it there.
Yup, same here.

Alex should've posted a map as well, but here it is:

See ya guys there!
Old 03-14-2004 | 06:55 PM
ForbidnZ

I know busse, the MFBA (other car club) has had meetings there. I just happen to have the day off too. I think I'll stop by.

Mike
Old 03-16-2004 | 10:00 PM
russman

Video camera shall be in action for the big nissan meet vid.
Old 03-16-2004 | 10:38 PM
shimz350z

i wanna go..but i get off of work at 2pm....

where will you guys be around that time?...or would it be over.
Old 03-17-2004 | 03:50 AM
russman

Originally posted by shimZ
i wanna go..but i get off of work at 2pm....

where will you guys be around that time?...or would it be over.
Won't be over 'til late. Alex was supposed to post that it starts at 2PM, and it will go on 'til a lot later than that.
Old 03-17-2004 | 08:21 PM
kernel

I will try and make it.. i can debute my new body kit. =D russ you needed to get some video of that.. i hope its not too cold this sat.
Old 03-17-2004 | 08:30 PM
Redline350Z

The long-awaited body kit is on now? When did that happen?!? I might have to swing by for a minute just to see it...
Old 03-18-2004 | 05:17 AM
russman

Originally posted by kernel
I will try and make it.. i can debute my new body kit. =D russ you needed to get some video of that.. i hope its not too cold this sat.
You know how long I've been waiting to see this.. I will try to give you a call sometime before the meet, I have finals now so my schedule is a little under pressure. I can't wait to see it!!!
Old 03-18-2004 | 08:44 AM
kernel

the kit was put on tuesday so i to it on a fun SNOW DAY! WOo... its not 100% compleated but it does look pretty bad ***.. im still wating on the fog lights.. and there are little things that still need to be put on exhaust.. weather stripping crap like that. also have to remove the weight in the hatch cause the wing is heavy. one more thing the stock rims 18's actually look bad *** with this kit so i don't think i will be getting the rims after all maybe just some nitto, or toyo rubber. =D
Old 03-18-2004 | 09:57 AM
shimz350z

guys and gals... who are in the nw burbs close to me(niles) WAIT 4 ME OR MEET ME...so i can take an early warm up cruise down there with you.....i'm right off of GOLF rd if that helps
Old 03-18-2004 | 09:58 AM
shimz350z

russman what happen to our project girl...i joined the offtopic site...i just haven't figured out how to post the pic...can't seem to find the option.
Old 03-18-2004 | 10:42 AM
russman

Originally posted by shimZ
russman what happen to our project girl...i joined the offtopic site...i just haven't figured out how to post the pic...can't seem to find the option.
mod on offtopic forum has info about the model, and he was supposed to email to one of the members but never did.

To post images, attach a file right above the submit button.

Me and few other people are meeting up by foster and higgins to go to the meet together, if you want you can cruise with us.

Quick Reply: Chicagoland Nissan/Infiniti Meet 3/20